** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

BillyHills - R.I.P.

On 10/5/2020 at 4:23 PM, StevieDay1983 said:

To the Punters Lounge family,

It is with deep regret that we must share some tragic news with you all. BillyHills aka Graham Sarson sadly passed away over the weekend after suffering a heart attack. Graham was a hugely popular figure within the PL community and had become a much-loved person amongst the staff team.

Graham has been a part of Punters Lounge for a number of years and has played a key role in contributing quality content to the forum and site. His horse racing tips were the stuff of legend across the gambling industry and his management of the Last Man Standing and Tipster Competitions provided many of us with some fun and laughs over the years.

Since the devastating loss of Punters Lounge owner Paul Ross, Graham has played a pivotal role in helping the site to remain active and keep growing in the way Paul wanted. Our thoughts and love go out to Graham's wife Suzy, his family, and his friends at this awful time.

So sorry to hear this news, Graham was a legend and although I never met him I enjoyed a bit of banter with him over the years, will be deeply missed amongst the Punters Lounge family and deepest sympathy to his family RIP my friend

I want to thank everyone for their kind wishes and lovely messages. It is a sad, sad time for me. To see how much other people thought of Graham is a great comfort to me. He loved PL and was devastated when Paul died earlier this year. It is beyond my belief that they are both now gone. Too soon, way too soon.

On 10/5/2020 at 4:23 PM, StevieDay1983 said:

To the Punters Lounge family,

It is with deep regret that we must share some tragic news with you all. BillyHills aka Graham Sarson sadly passed away over the weekend after suffering a heart attack. Graham was a hugely popular figure within the PL community and had become a much-loved person amongst the staff team.

Graham has been a part of Punters Lounge for a number of years and has played a key role in contributing quality content to the forum and site. His horse racing tips were the stuff of legend across the gambling industry and his management of the Last Man Standing and Tipster Competitions provided many of us with some fun and laughs over the years.

Since the devastating loss of Punters Lounge owner Paul Ross, Graham has played a pivotal role in helping the site to remain active and keep growing in the way Paul wanted. Our thoughts and love go out to Graham's wife Suzy, his family, and his friends at this awful time.

So sad to hear this, Graham did an awful lot to run the comps on here and I appreciate that he was well involved in many other areas as well. A great loss to the community, condolences to his family and friends. 

Chris. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Oh bloody hell. ? Very sad to read the news of BillyHills and Paul Ross both passing away in the last year. I don’t have time to visit much these days but 15/20 years ago I was a Mod on here and spoke with Paul many times on the telephone in some of the early days of PL. He was always a very helpful guy. BillyHills too was a great help and a legendary tipster who’s advice and tips were second to none. I really didn’t expect to read this upsetting news this evening. RIP Both. ?