** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

La Liga Predictions > Feb 21st - 23rd

Football Facts and Streaks regarding La Liga

Real Betis have scored in each of their last 12 home matches in La Liga.
Mallorca have failed to win in their last 11 away matches in La Liga.
Real Betis have scored 28% of their goals in the first 15 minutes in La Liga.
Mallorca conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 11 away matches in La Liga.

You can find interesting 28 Football Betting Streaks for 21.02.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-21-02-2020-17863

Real Betis vs Real Mallorca

Real Betis

Doubtful:

Out (injuries/other): Lainez (10/0 m), Pedraza (11/0 m), Juanmi (2/0 f)

Suspended: Borja Iglesias (23/3 f)

Real Mallorca

Doubtful:

Out (injuries/other): Agbenyenu (18/0 d), Joan Sastre (15/0 d), Salibur (2/0 f)

Suspended:

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Neither team is doing well in the last games. Betis has counted two defeats and two draws in the last four, but has moved far from the relegation zone. At home he is much more efficient and in the last seven he has counted four wins and three defeats from Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Sevilla. Mallorca is at the bottom of the standings and its off-field image is disappointing. She has had five defeats in her last five outings and has managed just 1 point in 11 games away from home.
REAL BETIS BALOMPIE vs RCD MALLORCA @@ REAL BETIS BALOMPIE, odds 1.55

Getafe vs Sevilla

The La Liga matches gave me some food for thought this week but I've decided to take a punt on a high risk bet due to the ELO ratings shown for this game. It's Getafe versus Sevilla in a 5:30pm GMT kick-off this Sunday afternoon at the Coliseum Alfonso Perez. The home side have been in superb form on their own patch recently and they face a visiting team that have struggled to put performances in on the road.

Getafe have been putting in some quality displays recently with Jose Bordalas seeing his players win 4 league games in a row and keeping clean sheets in each of those games before a brave 2-1 loss away to Barcelona. That run of results has seen Getafe rise to 3rd in the table. Even though the Barcelona loss means a late title push now seems out of the question the club's recent form has moved them 2 points inside the Champions League spots. Just 2 defeats in their 12 home league games including a run of just 1 loss in their last 8 home league games makes them a solid home bet.

Sevilla will feel this is a game that could make or break their hopes of a Champions League qualification campaign. Julen Lopetegui's side are in 5th place and only outside the top four on goal difference but results have been poor recently. The club has failed to win any of their last 3 league games and it's now just 1 win in their last 6 league matches. One positive fact is that they boast the 2nd best away form in La Liga. However, recent away form has been below par with back-to-back defeats on the road and just 1 win in their last 4 away league games.

This is a tough one to call because Getafe are in fine form but it depends how they respond to that loss against Barcelona. Sevilla are dropping off the pace slightly lately but they've still shown they can grind out draws. At the end of the season, that could be the difference between Champions League and Europa League qualification. Before last week's loss, I would've been keen to back Getafe for the win but I'm questioning whether Sevilla could sneak a draw or not. I think I'm going to go for the draw this time.

Draw @ 3.18 with VBet

BTTS @ 2.23 with Unibet

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @betcatalog, @malabgd, @AndreBR, @Xcout, @four-leaf, @sajtion, @Arkadi Manucharov, @Jamesboaz, @RealUnited, @allyhibs, @jazzman02, @Mr.Paul, @notanotherdonkey, @Marek76, @freestylerx, @DonPaulo, @fhuefdsa, @laprikon, @Gabosbet, @Dr. Florida192, @thinkpink63, @MarioDunav, @EuroDream, @vicsuna, @i1_principe, @dinero, @Sterphyle, @SPACEGHOST87, @Odyssey, @i1_principe, @Rey86, @Sterphyle. @Isalem, @craigh, @AussieDex, @ivanhoe, and @derbent.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding LaLiga

Barcelona are undefeated in their last 24 home matches in LaLiga.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Real Sociedad’s last 7 games in LaLiga.
Real Madrid are undefeated in their last 15 matches in LaLiga.

You can find interesting 73 Football Betting Streaks for 22.02.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-22-02-2020-17875

Football Facts and Streaks regarding La Liga

Villarreal have scored in each of their last 12 away matches in La Liga.
Osasuna have scored 39% of their goals after the 75th minute in La Liga.
Granada have lost their last 8 away matches in La Liga.
79% of Atletico Madrid’s matches had under 2.5 goals in La Liga.

You can find interesting 65 Football Betting Streaks for 23.02.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-23-02-2020-17888