La Liga Predictions > Feb 8th & 9th

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Copa del Rey

Real Sociedad have won their last 4 matches in Copa del Rey.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 83% of Real Madrid’s last 24 games in Copa del Rey.
Real Sociedad have scored at least 2 goals in their last 5 matches in Copa del Rey.
Real Sociedad are undefeated in their last 8 matches in Copa del Rey.

You can find interesting 20 Football Betting Streaks for 06.02.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-06-02-2020-17688

Football Facts and Streaks regarding La Liga

78% of Alaves’s goals have been scored in the second half in La Liga.
Alaves have scored 39% of their goals after the 75th minute in La Liga.

You can find interesting 31 Football Betting Streaks for 07.02.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-07-02-2020-17714

Deportivo Alavés vs SD Eibar

Deportivo Alavés

Doubtful:

Out (injuries/other): Tomas Pina (13/1 m)

Suspended:

SD Eibar

Doubtful:

Out (injuries/other): Ramis (7/1 d), Sergio Álvarez (10/0 m), Kike (15/3 f, 2nd top scorer)

Suspended:

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Atletico Madrid vs Granada

La Liga is often a league where I find a closely fought contest to pick a winner but this week I'm taking a week off the close games and opting for a bit more of a one-sided affair. It's Atletico Madrid versus Granada in an 8pm GMT kick-off on Saturday evening at the Wanda Metropolitano. Can the home side put an end to this poor run of form or will the away side move to within touching distance of their opponents with a win?

Atletico Madrid remain a team that are hard to beat with only Real Madrid losing less league games this season so far. However, Diego Simeone's men find themselves down in 6th place and without a win in 3 league matches. Not only have they not picked up a victory in those 3 league games but they have also failed to score in each of those matches. Despite that they are still a prolific team at home with just 1 loss on home turf and that came against Barcelona back on 1st December.

Granada will be pleased with their first campaign back in the Spanish top flight. Head coach Diego Martinez has led his side to 10th in the table and relegation looks to be realistically averted unless they suffer an awful run now. They come into this game just 6 points behind Atletico Madrid and the European qualification spots. Unfortunately, their positive early season form has started to drift slightly with 8 defeats from their last 12 league games. Away form is also a huge concern with no win on the road in the league since 15th September.

I have always had a love affair with Simeone's Atletico Madrid when it comes to sports betting. I've often backed them to keep clean sheets and they've rarely let me down. So given the fact that they are firm favourites for this game and the ELO ratings heavily support a home team win I think it's a good opportunity to once again throw my support behind them to win to nil.

Atletico Madrid to Win to Nil @ 1.90 with Marathonbet

Atletico Madrid HT/FT @ 2.25 with Coral

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @betcatalog, @malabgd, @AndreBR, @Xcout, @four-leaf, @sajtion, @Arkadi Manucharov, @Jamesboaz, @RealUnited, @allyhibs, @jazzman02, @Mr.Paul, @notanotherdonkey, @Marek76, @freestylerx, @DonPaulo, @fhuefdsa, @laprikon, @Gabosbet, @Dr. Florida192, @thinkpink63, @MarioDunav, @EuroDream, @vicsuna, @i1_principe, @dinero, @Sterphyle, @SPACEGHOST87, @Odyssey, @i1_principe, @Rey86, @Sterphyle. @Isalem, @craigh, @AussieDex, @ivanhoe, and @derbent.

i think alaves are genuine good bet tonight as well as espanyol on sunday. real madrid and barcelona are going to drop points. i saw a bit of barcelona in the cup last night. they have become a one mean team over reliance on messi and i don't think their new coach has galvanised them whatsoever. they have a lack of confidence and genuine lack of belief. osasuna will be all over real madrid and i'm expecting three goals in the match at least

25 minutes ago, sajtion said:

i gave up bets on atletico madrid few weeks ago. they have not been able to score in last three games and haven't either scored in as many as half of their games this season. they don't have reliable striker so i'm sick of watching them grind games down without genuine threat in attack.  

Oh yeah, this season they're lacking but I feel this is a good game to back them sneak a narrow win. I still don't think they'll get more than a single goal but I think they can get a 1-0 win. It's sad because they were always my go-to bet in La Liga in recent seasons.

Leganes have failed to win in their last 10 away matches in La Liga.
68% of Getafe’s matches had under 2.5 goals in La Liga.
Levante have lost their last 4 matches in La Liga.
33% of Atletico Madrid’s conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in La Liga.

You can find interesting 74 Football Betting Streaks for 08.02.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-08-02-2020-17728

Espanyol conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 12 matches in La Liga.
68% of FC Barcelona’s matches had over 2.5 goals scored in La Liga.
Mallorca conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 13 matches in La Liga.
Athletic Bilbao have failed to win in their last 7 matches in La Liga.
68% of Celta Vigo’s matches had under 2.5 goals in La Liga.

You can find interesting 74 Football Betting Streaks for 09.02.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-09-02-2020-17742

Barca does not inspire confidence to trust her in double, as she does not press well last time, and has to manage the moans inside. Betis is more aggressive at home, scoring and scoring goals with ease. I expect both teams score to confirm
REAL BETIS BALOMPIE vs FC BARCELONA @@ Both team to score, odds 1.50