** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

La Liga Predictions > Jan 3rd - 5th

Football Facts and Streaks regarding La Liga

Valladolid have failed to win in their last 6 matches in La Liga.
35% of FC Sevilla’s conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in La Liga.
78% of Athletic Bilbao’s matches had under 2.5 goals in La Liga.
Leganes conceded at least 1 goal in 100% of their away matches in La Liga.
FC Sevilla have scored the opening goal in 78% of their matches in La Liga.
78% of Valladolid’s matches had under 2.5 goals in La Liga.

You can find interesting 20 Football Betting Streaks for 03.01.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-03-01-2020-17284

Sevilla FC vs Athletic Bilbao

Sevilla FC

Doubtful: Nolito (11/2 f, probably in)

Out (injuries/other): -

Suspended: Reguilón (16/1 d)

Athletic Bilbao

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Muniain (13/4 f, 2nd top scorer, captain), Aduriz (10/1 f), Gaizka Larrazabal (8/0 m), De Marcos (4/0 d)

Suspended: Oihan Sancet (5/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Granada vs Mallorca

La Liga hits us with a big weekend as it enters 2020. Our first preview of the new year covers the match between Granada and Mallorca that is scheduled to take place at 11am GMT on Sunday morning at the Nuevo Estadio de Los Carmenes. This is a closely matched game based on the odds and statistics but this is where the trusted Punters Lounge ELO ratings come into their own.

Granada are on a bit of a downward spiral in the league with the club now in 11th place after a poor run of results consisting of just 1 win in their last 8 league matches. Head coach Diego Martinez will be keen to recapture the early season form that saw the La Liga new boys battling it out with the big guns in the division. The ELO ratings suggest that even though Granada have only won 1 of their last 4 home games in the league their performances have warranted more. I think it's only a matter of time before they bounce back with a win on home turf.

Mallorca will want to start picking up points sooner rather than later. Vicente Moreno's side are in a precarious 17th place and just 1 point above the bottom three in the league. It's now just 1 win in their last 9 league matches and that includes losing 4 of their last 5 games in the league. No wins, 1 draw, and 7 losses from their 8 away league games also suggests they're not going to be coming into this game brimming with confidence.

As much as Granada are experiencing their own issues on the results front right now you have to back them to win this game. Mallorca look like a side that are at risk of free falling into the relegation zone. Their away form is amongst the worst in European football's top leagues and I can't see them turning that around in a trip against one of the better performing home sides in La Liga. 12 goals conceded in their last 3 away league games has me thinking their defence will get breached again and it could be painful for Mallorca's fans.

Granada to Win @ 1.95 with Boylesports

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 2.32 with Marathonbet

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @betcatalog, @malabgd, @AndreBR, @Xcout, @four-leaf, @sajtion, @Arkadi Manucharov, @Jamesboaz, @RealUnited, @allyhibs, @jazzman02, @Mr.Paul, @notanotherdonkey, @Marek76, @freestylerx, @DonPaulo, @fhuefdsa, @laprikon, @Gabosbet, @Dr. Florida192, @thinkpink63, @MarioDunav, @EuroDream, @vicsuna, @i1_principe, @dinero, @Sterphyle, @SPACEGHOST87, @Odyssey, @i1_principe, @Rey86, @Sterphyle. @Isalem, @craigh, and @derbent.

Valencia have scored in each of their last 16 matches in La Liga.
33% of Real Madrid’s conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in La Liga.
Levante conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 13 matches in La Liga.
Espanyol have failed to win in their last 9 home matches in La Liga.
FC Barcelona have scored in each of their last 6 away matches in La Liga.

You can find interesting 48 Football Betting Streaks for 04.01.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-04-01-2020-17287

I`ve taken Sevilla to win. Sanchez Pizjuan has been a fortress for a number of years and support that the home team has there is rarely seen. I don`t want to say that supporters are going to win the game for the hosts, but in matches like these they can be an important factor. If Sevilla wins tonight they`ll keep up the pace with Real and Barca in an attempt to go for the title (they won their only title in 1946 !!). With the arrival of Lopetegui Sevilla started playing "responsible football" defensive vise and that was something new for Sevilla supporters who were used to free-flowing attacking football in the previous seasons. In my opinion Sevilla has quality players in all the lines but I have to highlight their forwards with the likes of Munir, De Jong and Chicharito that can outscore any opponent.  

Athletic Bilbao have a very good team and they have the 2nd best defensive line in La Liga conceding only 12 goals in 18 matches. They play better at home than away and tonight they`ll play without their captain Muniain and Aduriz. It`s not going to be easy for Sevilla tonight but I think they will score 1 goal more than Bilbao in the end.

Sevilla to win @1,66

Sevilla - Bilbao both teams to score NO @ 1,62

Edited by ivanhoe

Getafe CF vs Real Madrid

Getafe CF

Doubtful: Jason (11/1 m), Kenedy (10/1 m)

Out (injuries/other): -

Suspended: Olivera (6/0 d)

Real Madrid

Out (injuries/other): Hazard (8/1 f), Rodríguez (7/1 m), Lucas Vázquez (7/1 m), Marcelo (6/0 d), Asensio (0/0 f)

Suspended: Sergio Ramos (18/3 d, captain)

Atlético Madrid vs Levante UD

Atlético Madrid

Doubtful: Vitolo (12/2 m)

Out (injuries/other): Koke (17/1 m), Lemar (15/0 m), Diego Costa (11/2 f), Savić (6/0 d), Vrsaljko (0/0 d)

Suspended: -

Levante UD

Out (injuries/other): Miramón (17/0 d), Rúben Vezo (14/0 d), Melero (10/1 m), Sergio León (10/1 f), Duarte (5/0 d), Róber (0/0 d), Iván López (0/0 d)

Suspended: -

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Real Betis have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 3 matches in La Liga.
Mallorca conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 9 matches in La Liga.
Celta Vigo have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 3 matches in La Liga.
Real Sociedad conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 6 home matches in La Liga.
Alaves have scored 42% of their goals after the 75th minute in La Liga.

You can find interesting 78 Football Betting Streaks for 05.01.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-05-01-2020-17292