** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Serie A & B Predictions > Dec 18th - 22nd

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Serie A

Juventus have scored in each of their last 13 matches in Serie A.
80% of Sassuolo’s matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Serie A.
Sampdoria have scored 31% of their goals after the 75th minute in Serie A.
67% of Brescia’s matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Serie A.

You can find interesting 65 Football Betting Streaks for 18.12.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-18-12-2019-17011

Both teams are low scoring and need victory today. Brescia has made up her mind with two victories over Spal and Lecce, and in today's "hexapod" she wants to take another step towards staying in the category. Only with Parma and AC Milan did Sassuolo score, who works fine in the offensive, but defensively. I expect both teams to come in aggressively to get the match, which means we'll have plenty of opportunities in front of both
BRESCIA CALCIO vs US SASSUOLO CALCIO @@ Both team to score, odds 1.55

Fiorentina have failed to win in their last 6 matches in Serie A.
Fiorentina conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 8 matches in Serie A.
75% of Fiorentina’s goals have been scored in the second half in Serie A.
Spezia have kept a clean sheet in their last 4 home matches in Serie B.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Cremonese’s last 6 away games in Serie B.

You can find interesting 52 Football Betting Streaks for 20.12.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-20-12-2019-17039

Fiorentina vs AS Roma

Fiorentina

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Ribery (11/2 m), Chiesa (14/2 f)

Suspended: -

AS Roma

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Kluivert (12/3 f), Santon (9/0 d), Cristante (8/1 m), Pastore (8/0 m), Zappacosta (1/0 d), Mirante (1/0 g)

Suspended: -

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Genoa have failed to win their last 17 away matches in Serie A.
SPAL 2013 have lost 89% of their last 9 away matches in Serie A.
Genoa have drawn their last 3 away matches in Serie A.

You can find interesting 54 Football Betting Streaks for 21.12.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-21-12-2019-17077

Sassuolo conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 6 home matches in Serie A.
Napoli have failed to win in their last 8 matches in Serie A.
81% of Atalanta’s matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Serie A.
Parma conceded at least 1 goal in 75% of their home matches in Serie A.

You can find interesting 47 Football Betting Streaks for 22.12.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-22-12-2019-17113

Parma vs Brescia

The Sunday action in Serie A has a lot to offer and I'm focusing my preview on the 2pm GMT clash between Parma and Brescia that is set to take place at the Stadio Ennio Tardini. The home side will be looking to stay in touch with the European qualification contenders by winning this one whilst the away team have the opportunity to move out of the relegation places with a victory.

Parma are slowly starting to pull themselves back up to the position of being one of Italian football's big clubs again. It's been a rollercoaster 20 years for the club that is now looking a little bit more settled on the pitch. Manager Roberto D'Aversa has somehow got former Cardiff flop Andreas Cornelius banging in the goals so he's clearly a cracking man manager. The team is in 7th place and a win would take them to within 1 point of the Europa League qualification spots. Back-to-back wins against Sampdoria and Napoli have given them a bit of momentum coming into this one. However, I am wary that they have lost 2 of their last 3 home league matches.

Brescia were looking set for a grim season under Eugenio Corini and then Fabio Grosso. The re-appointment of Corini is a bit mystifying but appeared to be a masterstroke after he won back-to-back matches with two clean sheets upon his return to the club. Unfortunately, their 2-0 defeat at home to Sassuolo suggests that triumphant return might be a little bit short-lived. The club is in 18th place but only 2 points behind 17th placed Sampdoria with a game in hand. It's all to play for but with just 3 wins from their 8 away league games this season it might be a step too far in this one.

The inconsistent home form of Parma is a worry for me but the ELO ratings still give them just a slight edge. The odds on a home win are just about teasing enough that make me think it's a worthwhile bet. So I'm going for the home win but it'll be close. I'm still not sure how Corini's second spell will work out for Brescia but they're still in the survival fight so best of luck to them.

Parma to Win @ 2.10 with Betfair

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.92 with Marathonbet

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @four-leaf, @allthethings, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @the bastardian, @chris666, @thegeneral55, @Mindfulness, @stephen m, @teddybear3011, @jazzman02, @Bayern, @Xcout, @Valkovets, @MangoTheThird, @DonPaulo, @Franger83, @fhuefdsa, @dinero, @laprikon, @cluelessG, @Skenderbeg, @Gabosbet, @thinkpink63, @VYA, @balkan-pro, @i1_principe, @Hitch, @vicsuna, @Rey86, @Torque, @LBN89, @craighand @scommetix.