UK Football Predictions > Aug 29th - Sep 3rd

league1ratings.jpg

league2ratings.jpg

Right, apologies if this is confusing due to the overlap with the EFL Trophy odds but it was the best way I could think of doing it due to the only Scottish League Challenge Cup game on Tuesday. Here are the odds and ratings for this coming weekend's UK matches that are scheduled along side the international break. Hit us with your tips!

@DW_United@sajtion, @Mindfulness, @Sir Puntalot, @betcatalog, @AndreBR, @mrclubbie, @neilovan, @Judeksi, @KikoCy, @Bett, @zemo91, @sm0kez, @Bronxie, @Duuc, @Dylan Lynch@Tiffy, @WinningAdvice@Kenton Schweppes@canaries91, @CloughandTaylor, @rangers234, @skyblues88, @allyhibs, @salmonman, @allthethings, @Icongene, @Tanktop, @waynecoyne, @kulikTS, @KingSoccertips, @Pipoca, @Neubs, @silver fox, @luizcknc, @WiggoBets, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @myleftfoot, @willie82, @Bobby Vegas, @JJG, @Xtc12, and @MuineBheag.

Here is a list of totals I would like to tip up for this weekend.  Not a big fan of write-ups with totals, I could always spit out the numbers to support them, but they are there for all to see.  A bit of a tough gauge in early season, and with cups going strong, but hoping that these teams continue to be frisky and I win more than I lose.   

Good luck to everyone with your wagers this weekend:hope

one unit per piece

Carlisle/Mansfield over 3    2.42                                                                                                                                                                 Crawley/Yeovil over 3    2.45                                                                                                                                                                      Lincoln/Luton over 3   2.40                                                                                                                                                                         Morecambe/Accrington over  3  2.45                                                                                                                                                          Wycombe/F.Green over 3   2.43                                                                                                                                                               Torquay/Chester over 3   2.20

adding on more to this list

Coleraine/Glenavon over 3  2.03

Edited by MrToffee
additions

Not a great deal I fancy this week so will have a go at a small treble instead.

I fancy Charlton to beat an Oldham side that are still struggling to score goals but 2.1 doesn't represent value IMO so won't do it as a single.

Morecambe tend to get off to good starts to the season then fade off badly. They're already looking like they are playing as if it's the second half of the season so I think I'll back an Accrington team that I fancy to do well this season. Difficult to judge whether 2.25 is value after so few games so won't be doing this as a single either.

Lastly I'm backing my own team which means this accumulator is doomed to fail. Gillingham have yet to win in the league but all 4 games so far have been close. I expect that win to come soon and I like the 2.8 on offer for a Gills win against a Shrewsbury team I think is over performing.

Using Betfairs Acca Edge so having 2pts on a treble at 9.13.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding League 1

Rochdale have failed to win their last 6 games in League 1.

Peterborough have won their last 4 games in League 1.

Oldham have lost their last 4 games in League 1.

You can find interesting 23 Football Betting Streaks for 02.09.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-02-09-2017