** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

La Liga Predictions > Dec 13th - 15th

Real Sociedad v Barcelona - BTTS.@ 1.60.  Real have scored in 15 / 17 of their matches this season. I don't need to even explain Barca's goal threat or stats but they are still as vulnerable at the back as my gran.

Atletico Bilbabo v Eibar - Atletico Bilbao To Win @ 1.75 Bilbao are a solid outfit and even more impressive at home. They've scored 7 goals and conceded just 1 in their last 3 home games. Winning all 3 convincingly. After going 5 games undefeated they lost out 3-2 away to Betis last time out (it's worth noting they were 3-0 after 20 minutes). So did exceptionally well to come back and just missed out on a point. They're back at home on Saturday and should return to winning ways against an Eibar side who have lost 4 on the bounce, conceding 11 goals and scoring just the 1 (that came against Real Sociedad who beat them 4-1). Bilbao Manager Gaizka Garitano has this down on the sheet as  WIN. A comfortable one.

Espanyol v Real Betis - Double Chance Betis Or Draw @ 1.53  Not sure how Espanyol are favourites in this match.  Betis are in the in-form team and having won 3 on the bounce. Espanyol sit solid bottom of the league and have won just once in their last 9 matches. The odds on the double chance are fairly chunky considering. To boot Espanyol also have a Europa League match on Thursday so they will be a little worse for wear against an energetic Betis side.

Edited by craigh

Football Facts and Streaks regarding LaLiga

Leganes have failed to win their last 8 away matches in LaLiga.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 83% of Leganes’s last 6 away games in LaLiga.

You can find interesting 42 Football Betting Streaks for 13.12.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-13-12-2019-16913

Deportivo Alavés vs CD Leganés

Deportivo Alavés

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Pina (13/1 m)

Suspended: Laguardia (12/1 d), Wakaso (14/0 m)

CD Leganés

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Siovas (13/0 d), Recio (12/0 m), Carrillo (12/0 f), Marc Navarro (4/0 d), Szymanowski (0/0 m)

Suspended: -

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Athletic Bilbao are undefeated in 95% of their last 22 home matches in LaLiga.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 92% of Atletico’s last 13 games in LaLiga.
Eibar have failed to win 91% of their last 23 away matches in LaLiga.

You can find interesting 68 Football Betting Streaks for 14.12.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-14-12-2019-16916

Granada vs Levante

The La Liga fixtures throw up some interesting prices this weekend but the one I'm focusing on is the mid-table battle between Granada and Levante that kicks off at midday GMT on Saturday lunch-time from the Nuevo Estadio de Los Carmenes. I'm relying on the ELO ratings for this one with the home team seemingly being shown to have a heavy advantage heading into this game.

Granada are still exceeding expectations after promotion from the second tier of Spanish football last season. Head coach Diego Martinez has guided his players to 9th place in the table and only 3 points outside the Champions League qualification spots. An impressive home record has been key to this success with the team only losing 2 of their 8 home matches so far. Last week's 3-0 win over Alaves put a stop to a winless run of 5 matches in the league.

Levante come into this game slightly worse off than their opponents in 12th place in the table but their fans will still be pleased that their team are performing better than last season. Paco Lopez will have concerns over his team's defence over the past couple of games. Back-to-back defeats with four goals conceded in both matches has exposed some frailties. The club also comes into this game having lost 6 of their 8 away league games.

As I said in the opening paragraph, the ELO ratings have guided me here but taking a deeper look into this match I feel that backing the home win is even more appealing. Granada appear to have ridden a rough patch and bounced back. Levante haven't shown yet that they can recover quickly from these recent losses and their performances on the road offer little hope to suggest otherwise.

Granada to Win @ 2.08 with Marathonbet

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 1.97 with Marathonbet

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @betcatalog, @malabgd, @AndreBR, @Xcout, @four-leaf, @sajtion, @Arkadi Manucharov, @Jamesboaz, @RealUnited, @allyhibs, @jazzman02, @Mr.Paul, @notanotherdonkey, @Marek76, @freestylerx, @DonPaulo, @fhuefdsa, @laprikon, @Gabosbet, @Dr. Florida192, @thinkpink63, @MarioDunav, @EuroDream, @vicsuna, @i1_principe, @dinero, @Sterphyle, @SPACEGHOST87, @Odyssey, @i1_principe, @Rey86, @Sterphyle. @Isalem, and @derbent.

None of the teams will start with defensive orientations. Sociedad is pushing its pace at home, but will be absent from behind. Barca is on a good moon, but traditionally has a hard time at Anoeta. I think that both teams score the safest option.
REAL SOCIEDAD vs FC BARCELONA @@ Both team to score, odds 1.55

Real Valladolid have failed to score in their last 4 matches in LaLiga.
Mallorca have lost their last 7 away matches in LaLiga.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Celta Vigo’s last 7 home games in LaLiga.
Real Betis have won with a 1 goal margin in their last 3 matches in LaLiga.

You can find interesting 65 Football Betting Streaks for 15.12.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-15-12-2019-16939