** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Serie A & B Predictions > Nov 22nd - 25th

• 2 weeks later...

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Serie A

Juventus are undefeated in their last 12 matches in Serie A.
Atalanta are undefeated in 92% of their last 25 matches in Serie A.
Inter have won with a 1 goal margin in their last 3 away matches in Serie A.
Juventus have won 89% of their last 9 matches in Serie A.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Inter’s last 7 games in Serie A.

You can find interesting 63 Football Betting Streaks for 23.11.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-23-11-2019-16595

Roma vs Brescia

Serie A is here again and I'm not going to pull any punches for this first preview in the Italian section after the international break. It's Roma versus Brescia in a 2pm GMT kick-off this Sunday at the Stadio Olimpico. Why is this the game I've chosen? To put it quite simply, I think the home side could dish out a bit of a beating to the away side in this encounter.

Roma are positioning themselves well at this stage of the season with the club in 6th place. It can be argued that any hopes of a title push are gone already with Juventus 10 points ahead of them at the top of the table. However, Paulo Fonseca's men are only 2 points outside the Champions League qualification spots and that is surely the priority aim for this season. Solid home form with just 1 defeat from their 6 home league matches has provided a great foundation for the team. The 2-0 loss away to Parma in their last game also put an end to an unbeaten run of 6 league games so I'm anticipating a reaction here. Especially considering they're undefeated in their last 3 home league matches.

Brescia are having a torrid time of it this season. Eugenio Corini was relieved of his duties back at the start of November and replaced by 2006 World Cup winner Fabio Grosso. His solitary game in charge saw a 4-0 home defeat to Torino. Will he have been able to impact much on the team over the international break? The club is bottom of the league table but only 2 points from safety. I just feel this is going to be a tough season for them because they just don't have the quality or experience required this year.

The odds heavily favour the home side and it's clear to see why. It's a bold move appointing such a young head to a managerial post when your side is low on morale and in a relegation scrap. It's going to be games like where Grosso's lack of managerial experience could be heavily exposed. Roma are doing well at home and I can see this being a blood bath in score-line terms if Roma score early... which I think they will.

Roma -1 @ 1.91 with Betway

Roma HT/FT @ 2.00 with Coral

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @four-leaf, @allthethings, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @the bastardian, @chris666, @thegeneral55, @Mindfulness, @stephen m, @teddybear3011, @jazzman02, @Bayern, @Xcout, @Valkovets, @MangoTheThird, @DonPaulo, @Franger83, @fhuefdsa, @dinero, @laprikon, @cluelessG, @Skenderbeg, @Gabosbet, @thinkpink63, @VYA, @balkan-pro, @i1_principe, @Hitch, @vicsuna, @Rey86, @Torqueand @scommetix.

Atalanta Bergamo vs Juventus FC

Atalanta Bergamo

Doubtful: Muriel (10/8 f, top scorer)

Out (injuries/other): Zapata (7/6 f, 2nd top scorer)

Suspended: Malinovskiy (10/0 m), Iličić (10/4 m)

Juventus FC

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Ronaldo (10/5 f, top scorer), Alex Sandro (10/0 d), Chiellini (1/1 d), Rabiot (7/0 m)

Suspended: -

AC Milan vs SSC Napoli

AC Milan

Out (injuries/other): Castillejo (5/0 m)

Suspended: Çalhanoğlu (12/2 m), Bennacer (8/0 m)

SSC Napoli

Out (injuries/other): Mário Rui (5/0 d), Ghoulam (5/0 d), Malcuit (3/0 d), Tonelli (0/0 d), Milik (6/5 f, top scorer)

Suspended: -

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Atalanta have the best offensive line with 30 goals in 12, which means they score 2.5 goals per game on average. Juventus, with a lack of defense, makes it easier to score goals and makes it easier to win. If we take a look at the statistics, we can see that the home team has 9 of 12 over 2,5 and I will follow its style of play
ATALANTA BERGAMASCA CALCIO vs JUVENTUS TURIN @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.75

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 91% of Bologna’s last 11 home games in Serie A.
Sampdoria have drawn their last 3 home matches in Serie A.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Lazio’s last 7 games in Serie A.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 83% of Sassuolo’s last 12 games in Serie A.

You can find interesting 62 Football Betting Streaks for 24.11.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-24-11-2019-16619

67% of SPAL’s matches had under 2.5 goals in Serie A.
83% of Genoa’s matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Serie A.
SPAL have scored 71% of their goals in the first half in Serie A.
35% of Genoa’s conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in Serie A.

You can find interesting 36 Football Betting Streaks for 25.11.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-25-11-2019-16640