** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Serie A & B Predictions > Sep 13th - 16th

I'll get a preview up today or tomorrow for one of the Sunday matches. In the meantime, what do you all think for these upcoming games?

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @four-leaf, @allthethings, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @the bastardian, @chris666, @thegeneral55, @Mindfulness, @stephen m, @teddybear3011, @jazzman02, @Bayern, @Xcout, @Valkovets, @MangoTheThird, @DonPaulo, @Franger83, @fhuefdsa, @dinero, @laprikon, @cluelessG, @Skenderbeg, @Gabosbet, @thinkpink63, @VYA, @balkan-pro, @i1_principe, @Hitch, @vicsuna, @Rey86, and @scommetix.

Fiorentina vs Juventus FC

Fiorentina

Doubtful: Benassi (1/0 m)

Out (injuries/other): -

Suspended: -

Juventus FC

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Chiellini (1/1 d), De Sciglio (2/0 d), Pjaca (0/0 f), Mandžukić (0/0 f)

Suspended: -

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Serie A

Fiorentina have lost 88% of their last 8 matches in Serie A.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Napoli’s last 6 games in Serie A.
Fiorentina have failed to win their last 16 matches in Serie A.

You can find interesting 53 Football Betting Streaks for 14.09.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-14-09-2019-15549

SPAL 2013 have lost their last 5 matches in Serie A.
Cagliari have lost 86% of their last 7 matches in Serie A.
Roma are undefeated in their last 11 matches in Serie A.

You can find interesting 42 Football Betting Streaks for 15.09.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-15-09-2019-15569

Parma vs Cagliari

Picking a game to preview in Serie A this weekend was an arduous task. A lot of tricky matches to choose from. I've eventually settled on this game between Parma and Cagliari that's set to kick-off at 2pm on Sunday afternoon at the Stadio Ennio Tardini. The home side are understandably favourites but are they being priced too generously heading into this clash?

Parma have experienced a mixed start to their season with one win and one defeat from their two games so far. Roberto D'Aversa's men suffered a narrow 1-0 defeat at home to reigning champions Juventus in their opening league game before enjoying a resounding 3-1 victory away to Udinese. The signs of a positive season ahead are there but they'll be keen to get that first home win here.

Cagliari are already setting themselves a tough task for this campaign. Rolando Maran's side finished just above the relegation zone in 15th last season and already this season they are loitering down in 18th place after two league games with two defeats. The 1-0 loss at home to Brescia was disappointing but the 2-1 defeat to Inter Milan at home was probably not unexpected. This will be their first away game and the longer the wait goes on for the team to pick up their first point, the bigger the pressure becomes on them to get that point.

It's hard to see anything other than a home win here. Parma have done well so far. They were unlucky not to take something from that first game against Juventus and they looked far superior in the Udinese victory. Cagliari are fighting an uphill battle and I'm worried that if the wins continue to evade them then it could be a long and hard season. I'd be amazed if they took any points here.

Parma to Win @ 2.34 with Marathonbet

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.74 with Bethead

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @four-leaf, @allthethings, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @the bastardian, @chris666, @thegeneral55, @Mindfulness, @stephen m, @teddybear3011, @jazzman02, @Bayern, @Xcout, @Valkovets, @MangoTheThird, @DonPaulo, @Franger83, @fhuefdsa, @dinero, @laprikon, @cluelessG, @Skenderbeg, @Gabosbet, @thinkpink63, @VYA, @balkan-pro, @i1_principe, @Hitch, @Rey86, and @scommetix, what thoughts do you guys have on these games?

I also fancy Parma to win vs Cagliari. Cagliari have lost 37 out of 57 away games since coming back in Serie A, winning 10 and drawing another 10 times. Pavolleti is out for 7 months and he is a huge miss for Cagliari as he was their top scorer with 16 Serie A goals and their second most prolific scorer Joao Pedro had 7. Pedro has scored the only goal for Cagliari so far this season. I also believe Barella's move to Inter and bringing Radja Nainggolan has not improved the team.

I would be looking for a draw in the game between Brescia and Bologna. 7 out of 10 games between Brescia and Bologna since the start of new millennium when Brescia were hosts ended as draws and 4 out of 6 in Serie A. Bologna have not won away vs Brescia since 1998. Bologna already drew away vs one newly promoted team. They lost once and had 2 away ties vs newly promoted sides last season.

Brescia have 1 win vs Cagliari and 1 loss vs Milan from the first 2 rounds that they played away from home. Bologna are unbeaten so far after late win vs Spal and 1 draw vs Verona. 16 out of 27 newly promoted teams had at least one draw after 3 Serie A matches since the Juve reign started in 2011/12 and 38 out of 64 since the start of new millennium.

Bologna are on a 5 game unbeaten streak in Serie A but they have also not won in their last 5 Serie A away games, drawing last 2 matches.

Edited by vicsuna

Torino have won 83% of their last 12 home matches in Serie A.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Torino’s last 5 games in Serie A.
Torino are undefeated in 92% of their last 12 matches in Serie A.

You can find interesting 27 Football Betting Streaks for 16.09.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-16-09-2019-15595