Parma Calcio vs Juventus FC

Parma Calcio

Doubtful: Kucka (18/4 m)

Out (injuries/other): -

Suspended: -

(players stats are from last season)

Juventus FC

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Rugani (15/2 d), Ramsey (m, newcomer), Pjaca (0/0 f)

Suspended: -

(players stats are from last season)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

my eyes will be on fiorentina to see how they fare against napoli. i respect ancelotti as manager and i think he always get the best out of players but would have liked to a new striker in the club. they are the closest rivals to juventus and they will win a lot of games but fiorentina was just awful. they could win many matches and seem stuck in the loop of draws but this season i want to know if they've got something extra. i'm skipping this match just to be safe

i think sampdoria could win over lazio. they were solid side at home when they had their game on. lazio will play open game and that could cost them here

i like ac roma to win but honestly genoa are the worst side when they dig in and they do it very often against top sides. it's like they have a button on the back of their heads that switches on and they play a superb match and ship a point against top sides. it would happen always but i'm thinking of going double chance on genoa

Just a watching brief for me in Serie A this weekend @StevieDay1983

I was tempted to oppose Udinese but Milan may need a bit more time to gel under new coach Marco Giampaolo and therefore odds look to be in the right ball park and offer little or no value in my view. Milan should be more dangerous going forward this campaign at any rate.

I am particularly interested to see Roma V Genoa tommorow night with Paulo Fonseca and Aurelio Andreazzoli as the respective new coaches.

Let's just remember to avoid betting on Sassuolo games Stevie :lol, they are such a mad dog side under Roberto De Zerbi.

42 minutes ago, Mindfulness said:

Just a watching brief for me in Serie A this weekend @StevieDay1983

I was tempted to oppose Udinese but Milan may need a bit more time to gel under new coach Marco Giampaolo and therefore odds look to be in the right ball park and offer little or no value in my view. Milan should be more dangerous going forward this campaign at any rate.

I am particularly interested to see Roma V Genoa tommorow night with Paulo Fonseca and Aurelio Andreazzoli as the respective new coaches.

Let's just remember to avoid betting on Sassuolo games Stevie :lol, they are such a mad dog side under Roberto De Zerbi.

I swear to God, @Mindfulness, don't even mention the S word around me in this thread! :lol

Cue tomorrow when I post up my Sassuolo tips!

Seriously though, that isn't happening! The crazy horses!

Series B was my favorite league last season for making profits,now teams changed leagues and it is not the same,

Series A also was amongst my favorites profitables leagues

for tonight i had in mind to back btts and over 2.5 on the following games

Roma - Genoa

Samdoria - Lazio

Spal - Atalanta

also i ll keep sharp eye on

hellas-verona-fc-vs-bologna-fc-1909

cagliari-calcio-vs-brescia-calcio

i ll trade on these matches in play according to their performance