Tennis Tips - June 10 - June 16

@darko08 Well, there's a good chance that it's going to be moved indoors and then it depends on the rules of your bookie, it may be void, it may go on as planned with no void. The important thing is that the courts indoors are hard court, which isn't exactly ideal when you're basing your bet on a player being more familiar with grass, as was the case with me and Kubler. Too much crap like that happening to me these days.

The funny thing is, we might actually get a grass court champion that has played only like one match on grass in the tournament :lol - and this wouldn't surprise me one bit in the Challenger.

Columbus 

John Mcnally @2.71 Pinnacle 4/10

Theoretically this is a must-win for prospect like Mcnally playing at home in Ohio. I know his current form isn't the best, he had some major problems in the last few College matches losing sets to some players he should beat easily. But now he had few weeks off and maybe recovered a bit after a long season for Ohio State and this is a big chance here.

Taylor Fritz (+2.5 Games) to beat Borna Coric at 1.85 with 888

Coric has a negative W/L record on grass (8-12) and this will be his first match on this surface. Fritz has already played one match here against Rodionov (7-6, 6-4). He also has a negative W/L record on this surface (15-17) but his style suits more with this surface.

ATP s'Hertogenbosch

Robin Haase @2.47 Pinnacle 4/10

Haase looked great vs. Humbert in the first round. Was serving very well. Grass is maybe his favorite surface, personally of course, he's a former junior Wimbledon finalist (losing to Chardy in 2005). I think he can be dangerous to anyone on grass and especially in the early stages of the grass season he's very dangerous as he is adapting quickly. I don't think Garin should be the favorite. I like my action on Haase here, in my opinion he has good chances to reach the quarterfinal at his home tournament.

ATP s'Hertogenbosch doubles

S. Arends/M. Middelkoop @2.68 5dimes 4/10

For me this is basically a pick em' match so i am happy to take the two local guys at a very good price. Arends and Middelkoop had a decent run on grass in 2018. They reached qf. in s'Hertogenbosch, final in Antalya and the second round in Wimbledon (close match and loss vs. Bryan brothers). Ram/Salisbury coming off a very decent run on clay in Paris (although they had some real luck out there for sure). They're having a good year together and i think they will do fine on grass but this is close matchup, no real fav should be named.

Kiki Bertens to win WTA Hertogenbosch at 3.40 with Bet365

I haven't had a tournament bet for quite some time now, but this is one that I don't mind taking at all. Bertens was among the favorites for the French Open, but she had some sort of a panic attack against Kuzmova and retired. Before that, she was beating just about everyone with her new coach and she must be tremendously motivated after the French Open debacle. The rest of the field isn't particularly strong either and this is a home tournament for her, so I definitely like her chances. 

Nottingham

Paul Jubb @4.82 Pinnacle 4/10

I think there is a solid chance that we can see some grass court tennis early today in Nottingham as i think it shouldn't rain till 1 or 2 pm and matches starting early today at 10:30am. So this is good chance for Jubb after beating Zopp to gain another good win. He has the grass experience as he played good match vs. Ward last week and he has played indoor vs. Zopp so in my opinion doesn't matter if it's played outdoors or indoors, i am going with the young brit who is a very decent prospect. He only had short junior career because he decided to go the college path int he US and he's playing for South Carolina. He won the NCAA singles title in 2019 which is a great deal. Novak coming straight from clay court tournament in Poznan last week. I don't think he had many chances to hit on grass considering the fact he arrived in the UK last week Friday or Saturday, then weather got worse and it is basically raining for days now. Jubb should be better prepared for the grass here. Hopefully match will get started and finished outdoors.

Edited by opole

5 hours ago, CzechPunter said:

Kiki Bertens to win WTA Hertogenbosch at 3.40 with Bet365

I haven't had a tournament bet for quite some time now, but this is one that I don't mind taking at all. Bertens was among the favorites for the French Open, but she had some sort of a panic attack against Kuzmova and retired. Before that, she was beating just about everyone with her new coach and she must be tremendously motivated after the French Open debacle. The rest of the field isn't particularly strong either and this is a home tournament for her, so I definitely like her chances. 

She had a virus. She was up in the night being sick. Tried to start the match but just said she had no energy so had to retire. 

WTA Hertogenbosch

Flipkens to beat Tsurenko - 1.9 Betfair

Both players matches have a very high strike rate of going with the fave for the year. Flipkens is better on grass, Tsurenko not in great recent form and although she served very well against Pliskova, a return to the mean is on the cards for me and Flipkens can cause her problems. 

Going by the form he's been having lately and the way he's been it's becoming harder to dicount P.H Herbert.I'm backing him to defeat a resurgent Goffin because the value is crazy.I'm also considering a firing Mannarino to upset Verdaco.Mannarino having a terrible year n I have a feeling he's more hungry than Verdaso who's generally better on Clay irregardless. 

Maybe its better to skip the WTA-Nottingham-Event this weak. Most of the players are here to get in shape for grass and the change of surface to Indoor-Hard cant be good for the motivation of some players. It doesnt make sense to me to play the women here. There are tournaments in the netherlands and germany and we got interesting challenger in kazakhstan as well. I will focus on them...

8 hours ago, darko08 said:

Rybarikova losing 5-1 the first set, looks like she doesn't want to stay in Nottingham (rainning everyday). I'm not watching the match, anybody is watching it?

Mate in SA had a stream. Said she was having her temperature taken by the doctor at the end of the set before retiring so she must be ill.

Hello my friends, this is my very first post here, but I've been follow this forum for a long time..
Well, today was a very nice day for betting, I thought is the more profitable day since a long time...
Starting with the fact that the grass season is here!, and all matches are more even.
For example... today where a lot of very profitable bets like Mannarino wins a set against Verdasco, or Jarry +4.5 handicap against Tsitsipas, or Kudla +4.5 handicap against Monfils... well, a lot of oportunities...
But, I thought the most clear bet today is: Felix Auger to beat Gilles Simon at 1.5 with Bet365... don't miss the chance to see that match, we have value here...

2 hours ago, monterosilva said:

Hello my friends, this is my very first post here, but I've been follow this forum for a long time..
Well, today was a very nice day for betting, I thought is the more profitable day since a long time...
Starting with the fact that the grass season is here!, and all matches are more even.
For example... today where a lot of very profitable bets like Mannarino wins a set against Verdasco, or Jarry +4.5 handicap against Tsitsipas, or Kudla +4.5 handicap against Monfils... well, a lot of oportunities...
But, I thought the most clear bet today is: Felix Auger to beat Gilles Simon at 1.5 with Bet365... don't miss the chance to see that match, we have value here...

Welcome and thanks for your bet! and also for your recomendations (all of them won). I expect more bets from you in the future?