** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Tennis Tips - June 10 - June 16

Fanny Stollar to beat Jil Belen Teichman at 2.68 with Unibet

Jil is not only lost on grass with 0 competitive matches on the surface, she's lost in her game completely right now. I went against her when she met A-K Schmiedlova lately in WTA Bol on clay and A-K Schmiedlova dominated that match completely when she downed Jil in straight sets. What I saw from Jil back then was that she hit the ball very bad most of the time, either out/wide or in to the net and A-KS was allowed to hit winners from all kinds of angles. Fanny at least has a few matches on grass while Jil does not and judging by the way Jil's been playing lately this looks like a very good bet.

Edit: Fanny also at 2.80 with Betsson

Edited by four-leaf

3 hours ago, aphro said:

I've decided to take away the liability and placed a bet on Gasquet at 7 with betfair.

No come on :unsure why? Jordan should save that breakpoint he's facing after the rain delay. Very likely. I think he serves it out in second set to a 7-5 6-3 win. Even though I don't support this good luck anyway!

Just now, four-leaf said:

No come on :unsure why? Jordan should save that breakpoint he's facing after the rain delay. Very likely. I think he serves it out in second set to a 7-5 6-3 win. Even though I don't support this good luck anyway!

I suppose that it's the matter of psychology - i've doubled my unit recently and don't want to lose too much in case it goes wrong. 

But it's temporary. "Insurance" took only 10% of expected profit.

8 hours ago, darko08 said:

Félix Auger-Aliassime to beat Matteo Berrettini at 2.75 with bet365

I took Félix in the last round but Raonic retired because he was not at his best physically. Now we have Félix priced almost at 3.00 again so I think the value is on him. Both players have not too many matches on this surface but their conditions make them very dangerous players here (aggressive players with good serve). I think the match will be decided by minor details so i prefer the better priced player.

Alison Riske to beat Kiki Bertens at 3.06 with Marathonbet 

Personally i have Riske to win this tournament at 15.00 but i post this one anyway because i think the value is on the american. Kiki is an excelent player but we all know that grass is not her best surface (she has a W/L record of 15-15). She has win against Johanna Larsson (W/L record on grass of 7-19), Arantxa Rus (13-20), Vikhlyantseva (11-10) and Rybakina (5-1) so she had an easy way (Vikhlyantseva and Rybakina have the conditions to play really well on grass but not the experience). Now she will face a player that had more wins on grass than all these players together (Riske W/L record of 72-30 on grass). Riske is on a 9 winning streak and she has win here against Muchova, Hercog, Alexandrova and Kudermetova.

I have to say that Riske has a terrible record in Finals (1-6).

I have my value radat signal now to bet on Auger-Aliassime so i'm with you.

Berrettini plays great tennis this week and beat much better players than A-A. The Canadian was lucky with the draw and the fact that Raonic gave up the semi-finals. I really find it hard to see A-A as the winner here, but good luck with your bets for this match ?.

14 minutes ago, i1_principe said:

Berrettini plays great tennis this week and beat much better players than A-A. The Canadian was lucky with the draw and the fact that Raonic gave up the semi-finals. I really find it hard to see A-A as the winner here, but good luck with your bets for this match ?.

Thanks mate. I know Berrettini is playing really well but giving him a 1.45 is absolutely exaggerated. This match can be decided by TB's considering how good are serving both players (Felix served 30 Aces against Brown and 15 against Simon in 2 sets).