** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Serie A & B Predictions > Apr 12th - 15th

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Serie A

31% of Lazio's conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in Serie A.
AS Roma conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 12 home matches in Serie A.
Udinese have scored in each of their last 7 matches in Serie A.
Juventus did not concede any goal in 53% of their away matches in Serie A.

You can find interesting 120 Football Betting Streaks for 13.04.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-13-04-2019-14038

AS Roma v Udinese Calcio

AS Roma: Perotti (10/4 f, doubtful), Kolarov (27/7 d, 2nd top scorer, suspended), Santon (17/0 d), Karsdorp (10/0 d)

Udinese Calcio: Zeegelaar (8/0 d, suspended), Nuytinck (24/1 d), Opoku (12/0 d), Ter Avest (12/0 d), Barak (8/0 m), Behrami (19/1 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

i like the way sampdoria plays. they are always at it and go for the win and they have a bit of quality too

torino has everything to play for and one win could put them within a chance of securing champions league place

fiorentina are abysmal. i watched them last week and they are average looking team and i didn't sense they have the quality needed to win games. they haven't won many matches this season but they changed manager but whether he can inspire them to win is questionable

juventus is 20 points ahead in the league and after champions league game in midweek i would rather avoid this match in case they have trouble raising their game. spal can score goals and juventus may get caught

napoli is out of form and playing badly so i would avoid this match and they won't be helped by the fact they played on thursday and chased the game most of the match against arsenal

inter milan must win this game and i think they will. i wouldn't read too much into frosinone win over fiorentina last week. icardi is back playing for inter milan and top four finish will be in their minds

i'm really tempted to back parma in some way but i'm not sure if we've seen the best of parma this season. there was time when they managed good wins and scored against top sides. sassuolo are solid on their day but best bet for me again is btts

Torino vs Cagliari

Serie A is full of a lot of glamorous sides that have made clubs around Europe quake in their boots with fear down the years so it's always a pleasure covering this league. However, this weekend, we're dropping down the league ladder slightly to cover Torino's match with Cagliari in an 11:30am kick-off at the Stadio Olimpico Grande Torino on Sunday morning.

Torino are flirting with qualifying for Europe this season with the club in 8th place and only a couple of points off the tempo. Walter Mazzarri has done a cracking job with their efforts spear-headed by potent striker Andrea Belotti. A win here could move them ahead of the likes of Roma, Atalanta, and AC Milan. Given the fact they've won 9 of their 15 home games including 6 of their last 7, it seems quite a likely outcome.

Cagliari are milling around in mid-table in 12th place. Rolando Maran's side are 8 points clear of the relegation places with 7 league games to go so their players would be forgiven for not quite having their motivation levels at 100% as the summer approaches. The fact they have an awful away record also makes it a match that could not end well for them. Just 2 wins from their 15 away matches means only Udinese, Chievo, and Empoli have picked up less points on their travels this season.

I'm going to have to back a solid Torino win here. They still have something to play for and have only lost 1 of their last 11 league games keeping 7 clean sheets in the process. Cagliari have won 3 of their last 4 league games but this is an away game so I'm sceptical they'll deliver.

Torino to Win @ 1.83 with Bet365

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.71 with MarathonBet

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @four-leaf, @allthethings, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @the bastardian, @chris666, @thegeneral55, @Mindfulness, @stephen m, @teddybear3011, @jazzman02, @Bayern, @Xcout, @Valkovets, @MangoTheThird, @DonPaulo, @Franger83, @fhuefdsa, @dinero, @laprikon, @cluelessG, @Skenderbeg, @Gabosbet, @thinkpink63, @VYA, @balkan-pro, @i1_principe, @Hitch, and @scommetix, what bets are you guys looking at this weekend?

Roma vs. Udinese

Claudio Ranieri is already under a bit of pressure with two losses, a draw, and one win since his arrival. The club and fans alike are definitely expecting to reach 4th for that CL spot and it will be tough with still the likes of Inter away and Juve at home still left to play, so they'll really need to get maximum points in matches like these vs. Udinese.

While Udinese have been pretty dreadful away from home this season, they are on a good run since Igor Tudor took over, with two wins and a draw from his opening three games and have managed to score 6 goals in those 3 matches, including a 1-1 draw at Milan. They've also managed to score away at Juventus and two goals away at Napoli recently. 

Stats-wise, Roma have the highest xG at home so far this season but only the 12th best in terms of xGA, and BTTS was seen in 13 out of their 15 home matches this season.

While Udinese do have the 3rd worst xG and 12th best xGA away from home, the return of Igor Tudor has definitely seen them improve in an attacking sense.

Also, the fact that both teams have something to play for - Roma the CL, and Udinese avoiding relegation - further suggests that both teams will be looking to score goals.

BTTS @ 1.8 with Betfair - 4 Units

Spal - Juventus

Spal to score @1.49 (unibet)

Juventus won't care too much about this match. First of all the are playing in champions league. Second (see the screenshot) they are resting a lot of important players. Third (from a comment of a guys on another site), Juve needs just one point in order to win the "Serie A" this year and, theoretically, they might want to celebrate on the home stadium and not with all the important players being out.

On the other side, Spal has scored at home to Lazio, Roma, Inter, Atalanta... They are also only 4 points above relegation zone.

Having in mind the facts from above, I think it's pretty real for Spal to score at least a goal in this match.

Screen Shot 2019-04-13 at 15.53.15.png

Edited by vvararu

Torino have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 4 home matches in Serie A.
Fiorentina have failed to win in their last 7 matches in Serie A.
Parma have scored in each of their last 7 away matches in Serie A.
Bologna have scored in each of their last 7 away matches in Serie A.

You can find interesting 110 Football Betting Streaks for 14.04.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-14-04-2019-14044/

Roma - Udinese

Total yellow cards > 4.5 @1.73 (unibet)

Some preconditions for a lot of yellow cards in this match:

• Both teams are motivated for this game. Roma fighting for a champions league spot and Udinese for a safe distance from the relegation zone. The stakes being high, I expect a rough game.
  •  The referee of the game is  Di Bello M, a guy who spreads yellow cards all around.

Sampdoria – Genova

Betting suggestion: Sampdoria -0,5 @2,06 Pinnacle

Short preview: Even though Sampdoria is in a pretty bad form lately, having 2 defeats in a row, we have to mention that they played against Torino which is very good at home and Roma, which is fighting for a European spot for the next year. With 45 points, it looks that Sampdoria is slowly losing the connection with places for Europe, even though they are still only 4 points behind Lazio and Torino, Atalanta currently the 6th placed team of Serie A is 7 points in front. If they lose points against Genoa today, then I think we can somehow say that the European fight for Sampdoria will be over. Today's opponent is with 34 points only 6 points above the relegation zone, therefore every point will count for them. They succeeded to steal a point from Napoli in last round, but at the same time lost with teams like Udinese and Parma in last matches. Funny thing is, that they won only 4 points in the last 5 matches, and they won it against Napoli and Juventus. In any case, there is a reason that Sampdoria is 11 points in front of them and I expect the side to get the job done today. 

Empoli conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 13 away matches in Serie A.
Atalanta conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 7 home matches in Serie A.
Empoli conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 7 matches in Serie A.
Atalanta have scored in each of their last 11 home matches in Serie A.

You can find interesting 42 Football Betting Streaks for 15.04.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-15-04-2019-14051/

33% of Lazio’s conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in Serie A.
75% of Udinese’s points have been earned at home in Serie A.
Lazio conceded at least 1 goal in 73% of their home matches in Serie A.
Udinese have failed to win in their last 12 away matches in Serie A.

You can find interesting 39 Football Betting Streaks for 17.04.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-17-04-2019-14057