** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Tennis Tips - May 10 - May 16

16 hours ago, CzechPunter said:

Juan Manuel Cerundolo to beat Botic Van De Zandschulp at 1.71 with Pinnacle

Cerundolo is flying under the radar even despite winning the big event in Cordoba, but he's making strides on the Challenger circuit and he's doing very well on European clay. No surprises there, his playing style works best on slower clay and he's already beaten a better player than Van De Zandschulp here in Coria. I expected something like 1.57, so I'm more than happy to take the 1.71 that's on offer.

I like this bet. Cerundolo is going to be a special puzzle on clay very soon. I bet on him against Coria and it paid off. I think there might be some value here even at 1.57.

The odds have now dropped, so let's see what happens.

Judging from Millman-Berrettini, the Italian won't outlast Tsitsipas. He'll either blow him off the court or fold, so I wouldn't be happy to be on him at the current odds. Pliskova's matches are so hard to predict, but she's the rightful favourite. At the same time, Zvonareva is a live underdog, she has a way of getting under someone's skin and that's the right recipe for Pliskova. No bet there for me.

what a mess shapo is. haven't seen an idiot like him for a long time. 6-3, 3-0..and 30-0 I was thinking he will win the match comfortably. he does not deserve to be in the top 20 with performances like that. even mikael ymer and his brother would have won in this position?

3 hours ago, bet4fun said:

what a mess shapo is. haven't seen an idiot like him for a long time. 6-3, 3-0..and 30-0 I was thinking he will win the match comfortably. he does not deserve to be in the top 20 with performances like that. even mikael ymer and his brother would have won in this position?

are you aware of who Rafael Nadal is?

Both players Djokovic and Tsitpas were looking very good in their last matches. I think 'Over 23' is good bet for this match. 

What do you think on this match? Do you think that anyone of them can win in straight?

Edited by marzipan

1 hour ago, marzipan said:

Both players Djokovic and Tsitpas were looking very good in their last matches. I think 'Over 23' is good bet for this match. 

What do you think on this match? Do you think that anyone of them can win in straight?

IMO I see a clear win from Novak. 7-5/6-4

6 hours ago, marzipan said:

very difficult to predict what happens here, i think. i'll just buy popcorn and watch :)

6 minutes ago, lelit said:

Svitolina 2.1 should win this match. Swiatek played the longest match in her career yesterday, still serves poorly and problems with concentration and timing.

Swiatek also have a problem with the wind.

1 hour ago, martsman said:

very difficult to predict what happens here, i think. i'll just buy popcorn and watch :)

Not very difficult to predict that Stefanos beats Djoker so I don't get the hype really. Stefanos is playing better and better each month that passes and clay isn't Novaks best surface while Stefanos comes into Rome on the back of his first masters title. Novak is focusing on the slams more and more and certainly not the clay slam. This is Tsitsipas match to win.

1 hour ago, four-leaf said:

Not very difficult to predict that Stefanos beats Djoker so I don't get the hype really. Stefanos is playing better and better each month that passes and clay isn't Novaks best surface while Stefanos comes into Rome on the back of his first masters title. Novak is focusing on the slams more and more and certainly not the clay slam. This is Tsitsipas match to win.

I'm leaning Stefanos too. But this also Novak's favourite clay tournament, has won it 5 times. Even if he is focussing on slams, he is not one to just roll over in every tournament. He is defending 1000 points here, and would like a deep run. He has also looked good and motivated in the first two rounds. But again, totally agree that this is best version of stefanos on clay that he'll be facing.  That's what makes this difficult to predict for me. Agree that slight value is on the Tsits.

8 hours ago, lelit said:

Svitolina 2.1 should win this match. Swiatek played the longest match in her career yesterday, still serves poorly and problems with concentration and timing.

I would like to add that an extra day of rest increases Swiatek chances of winning.

Guys, as you can see I just found:

Djokovic to win the second set at 3.9 & 

Djokovic to win the match at 6.7

Placed 30€ and 40€ respectively. I think the bookmakers will eventually change drastically the odds so i'll be able to benefit from it via Cash out. What do you think? 3.9 and 6.7 are way too juicy in my opinion... 

Screenshot_20210514-230948.png

Well, Djokovic stands to profit from the rain delay, no doubt. He'll have nothing to lose, no pressure, he's well behind. If you're betting now, you want to be on him obviously, the price on Tsitsipas winning now is way too short. I'm not convinced that Djokovic has what it takes to make the comeback, however.

15 hours ago, Foo_Fighter said:

Guys, as you can see I just found:

Djokovic to win the second set at 3.9 & 

Djokovic to win the match at 6.7

Placed 30€ and 40€ respectively. I think the bookmakers will eventually change drastically the odds so i'll be able to benefit from it via Cash out. What do you think? 3.9 and 6.7 are way too juicy in my opinion... 

Screenshot_20210514-230948.png

Congratulations on this nice bet.. Really good betting.

18 minutes ago, CzechPunter said:

Will be interesting to see how Djokovic deals with Sonego today. We might get a decent price for Nadal tomorrow. Djokovic-Nadal meetings are always hyped up, but it might be an undercooked one this time around honestly.

Probably worst versions of Nadal and Nole..

i took sonego +5.5 at 1.80 on b365. sonego is playing some inspired tennis. not enough to beat djoker maybe, but i think he deserves better than a 6-3 6-4 scoreline. other factors im considering are that both are playing two matches in the same day. but while sonego played a full match, i think djokovic's two sets were more taxing today. rublev pretty much gave up in the third. also, sonego is younger + has the crowd behind him.

34 minutes ago, Bettingboots said:

Joker looks much too short a price here against the local boy. Sonego has beaten him before (their only meeting) so won't be intimidated.

I've layed Djokovic on the exchange at 1.19 and expect to green up in-running. 

I agree Djokovic looks a little short, but the fact Sonego beat him in their only previous meeting means nothing. It was a full-blown tank by Djokovic that day.

Speaking of tanking, it's possible Djokovic isn't too interested in beating Sonego today either. He might not want to face Nadal in the final here, for fear that if he loses it'll give Nadal a boost ahead of the French. Beating Tsitsipas the way that he did could mean that he feels he's got everything he needed out of this tournament.