L1, L2, and Scottish Predictions > Feb 18th - 23rd

Football Facts and Streaks regarding League One

AFC Wimbledon have conceded at least 2 goals in their last 3 away matches in League One.
Gillingham are undefeated in their last 13 matches in League One.
Southend have lost their last 3 matches in League One.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in AFC Wimbledon’s last 4 away games in League One.

You can find interesting 17 Football Betting Streaks for 18.02.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-18-02-2020-17827

MK Dons vs Bolton

The League One fixtures offer up a lot of tempting bets backing the away sides this weekend but, as you know, I'm always reluctant to back an away side unless it's extremely teasing. This week, I'm bottling the forbidden fruits of the away teams by taking on the more conservative choice of MK Dons versus Bolton in a 3pm GMT kick-off on Saturday afternoon at the Stadium MK.

MK Dons could save the world and I think I'd still not like them as a club because of their origin story. So it is taking a lot for me to actually choose them as a side I'm backing to win this week. Manager Russell Martin has done a solid job of turning their fortunes around since taking over the reigns from Paul Tisdale. The Dons are now in 18th place and 10 points clear of relegation with an unbeaten run of 4 league games under their belt. Former Cardiff striker Rhys Healey has been the inspiration with 4 goals in those 4 matches.

Bolton have already had a season to forget but they're still in existence which is more than can be said for the poor souls over at Bury. Keith Hill is doing a sterling job under testing circumstances but the Trotters remain in 23rd place with just 11 points due to their 12 point deduction for going into administration. The club is now 19 points adrift and League Two football next season is almost a certainty. Form is starting to get worse as well with Wanderers now suffering three league defeats in a row and with just 1 win in their last 11 league games. If that wasn't sour enough reading, the club has also only earned 4 points from their 13 away league games this season.

It doesn't take a lot to get me confident about backing MK Dons here. Bolton look like a spent team now. The prospect of impending relegation mixed with low confidence and probably a bit of exhaustion from this dramatic season is all coming to the surface now. MK Dons are starting to believe in themselves again and it seems everything is pointing to a solid home win.

MK Dons to Win @ 1.67

Anytime Scorer: Rhys Healey @ 2.80 with Unibet

Wycombe vs Tranmere Rovers

Wycombe

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Jack Grimmer (18/0 d)

Suspended: Scott Kashket (19/4 f, betting)

Tranmere Rovers

Doubtful: George Ray (15/0 d), Peter Clarke (2/0 d), Ollie Banks (11/3 m)

Out (injuries/other): Kane Wilson (9/0 d), Calum Woods (12/0 d), Evan Gumbs (0/0 d), Mark Ellis (0/0 d), Ishmael Miller (0/0 f)

Suspended: -

Shrewsbury vs Doncaster Rovers

Shrewsbury

Doubtful: Shaun Whalley (23/2 f), Josh Vela (0/0 m)

Out (injuries/other): Brad Walker (11/0 m), Oliver Norburn (17/3 m, captain), Romain Vincelot (2/0 m)

Suspended: -

Doncaster Rovers

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Reece James (27/2 d), Alex Kiwomya (1/0 f), Alex Baptiste (2/0 d)

Suspended: Fejiri Okenabirhie (5/2 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Blackpool have lost their last 5 away matches in League One.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 83% of Rotherham’s last 12 games in League One.
Fleetwood have won with a 1 goal margin in their last 4 matches in League One.
Sunderland have kept a clean sheet in 88% of their last 8 matches in League One.
Tranmere have failed to score in their last 5 matches in League One.

You can find interesting 73 Football Betting Streaks for 22.02.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-22-02-2020-17875

Crawley vs Stevenage

League Two is offering a lot of possibilities this week with me thinking Crewe, Newport, and Salford were all possible options but I've decided to settle on the game between mid-table Crawley and lowly-placed Stevenage in a 3pm kick-off this Saturday afternoon at the Broadfield Stadium. Everything is pointing towards a home win which is being offered at generous odds so let's see what's going on.

Crawley are priced very generously heading into this game and that interest me a lot. John Yems came in on 5th December and the club has been putting in some solid performances in the league. They're now up to 14th in the league and even though the play-offs are a bit too far away with an 11 point gap it seems that consolidation is fine given the unsettled season they've had. Three league games without a win is a concern but it's now 7 league games unbeaten at home.

Stevenage find themselves in a dire situation right now. Former Cardiff and Rotherham striker Alex Revell was appointed as manager earlier this week. He's now the third man at the helm after the departures of Dino Maamria and Graham Westley. Both of those gaffers failed and Revell now has the challenging task of getting his team off the bottom of the table. They're 8 points adrift of safety and have suffered 6 league defeats in a row. It's also just 1 win from their 17 away league games this season.

The odds, ELO ratings, and form all points towards a home win here. Stevenage might as well start preparing for National League football next season because that's the appalling situation they find themselves in. Crawley might not be in a position to challenge for the play-offs but I still feel their home performances make them worth backing to win against most teams in this division.

Crawley to Win @ 2.02 with Marathonbet

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.91 with SportNation

Right guys, that's me back from my travels (2 months travelling round The Philippines and Borneo) and haven't posted here since before I went away.

Hibernian v Livingston.

There's been a big improvement with Hibs since the transfer window with a couple of astute additions and a change in formation making us a good to watch attacking side with pace and creativity, the obvious problems we had in the midfield seem to be fixed. Livingston are having a great season, they're a difficult side to play against but most of their best form is at home on the horrible artificial surface, they're not so good away from home and with the form Hibs are in at the moment, I fancy a home win here quite strongly. Tasty price too.

Hibs win @ 2.20 - 2 pts.

Portsmouth are undefeated in their last 17 home matches in League One.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Shrewsbury’s last 6 games in League One.
Milton Keynes Dons have failed to win their last 12 away matches in League One.
Sunderland have won their last 4 matches in League One.

You can find interesting 31 Football Betting Streaks for 25.02.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-25-02-2020-17915