** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

La Liga Predictions > Nov 2nd & 3rd

Football Facts and Streaks regarding LaLiga

FC Barcelona have won their last 5 matches in LaLiga.
Atletico Madrid have been undefeated in their last 7 matches in LaLiga.
70% of FC Barcelona’s matches had over 2.5 goals scored in LaLiga.
91% of Atletico Madrid’s matches had under 2.5 goals in LaLiga.

You can find interesting 108 Football Betting Streaks for 02.11.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-02-11-2019-16272

Sevilla FC vs Atlético Madrid

Sevilla FC

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Escudero (3/0 d), Daniel Carriço (7/0 d), Sergi Gómez (0/0 d)

Suspended: Fernando (11/0 m)

Atlético Madrid

Out (injuries/other): Giménez (8/0 d), Savić (6/0 d), João Félix (9/2 f)

Suspended: -

Real Madrid vs Real Betis

Real Madrid

Out (injuries/other): Bale (6/2 f), Rodríguez(7/1 m), Lucas Vázquez (6/1 m), Odriozola (4/0 d), Nacho (2/0 d), Asensio (0/0 f)

Real Betis

Out (injuries/other): Javi García (6/0 m), William Carvalho (6/0 m), Dani Martín (2/0 g), Juanmi (2/0 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Osasuna vs Alaves

Taking a first look at the fixtures coming up this weekend in La Liga and I was very tempted to take a punt on the highly-anticipated clash between Sevilla and Atletico Madrid. Unfortunately, I wasn't confident I could call that game either way so I'm covering the slightly more comfortable game of Osasuna versus Alaves that is scheduled to kick-off at 3pm GMT on Sunday at the Estadio El Sadar.

Osasuna have adapted to life in La Liga very well after winning promotion from the second tier as champions last season. Head coach Jagoba Arrasate has guided his team to 10th in the table and just 1 loss in the last 5 league games has steered them 6 points clear of the relegation zone. It's also now just a 4 point gap to the European qualification spots. An unbeaten record at home has been key to this positive start this season.

Alaves haven't had the best of starts to their campaign this season. Asier Garitano's team are sat precariously in 15th place on 12 points and lie just 3 points above the relegation places. It's a drop on their mid-table finish last season. Just 1 win in their last 4 league games combined with 4 defeats on the road in a row doesn't bode well for them heading into this match.

All of the facts and stats point to only one outcome here. A home win for Osasuna. The solid home record against the terrible away form of Alaves offers an insight into two teams coming into this game with two completely different mindsets. I think there's always a chance we could see a buck in the trend but for the price available it would be rude not to back the home victory.

Osasuna to Win @ 2.10 with Unibet

BTTS @ 2.25 with William Hill

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @betcatalog, @malabgd, @AndreBR, @Xcout, @four-leaf, @sajtion, @Arkadi Manucharov, @Jamesboaz, @RealUnited, @allyhibs, @jazzman02, @Mr.Paul, @notanotherdonkey, @Marek76, @freestylerx, @DonPaulo, @fhuefdsa, @laprikon, @Gabosbet, @Dr. Florida192, @thinkpink63, @MarioDunav, @EuroDream, @vicsuna, @i1_principe, @dinero, @Sterphyle, @SPACEGHOST87, @Odyssey, @i1_principe, @Rey86, @Sterphyle. and @derbent.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding LaLiga

Alaves have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 4 away matches in LaLiga.
82% of Valladolid’s matches had under 2.5 goals in LaLiga.
36% of Celta Vigo’s conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in LaLiga.
Leganes have conceded the opening goal in 82% of their matches in LaLiga.
73% of Alaves’s matches had under 2.5 goals in LaLiga.

You can find interesting 71 Football Betting Streaks for 03.11.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-03-11-2019-16281