** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

La Liga Predictions > Aug 30th - Sep 1st

Athletic Bilbao vs Real Sociedad

Athletic Bilbao

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): De Marcos (2/0 d), Lekue (0/0 d)

Suspended: -

Real Sociedad

Doubtful: Kévin Rodrigues (1/0 d), Barrenetxea (1/0 f), Elustondo (0/0 d)

Out (injuries/other): Sagnan (0/0 d)

Suspended: -

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Atletico Madrid vs Eibar

OK, so Atletico Madrid half did their job for us last weekend by winning the game as we predicted but they just couldn't take the lead before half-time for all their efforts. I'm giving them a chance at 100% redemption this week by backing them again in their 6pm BST kick-off at the Wanda Metropolitano against Eibar on Sunday evening. Can they serve us well?

Atletico Madrid are one of my go-to teams when it comes to betting. Diego Simeone's side are one of the most predictable teams in European football. You know they're going to be well-organised, you know they're going to be hard to break down, and you know they've got it in their locker to get the job done. This season I think if they can keep up this habit of grinding out the results then they could seriously challenge Barcelona and Real Madrid for the title.

Eibar might be a small team by size but they are indeed the little train that could. Football hipsters around the world have got on board Jose Luis Mendilibar's side as they compete in their 6th consecutive La Liga season against all the odds. It's not been the best of starts for the side from the Basque Country with just 1 point from their two league games against Mallorca and Osasuna. Both matches would have been games they'd have hoped to take something from.

Right, so I'm going to back a standard Atletico Madrid clean sheet win. Simeone's men have looked typically solid at the back with a well-structured set-up across the pitch. That's the beauty of Atleti. You know what you're getting. Eibar have looked a little short on that clinical edge up front. If they've struggled to score against the teams they've faced so far then I can't see that improving against this staunch Atletico back-line. A comfortable home win with a clean sheet for me.

Atletico Madrid to Win to Nil @ 2.05 with BetVictor

Atletico Madrid HT/FT @ 2.30 with Coral

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @betcatalog, @malabgd, @AndreBR, @Xcout, @four-leaf, @sajtion, @Arkadi Manucharov, @Jamesboaz, @RealUnited, @allyhibs, @jazzman02, @Mr.Paul, @notanotherdonkey, @Marek76, @freestylerx, @DonPaulo, @fhuefdsa, @laprikon, @Gabosbet, @Dr. Florida192, @thinkpink63, @MarioDunav, @EuroDream, @vicsuna, @i1_principe, @dinero, @Sterphyle, @SPACEGHOST87, @Odyssey, @i1_principe, and @derbent, are you all betting on these games this weekend?

Barcelona could not have responded better to Bilbao's 1-0 defeat in the Premier League, beating Betis 5-2 in the second leg, and starring Griezmann. It is currently being tested in the Basque Country and the difficult Osasuna headquarters, but bad lies the quality difference between the two teams is a given. The image of the Blaugrana in the previous game is worth many goals
CA OSASUNA vs FC BARCELONA @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.73