** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

L1, L2, and Scottish Predictions > Feb 12th - 17th

Sunderland v Accrington Stanley

Sunderland: Lee Cattermole (19/3 m, probably in), Bryan Oviedo (16/0 d, doubtful), Duncan Watmore (8/0 m), Donald Love (4/0 d), Glenn Loovens (11/0 d)

Accrington Stanley: Liam Gibson (2/0 d, doubtful), Sam Finley (27/1 m, suspended)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Coventry vs Walsall

A number of derby matches are taking place across the UK fixture schedule this weekend but the one I'm turning my focus to is one of the lesser-known ones. It's Coventry versus Walsall in a 3pm kick-off at the Ricoh Arena this Saturday afternoon and with just 39 minutes by train separating these two places there's a lot of pride at stake here.

Coventry come into this match having already lost to Walsall twice this season (even though both matches saw Coventry perform better) but they are also coming off the back of a solid 1-0 win away to Rochdale. That win saw the Sky Blues move up to 11th in the table. The play-offs are still a distant 10 points away but at least the small threat of relegation is looking even more unlikely now.

Walsall will be hoping to take away the bragging rights for a third time this season but they'll need to turn around this dire spell of form they're in. The Saddlers have now lost their last 4 league games making it just 1 win in their last 11 league matches. That form has seen Dean Keates's side drop to 17th in the table and just 2 points above the drop zone with most of the teams below them holding a game in hand.

The travelling side will be looking to their satisfactory away form to give them confidence here combined with the fact that Coventry have failed to win in their last three home league games. It's also just 1 win for Coventry in the last 7 meetings between these two sides in all competitions. Both teams have also scored in 6 of the last 7 meetings.

There is undoubtedly a psychological advantage Walsall have over Coventry right now in the head-to-head. I've felt the same as a Cardiff fan against Swansea over the years. The so-called younger sibling in the rivalry often raises their game to prove a point and it seems that's certainly the case here. Walsall are in the midst of an awful run of results though and I think this could be the game where Coventry finally turn it around to get the victory.

Coventry to Win @ 1.95 with Betway

BTTS @ 1.91 with Coral

i have noticed team are playing not to lose first of all and that has seen very poor teams pick up unlikely draws. i don't see it changing much unless obviously the better sides step up but even some of those are having hard times getting wins. i just hate it you know when you pick a home banker and some useless team comes and shows more ambition, motivation and energy and take the lead and it pisses me off. 

Sorry guys, been out the game for a couple of weeks as I'm off on my annual travels and internet connections where I've been are pretty patchy so I kinda gave up. Back on the mainland now though. Also the fact I've not been sober enough to make any sense.

Hibs v Hamilton.

I'd be very surprised if there wasn't a new manager bounce type comfortable win for Hibs today. Nice odds too.

Hibs win @ 1.50.

Hibs -1 @ 2.50.

Marvellous. 

Edited by allyhibs

I'm on Cambridge and Scnuthorpe today both over/around odds of 2.5. Cambridge playing well at home and Tranmere hit and miss at best. I'd say the home side should be around evens. Scnuthorpe on form and playing without fear against a Gillingham side who seem very Jekyll and Hyde... but most of their impressive performances seem to come away from home when the pressure is off.

I believe we have a very difficult estimation day in low england. We haven`t favore teams and the wolf is hiding in easy games. 
From Championship Bolton and Nottingham will give big fights for win.
From League one Fleetwood and Blackpool are very dangerous.
From League two Notts and Crewe.
Try to search and take decisions. For me in this games have values.
In my club search and put some high value odds for my opinion. And try to fix a Tomahawk with my final group system.

Hi all i try and not post unless i have a bet i really like, but this is just my view so make your own choices.

First pick is Partick Thistle away to Alloa in Scottish Championship.  There are signs that the jags are slowly turning the corner, and not before long, some solid form now in the championship, unbeaten in their last 4 games and coming off a two game win streak. This is not bottom of the table form and the away trip to perennial strugglers Alloa is welcome who are on a 3 game losing streak. (alloa are one of those limbo clubs, too good for SFL1 too bad for SFL championship so they always promote and relegate in subsequent seasons) This is a relegation season for Alloa . The board have backed the jags manager by allowing him to sign old compatriot Scott Mcdonald. His experience is very valuable at this level and i believe he will score for fun in the Championship. Jags are a team to certainly a team to follow over the next few games.

Take the Jags at 1.83

Second Pick is Raith at home to Arbroath. Kirkaldy is not a place to go if your Form is dipping.  Dont laugh a friend of a friend who knows someone from within Arbroath FC said the team was not playing well atm so should not back This was against Forfar two games back, i m kicking myself as i did not follow and  guess what Arbroath got pumped by 10 men 2-0. This was followed up with losing another slender lead at home to bad travellers Stranraer to draw 1-1. Is this a confidence wobble... i think away to tough opponents Raith who are in second spot is not a spot i want to be in atm

Take Raith at 2.37

Kilmarnock vs Celtic

The SPL throws up a couple of matches on Sunday but the one I want to focus on is the top end of the table clash between Kilmarnock and Celtic at Rugby Park in a 4pm kick-off. The reigning champions will be keen to extend their lead at the top of the table in this game.

Kilmarnock had looked liked launching an unlikely title challenge earlier in the season but their form has dropped off over recent weeks. Steve Clarke's men have drawn 2 and lost 1 of their last 3 league matches. Killie have then also failed to win in their Scottish FA Cup match against Rangers. The team needs a win as soon as possible to avoid plummeting down the league.

Celtic suffered a dose of reality in midweek with a disappointing loss at home to Valencia in the Europa League. Brendan Rodgers side had been undefeated in 2019 before that loss. A return to league action will be a chance to get back to winning ways and potentially move 8 points clear at the top of the table after Rangers dropped points in their draw at home to St Johnstone today.

The home side just aren't getting the results they want right now but they're remaining a team that is hard to beat. Clarke sets up his team well so Celtic will need to work hard to get the win. I think they'll do it though. I can see a hard-working 1-0 or 2-0 victory for the Hoops.

Celtic to Win to Nil @ 2.20 with Betfair

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.91 with BetBright

On 15/02/2019 at 12:13 PM, StevieDay1983 said:

Coventry vs Walsall

A number of derby matches are taking place across the UK fixture schedule this weekend but the one I'm turning my focus to is one of the lesser-known ones. It's Coventry versus Walsall in a 3pm kick-off at the Ricoh Arena this Saturday afternoon and with just 39 minutes by train separating these two places there's a lot of pride at stake here.

Coventry come into this match having already lost to Walsall twice this season (even though both matches saw Coventry perform better) but they are also coming off the back of a solid 1-0 win away to Rochdale. That win saw the Sky Blues move up to 11th in the table. The play-offs are still a distant 10 points away but at least the small threat of relegation is looking even more unlikely now.

Walsall will be hoping to take away the bragging rights for a third time this season but they'll need to turn around this dire spell of form they're in. The Saddlers have now lost their last 4 league games making it just 1 win in their last 11 league matches. That form has seen Dean Keates's side drop to 17th in the table and just 2 points above the drop zone with most of the teams below them holding a game in hand.

The travelling side will be looking to their satisfactory away form to give them confidence here combined with the fact that Coventry have failed to win in their last three home league games. It's also just 1 win for Coventry in the last 7 meetings between these two sides in all competitions. Both teams have also scored in 6 of the last 7 meetings.

There is undoubtedly a psychological advantage Walsall have over Coventry right now in the head-to-head. I've felt the same as a Cardiff fan against Swansea over the years. The so-called younger sibling in the rivalry often raises their game to prove a point and it seems that's certainly the case here. Walsall are in the midst of an awful run of results though and I think this could be the game where Coventry finally turn it around to get the victory.

Coventry to Win @ 1.95 with Betway

BTTS @ 1.91 with Coral

Good write up there @StevieDay1983 and good tip with Coventry to win.

Walsall were really poor, one of the poorest teams to visit the Ricoh this season. Their keeper made some brilliant saves to keep it to 3-0. We've been playing nice football most of the season but miss so many easy chances every game so it was nice to actually convert 3 of them today. I fear the worst next weekend away to Luton who are absolutely flying, but we managed to win there last season when they were top of the league so who knows.

12 hours ago, skyblues88 said:

Good write up there @StevieDay1983 and good tip with Coventry to win.

Walsall were really poor, one of the poorest teams to visit the Ricoh this season. Their keeper made some brilliant saves to keep it to 3-0. We've been playing nice football most of the season but miss so many easy chances every game so it was nice to actually convert 3 of them today. I fear the worst next weekend away to Luton who are absolutely flying, but we managed to win there last season when they were top of the league so who knows.

Yeah, I had a look through your club fan forums to get a better idea of the lay of the land plus checked out some highlights. Glad you lads won. Got a soft spot for Coventry. Always felt like you guys and Cardiff have a lot in common in terms of size, fan base, and poor ownership history.

You might find the dread of the Luton game helps you. I've found with Cardiff that when we've feared the worst they often surprise me. I've been surprised that they've not been impacted by Nathan Jones's departure but obviously they're sticking with the philosophy that served them well. Would be interested for you to give us a quick few comments next week before the game when you know more about team news.