Non-League Predictions > Dec 27th - 30th

StevieDay1983

nationalleague1.jpg

npl1.jpg

isthmian1.jpg

slp1.jpg

Non-league matches spread across a few days this weekend with some matches on 30th December, others on New Year's Day, and some teams even playing on both! So this is the first thread of two covering this bumper period of games. There is also a solitary game tonight for those early birds of you that fancy a quick post-Christmas blues punt? Let us know your tips for these games for this period anyway!

•  

I´m on Boreham here against Torquay. Boreham on good Form in H2H against Torquay and think at Home it should be a Win for them. Torquay also must play nearly 30 Minutes against Eastleigh with 10 Men and also Boreham after heavy 0-4 Lose against Sutton at Home in last Game want to give in last Game of the Year everything to grab this Points because then they have 3 Away Games in League against Leyton,Sutton and Gateshead. So tough Games and if they want to play a role in PlayOff Fight, then they must win against Torquay.

Boreham @ 2.05 4/10 bet365

@Darran

What do you think about Wins from Maidenhead and Hartlepool?

Edited by Neubs

Can't see many big price winners around. Hopefully I am wrong, awaiting Darran's thoughts. 

Aldershot, Barrow, Boreham Wood, Leyton O and Tranmere all minus 1 shouts...

Aldershot - 21/10

Barrow - 7/4

Boreham Wood - 3/1

LO - 5/2

Tranmere - 11/10

227/1 - £5 of my hard earned cash will be going on that. 

It wouldn't be the biggest shock ever if Halifax won @ 4/1. 

I like Marine @ 29/20. Stourbridge are on an awful run!

Witton vs Barwell - I like the X2 here @10/11

Edited by sammydubs

Boxing Day was a bit of a horror show, but hopefully we can end 2017 with a profit. I have 5 bets which will hopefully beat the weather.

Ebbsfleet v Dagenham & Redbridge

For me Dagenham are a worse version of last season side. Last season they looked very very good at times, but then threw in some right stinkers. This season they have still looked a very good side on occasions, but less so and have thrown in more stinkers. I think they should still have enough for the play-offs, but they hardly look a title winning side to me. When they beat Chester 4-0 on the TV the other week, they were shocking in the first half and whilst they did improve in the 2nd for me the game told us more about how bad Chester are at the moment than how good Dagenham are. That victory was one of just 3 away wins this season and they have lost their last two league games and you can add in a FA Trophy defeat to Hereford as well. I always try and read the Racing Post non-league tips and I thought their opposition of Ebbsfleet on Boxing Day was a strange one which was mainly based on the fact they thought Bromley were a classier side. Quite why the write thought that I don't know because I would be very surprised if Ebbsfleet didn't finish above them come April and of course they ended up winning the game. Their home form this season has been superb winning 7 and losing just twice and they have won 5 of their last 6 at home. They are now unbeaten in 4 and have won 3 of those. I tipped them up for a top 7 finish at the start of the season and they are now just 2 points off the play-offs. They are favs, but I would have them as stronger favs than they are so the 159/100 with Marathon looks an appealing price.

Billericay v Dulwich

Given how the pitch looked today I am not sure this game will go ahead, but if it does Dulwich are a value play. Billericay have been making hard work of wining their league games of late and they now face the 2nd best team in the league. I feel sorry for Dulwich because take Billericay out of things and they would be a very short price themselves to win the league. Obviously the home side should be favs, but Dulwich are too big. If you have a Betstars account they are biggest at 17/4, BetVictor are next at 21/5 and then if you are like me will have to take the 4/1 with Betfred.

Harrow v Leatherhead

Now Leatherhead's away form has been shocking so far this season. They won their first away game against Kingstonian in their first away game of the season, but given Kingstonian play their home games at Leatherhead it doesn't really count. Their next away win came on Wednesday night when they beat Met Police. They look to be using some of their FA Cup money in strengthening the side and they have to believe that the play-offs are still a possibility. Getting some away wins would help and I think they are worth backing to win at Harrow. Harrow have lost 6 of their last 7 home games and have conceded 19 goals in those matches. Ironically their only win came against Met Police. Again Betstars are biggest at 21/10 but 2/1 is available at a few bookies including Betfred and Betway and that looks value for an away win.

Kingstonian v Staines

I wanted to oppose the home side on Boxing Day and I guess this game is probably in doubt here, but Staines look well worth backing. The home side have just one point in their last 6 games and look like a side who need to be careful they don't get sucked into the relegation battle. Staines will be hoping to keep onto their play-off sport and have lost just twice in their last 9 league games. One of those was when they had no strikers available for their game against Billericay which not surprisingly they lost. They have also lost just one away match in their last 8 and they look the best bet of the day. Marathon go 11/10.

Wothing v Lowestoft

This game is on a 3g pitch so will be on and I am going to stick with the home side. Based on the last 10 matches form guide Worthing are 7 which just shows how much of an improved side they are. Finally I got paid out for backing them on Boxing Day and hopefully will do again here. They have lost just 2 of their last 9 games and the Thurrock defeat a week ago is their only home lose in their last 6 and they really should have won that. Lowestoft are very hot and cold having won 4 and lost 6 in their last 10 league games. I think Worthing are playing better at the moment and am happy to back them again at the 8/5 with Betfred.

Ebbsfleet 2pts @ 159/100 with Marathon

Dulwich 1pt @ 17/4 with Betstars

Leatherhead 1pt @ 21/10 with Betsars

Staines 3pts @ 11/10 with Marathon

Worthing 1pt @ 8/5 with Betfred

On Halifax at 4.64, and Torquay at 4.5, though I hesitated with the latter. The midweek match over Xmas break is full of upsets traditionally, with another match coming day after tomorrow. (The New Year's matches tend to be draw-heavy where favorites are concerned.) I don't think either of these sides should be priced this high.

16 minutes ago, allthethings said:

On Halifax at 4.64, and Torquay at 4.5, though I hesitated with the latter. The midweek match over Xmas break is full of upsets traditionally, with another match coming day after tomorrow. (The New Year's matches tend to be draw-heavy where favorites are concerned.) I don't think either of these sides should be priced this high.

I think this year is rather unique though in the fact that teams play Saturday, Tuesday, Saturday all the time so should be used to it. Monday afternoon might be a little different but even then the schedule is no way as tough as it can be at this time of year.

On 29.12.2017 at 4:33 PM, Neubs said:

I´m on Boreham here against Torquay. Boreham on good Form in H2H against Torquay and think at Home it should be a Win for them. Torquay also must play nearly 30 Minutes against Eastleigh with 10 Men and also Boreham after heavy 0-4 Lose against Sutton at Home in last Game want to give in last Game of the Year everything to grab this Points because then they have 3 Away Games in League against Leyton,Sutton and Gateshead. So tough Games and if they want to play a role in PlayOff Fight, then they must win against Torquay.

Boreham @ 2.05 4/10 >bet365

FT 2:0