** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Europa League Predictions > Dec 7th

europaratings1.jpg

europaratings2.jpg

The final round of Europa League group stage matches are coming up this next week. A lot left to decide in this thrilling competition. What bets will you guys be looking to place from these games?

@delfino, @KikoCy, @giraldi, @Icongene, @dogmeister, @rangers234, @Pipoca, @Notorious, @ElPrincipito007, @KingSoccertips, @vasilli07, @betcatalog, @immortal--, @DW_United, @discipline, @WinningAdvice, @arvee, @silverfox, @FrenchEskimo, @liamcorrigan86, @ElPrincipito007, @Neubs, @TOTTI3, @Simeon Borisof, @Charon84, @Magic0024, and @CloughandTaylor.

Apollon Limassol v Everton FC

(Everton FC coach Sam Allardyce is unavailable, first-team coach Craig Shakespeare will make wholesale of changes.)

Apollon Limassol: Maglica (7/6 f, top scorer)

Everton FC: Leighton Baines (13/2 d), Maarten Stekelenburg (0/0 g), Ross Barkley (0/0 m), Seamus Coleman (0/0 d), Ramiro Funes Mori (0/0 d), Yannick Bolasie (0/0 m)

Arsenal v BATE Borisov

(Arsenal head coach Arsène Wenger will rest some of his first team players.)

Arsenal: Mesut Özil (12/2 m), Alexis Sánchez (12/4 m, 2nd top scorer), Alexandre Lacazette (15/8 f, top scorer)(all probably out), Shkodran Mustafi (9/1 d), Santi Cazorla (0/0 m)

BATE Borisov: no absences

Olympique Marseille v RB Salzburg

Olympique Marseille: Amavi (12/0 d, suspended), Sertic (4/0 d), Kamara (1/0 d), Thauvin (16/8 m, top scorer)

RB Salzburg: Wolf (14/4 m, doubtful)

Hertha BSC v Östersunds FK

(Hertha coach Pal Dardai will probably make some changes in his squad.)

Hertha BSC: Sebastian Langkamp (10/0 d), Marvin Plattenhardt (14/0 d), Davie Selke (7/2 f), Vladimir Darida (7/0 m), Valentin Stocker (3/0 m), Julian Schieber (0/0 f)

Östersunds FK: no info

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Red Star has scored two goals and has two goals and logically has only under 2.5 and no goals. It will be a tough duel that will judge which team will be in the next round, I expect a very closed match, as is usually the Red Star, no team, I do not think it will risk from the beginning and the match will be judged at the goals
FK CRVENA ZVEZDA vs 1. FC COLOGNE @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.78

Things are clear, the home team only wants a victory, but with this defense I can not trust it in any way, AEK is showing very good facts and it is no coincidence that it is a champion and claims with qualification the qualification, Austria's Vienna, at some point he has to play aggressively and give places that AEK can take advantage of
FK AUSTRIA WIEN vs AEK ATHEN @@ +0 AH AEK ATHENS, odds 1.75

All Rijeka games are open, so it has five in five over 2.5 goals and goals. I expect to be a free and open game with many goals, Rijeka makes great scores, while Milan wants an outing
HNK RIJEKA vs AC MILAN @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.90

Football Facts and Streaks regarding UEFA Europa League

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Rijeka's last 6 games in UEFA Europa League.
Lyon have scored at least 2 goals in their last 3 games in UEFA Europa League.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Vitesse's last 3 games in UEFA Europa League.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Arsenal's last 3 games in UEFA Europa League.
AC Milan are undefeated in their last 18 games in UEFA Europa League.

You can find interesting 47 Football Betting Streaks for 07.12.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-07-12-2017

Crvena Zvezda - Köln

Home team will miss Ricardinho, and Radonjjic.

Germans have several injury problems and they arrived in Belgrade with only 16 players which includes 3 players from youth academy!

Short preview: around 50.000 fans are expected on “Marakana” in Belgrade tonight where their team will face Köln in direct fight for 2nd spot in the group H. Köln arrived with 3 players from youth academy as they have more than 10 players out injured and they will have only 5 players on the bench. Köln surprised Arsenal in last round, but meanwhile they sacked former manager, so Ruthenbeck who was a head coach of A-Jugend team. Even if draw is enough to qualify for Zvezda, I believe that they will be extremely motivated in front of their fans and win the match. Odds above 2,00 looks rock solid! 

All missing players and other short previews are available on: footalyct.com

Edited by Pep004

Vardar vs Rosenborg; 21:05

Vardar will miss Brdarovski, Popov and Maksimov.

Rosenborg is coming without Stamnestro, Vilhjalmsson, Konradsen and Helland.

Short preview: For the away side that will be the last match of this year and some player might already be with heads on vacations as they cannot reach the second place in the group anymore. Same goes for Vardar but difference is that Vardar will play at home, and win today would mean that club from Skopje would get 360.000 € (120.000 € per point). We saw a good fight from Maribor against Sevilla (1-1) and I think that Rosenborg is little bit overestimated in this clash. I suggest Vardar +0,25 with odds around 2,05!

Edited by Pep004

Ludogorets to qualify @ 4 with bet365

Ludogorets could only benefit from this game.A big team is coming here and i am positive that Ludogorets will play their hearts out to win.They have a lot of talent in the squad and that's a game they've been waiting for whole season.They had eliminated an Italy based side before in the 1/32 finals-Lazio who were in pretty decent shape back then.Milan on the other hand are going through a rough patch for almost 10 years now.Gattuso doesn't seem to have the much needed effect and the team in struggling.I think this tournament is more of a burden for them and the domestic league could be a priority.Anyway,even if Milan are to give their best i think ''The Eagles'' are the team in form and given the fact that they have been participating in either CL group stages or Europa League  they have the required selfesteem and experience to get through this opponent.Odds are terrific and that's where my money goes.