** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

L1, L2, and Scottish Predictions > Dec 3rd - 7th

Ross County v Hibernian.

By all accounts Hibs were superb for 60 odd minutes on Saturday against Kilmarnock (I wasn't there, I was working away from home) and really should have had the game won comfortably. A similar performance here would probably mean 3 points, however the bookies look like they have the price correct and there doesn't look like there's any value to be had backing the away win. I've backed it anyway though, very confident that Hibs win this.

Hibs @ 1.91 - 2 pts.

Hearts v Livingston.

Value hunters could do worse than having a little punt on the away win here, Managerless Hearts are in a really bad place at the moment and are really struggling (chortle). The away win odds look huge.

Livingston @ 4.00 - 0.5 pts.

Bolton vs AFC Wimbledon

The League One preview this week throws up a game where a one-time sure-thing for a defeat is now being tipped for victory. Yes, that's right, Bolton host AFC Wimbledon in a 3pm GMT this Saturday afternoon at the University of Bolton Stadium and the for once this season the home side don't come into this game as the heavy underdogs after an upturn in results.

Bolton are now under the managerial guidance of Keith Hill. It was a slow start to his tenure with off-the-field issues still plaguing the club. However, since a number of experienced signings have been made the Trotters are beginning to pick up some results. The club has managed to get 3 wins from their last 4 league matches. The 7-1 hammering at the hands of Accrington Stanley away last week was a blow but the fans will be hoping the players react positively.

AFC Wimbledon will be desperate to win this one. Glyn Hodges replaced the outgoing Wally Downes at the end of October. It's been a mixed bag of results with 1 win, 1 draw, and 1 loss in the league since the new man came in. The Dons remain down in 19th place just 3 points above the relegation zone. However, a defeat here would be more devastating because of the symbolism of it. Bolton were seen as dead certainties for relegation due to their points deduction. If AFC Wimbledon fail to beat a team that seemed destined for the drop then what does it say about their own chances of survival?

Interestingly, despite all their problems this season, Bolton have only lost 2 of their 8 home league games. AFC Wimbledon come into this match having lost 8 of their 9 away league games. That says it all. The ELO ratings back a home win and that has increased in emphasis over the past couple of home matches. I think the first stage of AFC Wimbledon's seemingly inevitable drift towards relegation will properly be seen here.

Bolton to Win @ 2.38 with Blacktype

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.80 with Marathonbet

Oldham vs Leyton Orient

League Two gets some attention this weekend with my second preview in this section covering the potential relegation battle between Oldham and Leyton Orient. Kick-off is scheduled for 3pm on Saturday afternoon at Boundary Park. I have a funny story about a Soccer Saturday drinking game that resulted in my mate spending the night in A & E because he had Oldham as one of his teams when they lost 6-1 and had two men sent off but that's for another day.

Oldham have endured their fair share of troubled times this season themselves already. The departure of Laurent Banide back on 19th September saw current head coach Dino Maamria being hired. Results have remained fairly inconsistent despite the change of gaffer but things have improved recently. It's now four league games undefeated for the Latics with three clean sheets kept during that period. The club is currently in 20th place but have a game in hand on most of their rivals so a win here would see them start to move right up the table.

Leyton Orient fans are enjoying life back in the Football League but they'll want to start seeing their team improve their results. The O's are in 19th place and sacked head coach Carl Fletcher on 14th November with Ross Embleton being handed caretaker manager duties. Results haven't improved after Fletcher's departure. Just 3 wins from their 9 away league games suggests they don't have much reason to be optimistic coming into this game.

You get the feeling that if one team is going to win this then it's Oldham. Their results are starting to show signs of revitalisation and the ELO ratings add further evidence of this. Leyton Orient are in a tentative position right now. The next managerial appointment is crucial. Both teams aren't in a desperate state right now with Morecambe and Stevenage still adrift at the bottom and only one relegation spot. Football moves pretty quickly though and both clubs will want to win this one. It's Oldham for me though.

Oldham to Win @ 2.37 with Bet365

Total Goals Over 2.5 @ 1.86 with Betfair

Football Facts and Streaks regarding League One

Oxford have won with at least a 3 goal margin in their last 4 home matches in League One.
Oxford have kept a clean sheet in 70% of their last 10 matches in League One.

You can find interesting 52 Football Betting Streaks for 07.12.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-07-12-2019-16853

Doncaster Rovers vs Milton Keynes Dons

Doncaster Rovers

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Alex Kiwomya (1/0 f), Niall Ennis (11/1 f), Kazaiah Sterling (3/0 f), Matt Blair (5/0 m), Alex Baptiste (2/0 d)

Suspended: Tom Anderson (15/0 d)

Milton Keynes Dons

Doubtful: Jordan Moore-Taylor (6/0 d)

Out (injuries/other): Sam Nombe (6/1 f), Rhys Healey (5/2 f)

Suspended: George Williams (15/1 d), Baily Cargill (12/0 d)

Oxford United vs Shrewsbury

Oxford United

Doubtful: Shannon Baptiste (9/0 m, probably out)

Out (injuries/other): Simon Eastwood (17/0 first goalkeeper), Cameron Brannagan (15/5 m), Ben Woodburn (11/1 m), George Thorne (1/0 m), Malachi Napa (0/0 m)

Suspended: Alex Gorrin (16/0 m)

Shrewsbury

Doubtful: Sean Goss (12/0 m), Daniel Udoh (9/1 f)

Out (injuries/other): Shaun Whalley (14/0 f), Romain Vincelot (2/0 m), Callum Lang (5/1 f), Ryan Sears (0/0 d)

Suspended: -

(Oliver Norburn is available after a successful appeal against his red card.)

Exeter City vs Northampton

Exeter City

Doubtful: Alex Fisher (8/0 f)

Out (injuries/other): Lewis Ward (12/0 first goalkeeper), Gary Warren (1/0 d), Nicky Ajose (4/0 f), Lee Holmes (0/0 m)

Northampton

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): -

Forest Green vs Scnuthorpe Utd

Forest Green

Doubtful: Elliott Frear (3/1 m, probably out)

Out (injuries/other): George Williams (1/0 m)

Scnuthorpe Utd

Doubtful: Junior Brown (12/0 d), Yann Songo'o (14/0 d), Levi Sutton (5/0 m), Ryan Colclough (14/0 f), Jamie Ward (4/2 f)

Out (injuries/other): Regan Slater (12/0 m), Jordan Hallam (0/0 m)

Suspended: Matthew Lund (15/3 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Hibernian v Aberdeen.

Once again, on Wednesday at Ross County, Hibs deservedly took the lead and then failed to win the game. I've just looked at the stats and it's an incredible 8 times this has happened this season, we tend to be on top in games, take the lead, then I don't know what happens, it's like the players retreat into their shells and just expect the other team to score. With this in mind, a little punt on Hibs Halftime looks a decent price.

Hibs Halftime @ 3.25 - 0.5 pt.

Motherwell v Hearts.

I've been impressed with Motherwell this season, they play with a lot of pace and width and are very strong in midfield, they're certain to create a lot of chances against a poor Hearts side. Bet of the day for me.

Motherwell @ 2.15 - 2 pts.

Dunfermline v Morton.

Dunfermline are on a good run of form at the moment and with goal machine Kevin Nisbit on fire, I've taken a punt on them beating the handicap at home to a poor Morton side.

Dunfermline -1 @ 2.87 - 0.5 pt.