** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

L1, L2, and Scottish Predictions > Apr 30th - May 5th

Portsmouth vs Peterborough

Portsmouth

Doubtful: Omar Bogle (11/4 f, probably in)

Out (injuries/other): Dion Donohue (10/0 m), Lloyd Isgrove (0/0 m), Jack Whatmough (26/0 d)

Suspended: -

Peterborough

Doubtful: George Cooper (20/2 m), Ryan Tafazolli (35/1 d)

Out (injuries/other): Sebastien Bassong (0/0 d)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Plymouth vs Scunthorpe

The League One season draws to a close this weekend when teams play their final league matches of the season before the play-offs begin. In this preview, we take a look at this stressful relegation encounter between Plymouth and Scunthorpe that kicks off at Home Park at 5:30pm.

These are dark times for both of these clubs. Plymouth are in 21st place heading into this game. Not only do they need to get something from this match but they also need to hope that the results of teams around them also go in their favour. Unfortunately, it's now 5 defeats on the bounce and the club is without a permanent manager after the sacking of Derek Adams last week. A club in turmoil.

Scunthorpe are not any better off. The Iron are positioned in 23rd place and haven't won in 8 league matches. There is still a chance they could survive. Andy Dawson's team are just 1 point from safety. It's a long journey down to Home Park but in these matches it can often be a case that playing away without the pressure and nerves transmitting from the home support can be an advantage.

Scunny have had a decent record at Home Park recently. They have won the last two visits to the ground by a 6-0 aggregate. In fact, they've won 5 of their last 6 meetings with Plymouth and have kept a clean sheet in 4 of those matches. Both Plymouth and Scunthorpe have average home and away records respectively so it's a tough call.

I just think in these pressure cooker games it can often work in a team's favour to play away. The home crowd can often be a negative energy if things don't go the home team's way. Plymouth are in complete disarray and as much as it pains me to say it because I have family down that way I'm not sure they can win this game.

Scunthorpe Draw No Bet @ 2.46 with MarathonBet

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 1.82 with Matchbook

Bury FC vs Port Vale

Bury FC

Doubtful: Will Aimson (37/4 m)

Out (injuries/other): Steven Dawson (5/0 m), Jermain Beckford (1/0 f)

Port Vale

Doubtful: Manny Oyeleke (28/3 m), David Worrall (24/1 m), Danny Elliott (6/0 f)

Out (injuries/other): -

Forest Green vs Exeter City

Forest Green

Doubtful: George Williams (38/7 m, probably out)

Out (injuries/other): -

Exeter City

Doubtful: Nicky Law (43/10 m, top scorer), Jonathan Forte (26/5 f), Luke Croll (13/0 d)

Out (injuries/other): Troy Brown (11/0 d)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Forest Green vs Exeter

The League Two season draws to an end this weekend and there's plenty left to decide in this thrilling division. Only 12 sides are currently confirmed to play in the division next season with one game left to play. Here, I take a look at two play-off contenders in Forest Green and Exeter when they meet for a 3pm kick-off this Saturday at The New Lawn.

Forest Green currently play their football in the parish of Nailsworth that had a population of 5,794 back in the 2011 census. To put that in perspective, I live in a small Welsh town in the Rhymney Valley in Wales called Ystrad Mynach and our population is 13,500. This fact has earned Forest Green some admirers but also some haters. Nonetheless, they are in 5th place and still hold an outside chance of earning automatic promotion to League One if they win here.

Exeter have enjoyed their fair share of ups and downs over the years. The Grecians are sat in 8th place and only 1 point outside the play-off positions. Matt Taylor's side have a superior goal difference to 7th placed Newport County meaning a draw could be enough. Surely, they'll be going for the win in this game though.

Over the years, Exeter have had the better of Forest Green with 4 wins, 2 draws, and 1 defeat in their 7 meetings. Unfortunately, that single defeat actually came against Mark Cooper's side earlier this season suggesting the winds might be a-changing in this fixture.

I think the key here is that Forest Green have nothing to lose in this match. Play-offs are guaranteed so they have the carrot of automatic promotion on a stick. Even though it's a remote possibility they'll still give it a go. Exeter are under more pressure. Anything less than win will leave their play-off hopes in the balance and even a win might not be enough. That's a big mental hurdle. Especially if Forest Green score first. I'm going to have to back the home win because of that.

Forest Green to Win @ 2.55 with Coral

BTTS @ 1.95 with MarathonBet

Hearts v Kilmarnock.

Kilmarnock can virtually end Hibs European hopes with 3 points at Tynecastle today. Hearts are a poor side, I'm still in disbelief that they somehow stole a point at Easter Road last week after being completely outplayed by Hibs. Kilmarnock are a very decent side and the odds on the away win look good to me.

Kilmarnock win @ 2.62.

Rangers v Hibs.

After Celtic winning the league yesterday, the atmosphere at Ibrox today could be a little flat and may affect the Rangers players. Hibs have a very good record at Ibrox in recent years, winning there a few times, we're also unbeaten by Rangers this season. The odds on the away win here are ridiculous and simply have to be backed, Hibs need a win to keep their faint European hopes alive so will be going for the win, could be a high scoring game this. I've had a small stake on Hibs to win at 8.50 but a much larger stake on

Hibs +1 @ 2.90. Value, Value, Value.