Serie A & B Predictions > Feb 7th - 11th

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Serie A

Empoli have failed to win in their last 7 matches in Serie A.
Empoli conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 19 matches in Serie A.
68% of Empoli's matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Serie A.
Empoli have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 6 away matches in Serie A.

You can find interesting 9 Football Betting Streaks for 07.02.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-07-02-2019-13346

Chievo conceded at least 1 goal in 82% of their home matches in Serie A.
Chievo have lost 55% of their home matches in Serie A.
AS Roma have scored in 73% of their away matches in Serie A.
Chievo have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 3 matches in Serie A.

You can find interesting 51 Football Betting Streaks for 08.02.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-08-02-2019-13367

Chievo Verona v AS Roma

Chievo Verona: Seculin (2/0 g), Tomović (9/1 d), Pelissier (14/4 f, 2nd top scorer)

AS Roma: Lo. Pellegrini (14/1 m, suspended), Olsen (21/0 first goalkeeper), Manolas (19/1 d), Ünder (18/3 m), Perotti (4/1 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

A long period of crisis passes through the Roma and today has the chance to make a fresh start, as victories can bring peace again. Behind her is the chaotic Chievo, which is difficult to escape, being last and with a difference in the score of Campionato. "Gialloroshi" have the Champions League next Tuesday with Porto, but equally important are the championship matches if they want to play for the best time at the top inter-league event. The difference in quality with Chievo is for granted
AC CHIEVO VERONA vs AS ROMA @@ AS ROMA, odds 1.60

AC Milan vs Cagliari

This week I was going to get involved in the Atalanta match but then I remembered how often they'd screwed us over before so I felt it was wiser to cover this Serie A match between AC Milan and Cagliari that will kick-off at 7:30pm this Sunday at the San Siro.

AC Milan are a bloody mystery this season but Gennaro Gattuso's team are giving a top four finish a real crack. The club is sitting in 5th place but they are just 2 points behind 4th placed Lazio with a game in hand. I Rossoneri have also only lost 1 of their last 10 league matches which has helped their form. It would have been even better if some of the draws during that spell had been turned into victories.

Cagliari continue to meet expectations on the league front. Rolando Maran and his team are in 15th place but just 4 points above the bottom three. A bad run of results would easily see them dragged into that relegation quagmire. In fact, just 1 win in their last 12 league games has contributed to a drop down the league ladder that needs stopping.

I'm going to keep this short and simple. AC Milan are the in-form side here. An unbeaten run of 5 league games in which they've only conceded two goals is an impressive streak. Cagliari have lost back-to-back matches and failed to score in both of those games. Their away form is shocking too having only picked up 1 win in their 11 away games in the league. I have to back AC Milan for a solid win here. Having been drawing at half-time in all of their last 10 league games, they are notoriously slow starters but I think they'll pick up the win eventually.

AC Milan to Win to Nil @ 2.30 with BetVictor

Draw HT/ AC Milan FT @ 4.35 with MarathonBet

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @four-leaf, @allthethings, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @the bastardian, @chris666, @thegeneral55, @Mindfulness, @stephen m, @teddybear3011, @jazzman02, @Bayern, @Xcout, @Valkovets, @MangoTheThird, @DonPaulo, @Franger83, @fhuefdsa, @dinero, @laprikon, @cluelessG, @Skenderbeg, @Gabosbet, @thinkpink63, @VYA, @balkan-pro, and @scommetix, what do you guys think about this preview?

Can't really argue with your Milan selections this week @StevieDay1983, I think they can start to make progress with the signings of Paqueta and Piatek. Cagliari are poor on the road.

I've actually got Milan in a Lehmanesque 'too big to fail' acca this week:

Roma, Manchester Utd, Liverpool, Inter Milan, Juventus & AC Milan @ 11.84 Marathonbet

Fiorentina conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 6 home matches in Serie A.
Inter Milan have scored 39% of their goals after the 75th minute in Serie A.
Napoli have scored 33% of their goals after the 75th minute in Serie A.
80% of Parma's conceded goals occured in the second half in Serie A.

You can find interesting 145 Football Betting Streaks for 09.02.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-09-02-2019-13389

i watched ac milan last week. they are crap as they have been for a while and still punching above their weight. they are nothing but a bunch of hopeless amateurs without a ounce of winning mentality in their heads. 

pressure if mounting on inter milan. they have been producing lackluster performances. parma will be more motivated for this match. i think any team who scores 3 goals to juventus will have a decent chance to beat inter milan

atalanta, sampdoria, torino, juventus are almost certain wins for me to include them in my acca

Bologna have failed to score in their last 4 home matches in Serie A.
Genoa conceded at least 1 goal in 100% of their away matches in Serie A.
Sampdoria have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 4 home matches in Serie A.
Frosinone have scored 62% of their goals away in Serie A.
Udinese have failed to score in their last 4 away matches in Serie A.

You can find interesting 92 Football Betting Streaks for 10.02.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-10-02-2019-13392

The champion Juventus is being tested at Sassuolo's headquarters, which always makes it hard. Alegrey's team is not in the best of the last and especially due to defensive absences, her work today is just not easy. It is preferable to score both teams
US SASSUOLO CALCIO vs JUVENTUS TURIN @@ Both team to score, odds 1.80

On 08/02/2019 at 4:29 PM, Mindfulness said:

Can't really argue with your Milan selections this week @StevieDay1983, I think they can start to make progress with the signings of Paqueta and Piatek. Cagliari are poor on the road.

I've actually got Milan in a Lehmanesque 'too big to fail' acca this week:

Roma, Manchester Utd, Liverpool, Inter Milan, Juventus & AC Milan @ 11.84 Marathonbet