** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

1st Qualifying Round Predictions > Jul 10th - 12th

Thanks for posting these odds up as well, @Xcout. I'll tag a load of the guys that got involved last season. See if anyone is putting some early bets down in this competition.

@delfino, @KikoCy, @giraldi, @Icongene, @dogmeister, @rangers234, @Pipoca, @Notorious, @ElPrincipito007, @KingSoccertips, @vasilli07, @betcatalog, @immortal--, @DW_United, @discipline, @WinningAdvice, @arvee, @silverfox, @FrenchEskimo, @liamcorrigan86, @ElPrincipito007, @Neubs, @TOTTI3, @Simeon Borisof, @Charon84, @Magic0024, @Xcout, @arsenalfh, @BJO, @footballeye, @gamblerxxx, and @CloughandTaylor.

• StevieDay1983 changed the title to 1st Qualifying Round Predictions > Jul 10th - 12th

You are welcome @StevieDay1983! Hope the image is clear enough. 

For today I see Klaksvik with AH of 1, preferably higher, with value. I sense that the impulse of proceeding to this stage will be something positive fro them. They will focus on not allowing a goal and left everything for the second leg.  Sorry for the short text, I am on a mobile device.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Serie B (Brazil)

Dundalk have won in 76% of their league outings.
Levadia are yet to lose by more than one goal this season.
72% of Ilves’s matches have had under 2.5 goals in total.
86% of Ilves’s conceded goals were conceded away.
Ilves have drawn their last three home matches.
Ilves have been undefeated in their last eight home matches.
Ilves have scored 29% of their goals in the first 15 minutes.
36% of Ilves’s conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute.
Slavia Sofia scored nine times in their four pre-season friendlies.

You can find interesting 52 Football Betting Streaks for 12.07.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-12-07-2018-10377

UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE – INJURIES & SUSPENSIONS

FK Trakai v Irtysh Pavlodar

FK Trakai: Edvinas Baniulis (f, newcomer)

Irtysh Pavlodar: Head coach Dimitar Dimitrov is unavailable for this game.

Ilves Tampere v Slavia Sofia

Ilves Tampere: Ilari Mettälä (4/1 f), Eero Hyökyvirta (8/0 m)(both doubtful), Toppari Baba Mensah (0/0 d), Jusif Ali (3/0 f)

Slavia Sofia (last season): Chigozie Mbah (21/0 f)

Gabala FC v Progrès Niedercorn

Gabala FC (last season): Cavid Hüseynov (18/3 m, captain)

Progrès Niedercorn (last season): Jordan Gobron (d, newcomer, doubtful)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

I think Rangers are far too short tonight against Macedonians Shkupi. A bit of perspective on the match, if I apply my pythagorean ratings to Shkupi and fellow Macedonian side Vardar based on last seasons league table there isn't too much between the two sides with Vardar rated 0.576 and Skupi 0.531. In last seasons Europa League (inc qualifying) Vardar played 6 away matches, their starting price from those matches are below. You could argue that every side they faced would be favoured  should they play Rangers, and given my opinion that whilst Vardar are better than Skupi, there isn't a great deal in it - should Rangers really be a shorter price than any of the below 6 teams? I don't think so.

image.png.3eb183645a64266dfa4006a062748776.png

Bet

1pt - Shkupi +3.00 AHC @ 1.95

Stjarnan vs Kalju

2018, July 12, 22:00 hrs (CET Time)

UEFA Europa League

Stjarnan participates for the fourth time in qualifying rounds of European Competitions. And if only in 2014 he managed to advance to the playoff, where Inter shattered him. They have two editions in which he loses in the first round. It is worth mentioning that on those two occasions he lost the first leg, but we hope that this edition will improve. Whereas it has a run of 12 games without defeat.

We have to consider that Icelandic football has improved and this club wants to become known more for its football, than for its goal celebrations that gave it international fame in 2010, and they are going that way, winning their league in 2014 and now with their Participation in international competitions, but have the pending objective of overcoming the qualifying rounds.

In front Kalju from Estonia, who already has a long recent history in European competitions, although he has not been able to reach the group stage. The team has managed to advance in qualifying rounds, although it remains in second and third rounds. From 2014-2015 the team has managed to advance from the first round, this will be the second time that faces an Icelandic team, previously had confronted the Fram in 2014, making progress to the next round. The team has the best weapon in Brazilian Liliu. It has 11 consecutive games without losing, this after the defeat in the Cup final against Levadia.

I think it will be an intense match, especially because we can not detract from the growth that Icelandic soccer has had, and the recent results, such as Valur against Rosenborg in Champions, or right now the Hafnarfjordur against Lahti, but this will be a complicated match, as Kalju has had good results in away games.  The home side with a slight stake, as taking a good result here will be key, I sense a very defensive match from both sides.

Stjarnan - 0.75 AH with 3 units @ 1.75 at 5 Dimes