Non-League Predictions > Oct 31st & Nov 1st

nonleagueodds.jpg

nonleagueodds1.jpg

Well, there's some Halloween non-league action coming up in midweek. Not every team is playing but there's enough games to keep us interested on Tuesday and Wednesday. What do you guys think heading into these matches?

5 hours ago, murther said:

Agreed but for the purpose of my Monday night ramblings it is for league games only but thanks for the heads up

unlucky to be beaten by a short head last week in Gaelic chieftain 

Don't remind me! Should have won I think and hopefully it will be money back next weekend on him at Flemington 

Right I have already written this once and forgot to press the submit reply button so I am going to have to write it again!

Poole v Concord

I was tempted to oppose Poole on Saturday when they played my team Gloucester as we had been much improved against Welling the weak before. In the end I wanted to wait to see if we could carry on in that vain and Poole were unbeaten in 3. As it turned out we won 3-0 and it was very much a deserved victory. Poole have only picked up 2 points at home all season and I just can't understand how they can be odds on against any side in the league, bar Whitehawk, so Concord look a great value play. Now Concord have also only picked up 2 points on their travels, but there have been signs that they are improving. They have drawn their last 4 league games and they included the 2 away draws so far. On Saturday they drew at Oxford City and the City keeper won the man of the match of the award which tells you all you need to know about how well Concord played. They also were the better side in two FA Cup games against Woking who only won in extra time and didn't deserve to. It all points to the fact Concord are very much overpriced at 3/1 with Marathon.

Sutton Coldfield v Stourbridge

Sutton Coldfield are bottom of the table. They have only one win in their last ten league games and have had some hefty defeats in that spell conceding a massive 30 goals. Saturday saw them lose 3-0 to Stamford in the FA Trophy who play in the league below and they managed to get two goalkeepers sent off! Stourbridge have lost their last two league games and have been disappointing in both. Their away form has been very good though winning 5 and losing just once and they had a very good FA Trophy win against Basford who have yet to lose in their league. This looks a great gamefor Stourbridge to get back to winning ways in the league and Marathon's 11/8 makes plenty of appeal.

Concord 1pt @ 3/1 with Marathon

Stourbridge 2.5pts @ 11/8 with Marathon

A real go on Concord in the market! I got on at 13/5 thanks to Darran, now into 19/10 on SkyBet.

Off to FA Trophy match at Merstham tonight, no idea what to expect, they are so unpredicatable! Only Bet Victor has it priced up but wouldn’t touch it 

Edited by sammydubs