Serie A Predictions > Oct 28th - 30th

seriearatings.jpg

It's a packed Serie A schedule this week with midweek fixtures and then the usual weekend matches as well. Here are the odds and ratings for those weekend matches. So post your tips up in here so we can start to take the bookies down as far as the elusive Italian football section goes!

@TastesLikeTuna, @discipline@Icongene, @betcatalog, @jamiedavies02, @Pipoca@sajtion, @Vcg2007, @chris666, @WinningAdvice, @yoju82, @DrBetter, @KingSoccertips, @CloughandTaylor, @Punki85, @DW_United, @KikoCy, @vasilli07. @Simeon Borisof, @Simeone, @fat, @HastGill1, @clubgowi, @MPLouis, @Kumanovac, @AF13, @Jase82, @TOTTI3, @azzurini1976, @Mindfulness, @amygdalate, @thegeneral55, and @Kripp222, and @TotoSchillaci.

i am taking ac milan, udinese, lazio fiorentina, sampdoria

cagliari could possibly get something as torino don't seem to be able to score or win without belotti

games to avoid napoli and roma who i think will rotate few players to keep fresh for champions league and may struggled to win

AC Milan v Juventus FC

AC Milan: Bonucci (9/0 d, suspended), Conti (2/0 d), Calabria (4/0 d), Bonaventura (7/0 m)

Juventus FC: Howedes (0/0 d), Benatia (3/0 d), Pjaca (0/0 m)

AS Roma v Bologna FC

AS Roma: Manolas (6/0 d), Emerson (0/0 d), Karsdorp (1/0 d)

Bologna FC: Mirante (9/0 first goalkeeper), Torosidis (5/0 d), M'Baye (6/0 d), Taider (6/0 m), Palacio (8/2 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Juventus counts nine out of ten over 2.5, with the six being goal scored. It also comes from five over 2.5 goals and four goals goals, because as much as it easily scored, it easily accepts a goal. It will be a beautiful battle in Milan, where the two teams will give it all for the win, each for its own reasons, due to the way Juventus play, I expect an open match with goals, where both can score
AC MILAN vs JUVENTUS TURIN @@ Both team to score, odds 1.75

PICK: Juventus -0,5 @2,00 PINNACLE

Derby time in Italy! I need to admit that match will be played at strange hour (17:00), but it won’t change anything. San Siro will host derby between Milan and Juventus. “Unfortunately” Bonucci who was joined AC Milan this season right from Juventus won’t play due to injury. Besides mentioned defender, Montella is without midfielder Bonaventura and two defenders Conti and Calabria. He will probably start with 3 defenders (Zapata, Romagnoli, Musacchio) but both wide playmakers will have plenty of defensive objectives. On the other hand, Juventus is still without Howedes (without official match this season), Benatia and Pjaca, but all key players are fit and ready for the match. Napoli and now Inter Milan are in front of Italian champions and especially due to form of Napoli, they cannot afford mistakes anymore. Plan in Milan was huge, but pretty quickly we saw that buying that many players won’t be enough and even if players have high level of quality, they will need time to adapt and really work as a team. We’ve been on Juventus last time against Atalanta but Dybala missed penalty in 84th minute and match finished with draw. I am sure that Juventus will be the team who will have more chances and offered odds at 2 represents value to me.

SPAL V Genoa

X @ 3.20 Betfair

Genoa have shown signs of improvement in recent games and I can understand those who are looking at the away side on +0 line for this match as they may have turned a corner. My concern is that Genoa seem to raise their game versus the 'big clubs' but often get bogged down in a quagmire against direct league rivals - perhaps this is a psychological issue. I'm still scratching my head as to why SPAL have performed so poorly in the opening rounds, they have the tools to stay in this division, they just need to be sharper in both boxes. This is a high pressure game for both teams and their respective coaches, X could hold some value in this situation.

Udinese V Atalanta

X @ 3.50 Betfair

A mismatch both in terms of quality and ELO ratings but sometimes Udinese like to throw a spanner in the works. Atalanta have been running good with 3 wins out of 3 in all competitions but this will be their 5th game in 14 days so fatigue may play a role here. Udinese are not a particularly impressive side and they will miss key players Jankto and Samir for this match so I would not back home side in this situation. AH markets are in the right ball park for this game and offer little value imo. If Atalanta do finally start to tire then Udinese's grizzly antics may halt the picnic, X may have some value here.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Serie A

Genoa have failed to score in 80% of their last 10 away games in Serie A.
Benevento have lost their last 10 games in Serie A.
Napoli have won 93% of their last 15 games in Serie A.

You can find interesting 37 Football Betting Streaks for 29.10.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-29-10-2017