** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Europa League Predictions > Sep 14th

europaodds1.jpg

europaodds2.jpg

The group stage draw for the 2017/18 Europa League has taken place and here are the first round of matches along with their odds. Let's have some of your early tips. Any value to be found already?

@delfino, @KikoCy, @giraldi, @Icongene, @dogmeister, @rangers234, @Pipoca, @Notorious, @ElPrincipito007, @KingSoccertips, @vasilli07, @betcatalog, @immortal--, @DW_United, @discipline, @WinningAdvice, @arvee, @silverfox, @FrenchEskimo, @liamcorrigan86, @ElPrincipito007, @Neubs, @Simeon Borisof, @Charon84, and @CloughandTaylor.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Icongene said:

I'll stick my neck on the line and say Everton WON'T win at Atalanta.

Hmm, I'm torn. I think that realistically Everton won't qualify for the top four so they might take a leaf out of Manchester United's book and prioritise the Europa League this season as a route to the Champions League. Qualification for that tournament could take them to the next level with the investment they have. I think they'll get something against Atalanta and I'd be surprised if it's not a win.

i do not trust lyon at all and on the other hand i definitely see limassol scoring a goal so double chance for me on home team

atalanta were terrific in serie a last season and with participation in europa for them it will be big event so will want to win

i think atletico bilbao shouldn't be touched when playing away from home. heart are quite defensive team and hard to break down so the guests are going to be frustrated here.

villarreal have really struggled in domestic league and the last thing they want to do is play their first team. they will probably rotate enough to give astana a chance and at those odds they are worth backing. i think they have some quality players in the team and could cause an upset

Real Sociedad v Rosenborg BK

Real Sociedad: Carlos Martínez (0/0 d), Iñigo Martínez (1/0 d), Navas (2/0 d), Oyarzabal (2/1 f), Guridi (0/0 m)

Rosenborg BK: Pål André Helland (15/4 f), Magnus Stamnestrø (0/0 m)

Vitória Guimarães v RB Salzburg

Vitória Guimarães: Celis (4/0 m, probably in), Vigário (3/0 f)

RB Salzburg: Ulmer (3/0 d), Miranda (2/0 d)(both doubtful), Stangl (2/0 d), Yabo (4/1 m), Pongracic (5/0 d), Rzatkowski (1/0 m), Minamino (4/1 f), Tetteh (0/0 f)

BSC Young Boys v FK Partizan

BSC Young Boys: Loris Benito (5/0 d), Leonardo Bertone (5/2 m), Guillaume Hoarau (5/1 f)

FK Partizan: Nebojša Kosović (4/1 m), Seydouba Soumah (6/1 m)

Austria Wien v AC Milan

Austria Wien: Almer (0/0 g), Venuto (0/0 m), Grünwald (3/0 m), Ruan (d, newcomer), Alhassan (f, newcomers)

AC Milan: Borini (3/0 f), Rodriguez (3/0 d), Conti (2/0 d)

Atalanta Bergamo v Everton FC

Atalanta Bergamo: Josip Iličić (3/0 m), Robin Gosens (3/0 d), Leonardo Spinazzola (0/0 d)

Everton FC: James McCarthy (0/0 m), Ross Barkley (0/0 m), Seamus Coleman (0/0 d), Ramiro Funes Mori (0/0 d), Yannick Bolasie (0/0 m)

Hoffenheim v Sporting Braga

Hoffenheim: Wagner (1/0 f), Vogt (2/0 m)(both doubtful), Gnabry (1/0 f), Posch (0/0 d), Szalai (1/0 f)

Sporting Braga: Marafona (0/0 g), Ferreira (0/0 d), Mauro (0/0 m), Wilson Eduardo (0/0 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

The two teams have good offensive lines, scoring with relative comfort and today we can see an open game with many goals
VITESSE ARNHEIM vs SS LAZIO ROMA @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.91

An important game for the two teams so they can start well in the group, I expect a very closed game, put special emphasis on their defensive function, whenever we have few goals
HNK RIJEKA vs AEK ATHEN @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.50

The two teams have defensive problems, relatively easy to accept the goal, expect an open game where they can score and give a big score
FK AUSTRIA WIEN vs AC MILAN @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.75

Everton look a touch too big tonight at 23/10; since the satrt of last season the only meeting between English and Italian sides were the two Europa League matches between Southampton and Inter Milan, for the game in Milan the average match prices were as follows;

Inter 2.53 Draw 3.22 Southampton 2.96

Tonights average match prices are;

Atalanta 2.41 Draw 3.22 Everton 3.03

I think its a fair assumption to make that Southampton and Everton are of a similar level, whilst Inter are a better side than Atalanta - given that, I'd expect to see Atalanta a bigger price than Inter were and Everton shorter than Southampton, not a massive variance but a variance none the less.

Now for the game changer for me - the match is being played in Sassuolo rather than Atalanta meaning they're also giving up home advantage, knowing this I'd shove the Atalanta price out further and shorten Everton

Recommended Bet

Everton +0.25 @ 1.88 Bet365

Gone for arsenal minus one at 2.00. Tempted with minus two think they will have a good day today!

vitesse v lazio btts yes at 1.71. Both very attacking sides and started brightly in their respective leagues.

and ostersunds draw no bet 2.70. Don't rate Zorya in the slightest. Away side are full of confidence should come away with the victory.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding UEFA Europa League

Rijeka have drawn their last 3 games in UEFA Europa League.

AC Milan have won their last 4 games in UEFA Europa League.

Salzburg have won their last 3 games in UEFA Europa League.

Athletic Bilbao have won their last 3 games in UEFA Europa League.

You can find interesting 19 Football Betting Streaks for 14.09.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-14-09-2017

Başakşehir is playing well recently, at weekend won away against Fenerbahçe with a last minuter. They are better side than Ludugorets, which missing key player Marcelinho. I suggest Başakşeir straight win, handicap, and over 2,5 goals.

Konyaspor is second time in Europe, with a new manager. (It was Aykut Kocaman who made them qualify to EL and won Turkish Cup first time in their history is now charge of Fenerbahçe) Last year they ended with 1 point, and I expect a similar performance this year; since they are weaker team now. Marseille are quiet better side, coming to this match with two consecutive defeats. This is the right game for a breakout I guess. Marseiille straigh win, handicap, HT/FT win are good choices.