** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

French Open 2017

6 minutes ago, losingpunter said:

czech i just want to say you are a pathetic person and bad loser who will never allow new people to come and post on this forum. you keep on ridiculing the posts of newcomers like how you are doing of the new guy who also writes one liner but is speaking the truth.

I just hope you keep on losing because thats what you deserve. my last post on this forum. do what you want.

It's great that you won't come back because you are being rude and biased because you were banned before when you deserved it. You had chances then but didn't take them. Czech welcomes everyone as long as they are not rude. To hope someone keep on losing is even more pathetic and childish. 

3.75 for Ostapenko seems like a good enough price. Of course it will obviously be more difficult playing against someone who is capable of putting pressure on her and doesn't hit the ball like a 12-year old girl (*cough* Bacsinszky *cough*). But Ostapenko has proven her mental strength on the biggest court in Paris and it's also Halep's game to lose. 

4 hours ago, discipline said:

A final one-liner at the end of the day. To compare Bacsinszky to Halep is an insult to Simona. ;)

How embarrassing to lose to a 20-year old like that. Timea had no idea how to put pressure on Ostapenko. 

I really do not know what you are on about. You sure make a lot of loose sweeping statements. What has age got to do with anything and you talk like Timea is a 35year old woman playing against a twenty year old. It was a three setter and I think Timea played well in light of the fiery aggression from Ostapenko's style of play. How much is Simona really better than Timea?  If you really believe it an insult to compare Timea to Simona, then you should really be a part of the women"s loose talk program on ITV.  Simona has been pretty average in her last two matches and is looking more like a burnt out wilting candle. If you really think Simona will do better than Timea against Ostapenko, then you certainly will be in for a shock. Ostapenko is still going to be the aggressor in that match taking the game to Simona. Such is her aggressive style.  I cannot even see Halep coping with the barrage of misiles coming at her from various angles. Halep was almost out in the last round and could not even convincingly beat a passive Pliskova?? I cannot see past Ostapenko in straight sets. I just have a very strong feeling that Halep may never win a slam.

Edited by liquidglass

ITF State Splavi

Sklamova - Andrei 2.49 Pinnacle

Sklamova is leading 2:0 on clay. She played far more tournaments on clay this season. Both are well rested. In her last match Sklamova beat far better opponent, than those of Andrei. Also Andrei had two matches yesterday. I see here the chances 50:50.

Mens Semi Finals

Andy Murray vs Stanislas Wawinka

Over 40.5 games evens paddy power

Tie Break in first set 5/2 paddy power

This match is going to be great as there is not much between them and usually these matches are quite tight with each player losing a set. Murray has started to play better in the last few matches but in his last match he dropped the first set and he cant afford to lose the first set here as his opponent is playing a well. I expect they will be a few tie breaks in the match and i think we should see four or five sets

Rafael Nadal vs Dominic Thiem

Over 35.5 games 4/5 paddy power

Over 3.5 sets 4/5 paddy power

I think most people think that Rafa will easily win this match. But i feel that his opponent is playing well enough to win a set and could take it to five set which would mean Rafa coming through in the end. So i dont think you should expect him to win so easily as his opponent is playing so well

Edited by owenclass

One from Subitorn Challenger

Copil vs Strakhovski 2.24 Betonline

Both won easy their first two matches. I put their chances 50/50. They are big servers, but the difference here is that Copil reached the final here last year. His motivation is bigger, because he is close to his personal best. He gave just two points on his seve against the first opponent in the tournament - a weak player and yesterday he beat another big server Lukas Lacko. If you want to play that match, you may put some money on Matchbook and ask for 2.3, 2.35 odds. Probably they will be matched, because of Pinnacle and other not so nice odds juice for Challenger tournaments.

WTA BOL. Sakkari to beat Cadantu looks decent in my eyes. Odd offered is 1.57 by BET365

For the men semis i expect titanic battles in both matches. Today i checked various forums, and almost all people suggesting Rafa to beat Thiem.

Perhaps people are still in 2013 year. I am not convniced by Nadal anymore. The veteran works hard as always, and he looks in good shape, however  NOT that good as in the past when he was dominating the ATP. Thiem is the astronomical phenomenon in tennis world. The new King in my eyes, if not this year, very soon anyway

I am on Thiem with heart, brain, and mind. Not a walk in a park as it was against poor Djokovic, but after a titanic battle with 4 or even 5 sets

The other one looks as WAW to win. WAW is again in top astonishing tennis level, although Murray is good too, VERY GOOD actually, but WAW has someting more in my opinion to beat him

Good luck my punters! My room looks as a pub at the moment!

hehehe