Royal Ascot Competition - FINAL Leaderboard

Final Table

Amazing last day with Alley Cat Glover having 3 winners including a 150/1 shocker:clap
Bathtime For Rupert is so unlucky finishing second with over 80pts and Fader snuck on to the podium with a 4/1 winner on the last day.
11 players ended with over 50pts, a record for the competition.

Many thanks for your continued support, 104 entries was tremendous:clap

Roll on Glorious Goodwood next month:ok

Prizes

£60 : Alley Cat Glover + PL Merchandise
£25 : Bathtime For Rupert + PL Merchandise
£15 : Fader + PL Merchandise

Winners send me your PayPal details, prize being claimed and your home address to;

[email protected]

Screen Shot 2020-06-20 at 17.05.31.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-20 at 17.05.40.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-20 at 17.05.51.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-20 at 17.06.09.png

18 minutes ago, BillyHills said:

Bathtime For Rupert is so unlucky finishing second with over 80pts and Fader snuck on to the podium with a 4/1 winner on the last day.
11 players ended with over 50pts, a record for the competition.

Many thanks for your continued support, 104 entries was tremendous:clap

Firstly thank you to Billyhills for all the hard work running the competition. You are to blame for me even bothering to enter this competition. I was a bit of a gambler before joining this site. I like to think I have learnt from reading a lot of the various posts. I don’t do methods or ratings, I would not have the time or patience. There are so many really good people on here, read and analyse and anything is possible. I have really enjoyed this week before today! 

1st winner was down to Cable Guy ( Owners Group horse I have a hair on - Billy your fault again) just joined Charlie Fellows this week, dropping in trip, had to have him. Now how did I pick a 150-1 winner! I just watched his first race back last night and thought he was a bit unlucky, got knocked about a bit by other horses, got tired possibly and given a good ride by the jockey, who was back on today. He was not meant to be 150-1, I think he was about 50-1 last night. 

Apologies Rupert, I enjoy reading your posts and I have pinched a couple of winners off you this week along side those selected by Richard-Westwood who never fails to find value.

I suppose I will have to get ready for Goodwood now! I might even have to post myself now but be warned I’m no expert.

Once more thanks to everyone who took part and who contributes to this site.

Well done, Ally. I must admit I had a quid each-way on that horse. Purely because it had one of my favourite flat jockeys, Kirby on board. It's been a really good Ascot. Fully enjoyed it and the competition. many thanks to BH. Lucky for me to sneak in 3rd with Palace Pier. Dettori had quite the day. well done all

22 hours ago, Alley Cat Glover said:

Firstly thank you to Billyhills for all the hard work running the competition. You are to blame for me even bothering to enter this competition. I was a bit of a gambler before joining this site. I like to think I have learnt from reading a lot of the various posts. I don’t do methods or ratings, I would not have the time or patience. There are so many really good people on here, read and analyse and anything is possible. I have really enjoyed this week before today! 

1st winner was down to Cable Guy ( Owners Group horse I have a hair on - Billy your fault again) just joined Charlie Fellows this week, dropping in trip, had to have him. Now how did I pick a 150-1 winner! I just watched his first race back last night and thought he was a bit unlucky, got knocked about a bit by other horses, got tired possibly and given a good ride by the jockey, who was back on today. He was not meant to be 150-1, I think he was about 50-1 last night. 

Apologies Rupert, I enjoy reading your posts and I have pinched a couple of winners off you this week along side those selected by Richard-Westwood who never fails to find value.

I suppose I will have to get ready for Goodwood now! I might even have to post myself now but be warned I’m no expert.

Once more thanks to everyone who took part and who contributes to this site.

Very well done on your success; I hope that you profited well from your effort.
I always worry when I learn that people are or hopefully have been a "gambler".
It's all about discipline.  One has to control and manage one's money in this sphere.
I am not without sin.  I hate losing.  I still can risk more than I should by executing "Lay" bets to get out of trouble.

Let's hope that you continue to manage your finances by keeping in touch with this wonderful and very friendly web site

Edited by The Equaliser
spelling correction