** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

L1, L2, and Scottish Predictions > Dec 18th - 21st

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premiership

Rangers have scored at least 2 goals in their last 7 matches in Premiership.
Hibernian have scored at least 2 goals in their last 5 home matches in Premiership.
Rangers are undefeated in their last 12 matches in Premiership.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Hibernian’s last 5 home games in Premiership.
Rangers have won 86% of their last 7 matches in Premiership.

You can find interesting 52 Football Betting Streaks for 20.12.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-20-12-2019-17039

Coventry vs Lincoln

League One is up for our first preview here and I make a long-awaited return to backing Coventry when they play Lincoln in this 3pm GMT kick-off on Saturday afternoon at St Andrew's. I'm not sure if my old mate @skyblues88 is still loitering around these parts but if he is then I'd be keen to get his view on this game because I'm putting all my faith in the ELO ratings.

Coventry are in 7th place in the league table and only outside the play-offs places due to an inferior goal difference. Mark Robins continues to do a fine job with a team that is still punching above its weight given their current predicament of playing home matches at Birmingham's home ground. If anything, it appears to be inspiring their performances because boast the second best home record in the division. This home game comes around at a good time for City. A winless run of three league games needs arresting.

Lincoln really haven't recovered from the departure of Danny Cowley. New manager Michael Appleton has only won 3 of his 10 league games in charge. However, are we seeing a change in the tide? The Imps have now won back-to-back matches in the league with two clean sheets kept. The 1-0 win away to Burton the other week was a first away win in 10 league games.

Even though you'd think Coventry's stuttering combined with Lincoln's resurgent form would have the favour with the away team the ELO ratings are still firmly behind the home team winning this one. Coventry have often served us well down the years and I'm giving them my support this weekend again. Even though I was tempted to back a draw, I've done too many of those lately and I'm planting my flag in the sand behind a Coventry win!

Coventry to Win @ 2.00 with Blacktype

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.68 with Marathonbet

Football Facts and Streaks regarding League One

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Burton’s last 8 home games in League One.
Wycombe have kept a clean sheet in their last 6 matches in League One.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Wycombe’s last 8 games in League One.
Oxford have kept a clean sheet in their last 5 home matches in League One.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Lincoln City’s last 8 games in League One.

You can find interesting 54 Football Betting Streaks for 21.12.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-21-12-2019-17077

Bolton Wanderers vs Southend Utd

Bolton Wanderers

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Jack Hobbs (6/1 d), Liam Edwards (2/0 d), Joe Bunney (0/0 d), Will Buckley (3/0 m), Ben Alnwick (0/0 g), Ali Crawford (7/0 m), Harry Brockbank (5/0 d)

Suspended: -

Southend Utd

Doubtful: Tom Hopper (9/2 f)

Out (injuries/other): Nathan Ralph (17/0 d), Harry Kyprianou (0/0 m), Joe Shaughnessy (12/0 d), John White (5/0 d), Luke Hyam (5/0 m), Charlie Kelman (5/1 f), Sam Barratt (0/0 f), Liam Ridgewell (1/0 d)

Bristol Rovers vs Peterborough

Bristol Rovers

Doubtful: Jonson Clarke-Harris (11/8 f, top scorer), Tom Davies (15/1 d)

Out (injuries/other): Abu Ogogo (17/3 m), Mark Little (8/0 d), Josh Hare (8/0 m), Sam Matthews (0/0 m)

Peterborough

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Frazer Blake-Tracy (11/0 d), George Boyd (14/0 m), Nathan Thompson (7/0 d), Idris Kanu (4/0 f), Siriki Dembele (15/1 m), Josh Knight (16/2 d)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Colchester vs Carlisle

League Two doesn't get much more exciting than this epic clash between two of the biggest clubs in... no, I'm sorry, even I can't hype this game up. It's Colchester versus Carlisle in a 3pm GMT kick-off from the Colchester Community Stadium and the reason I'm picking it for the second preview in this section this week is simply because I think the home side are nailed on to get the win.

Colchester are currently in 9th place in the league table and just 3 points outside the play-off positions. It's a consistent level of performance under manager John McGreal and the players will no doubt still be feeling a bit of a come down after their trials and tribulations at Old Trafford in midweek for their EFL Cup Quarter-Final game against Manchester United. I'm anticipating them to avoid the notorious cup hangover because they did take a bit of a beating but with only 2 losses from their 9 home league games this season they're a solid team to back on their own patch having won 4 of their last 5 games at home in the league.

Carlisle haven't quite endured the same positive memories from this season so far. Former head coach Steven Pressley was a disaster and the new man in charge, Chris Beech, hasn't really had a chance to show much improvement. I suppose you could argue his team is unbeaten under his management so that's something. Carlisle have struggled on their travels this season winning just 2 of their 10 away league games so it'll be a big ask for them to get something here.

The bookies, ELO ratings, and the form book all back Colchester to win this. If it doesn't come in then we're all just getting mugged off by the cruel mistress of football betting. I think this Colchester side has every chance of qualifying for the play-offs this season and if they're going to do that then they'll need to win games like this. Their midweek game and the emotions surrounding makes me think their price should perhaps be a little longer but there's a gulf in class between these two sides so I'm not sure it'll matter.

Colchester to Win @ 1.83 with Marathonbet

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.80 with Betfred