** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

2019/20 Last Man Standing Competition - £250 Cash Prize

The 2019/20 Last Man Standing Competition will begin on the weekend August 9th/10th and 11th.

We will be running the main Last Man Standing Competition and also a Consolation version to run alongside for those who are eliminated from the main one.

• The prize for winning the LMS Competition will be £250 which will be deposited into your PayPal account.
  • The prize for winning the Consolation Competition will be £50. (No other method of payment considered)
  • Winners of both competitions will also receive Punters Lounge Merchandise

The Competition includes the use of a 'Joker' which means you can choose Win or Draw on a certain week if you are struggling for a definite selection. This can only be used once. You also get the use of a Lifeline on One week if you forget or are unable to post.

Once the main competition has been won we will begin another one the following week .

1978941349_plmerchandise.thumb.jpg.67cd72d113518e09573cb559e4a78bb5.jpg

**Please read the full rules before you play in the competition**

No need to register for the competition, your first selection will count as your entry.

Good luck all:ok

Cheers BH ..... looks like fun

I'm already wondering which load of overpaid prima donna johnny kick-a-balls are going tto let me down

Knowing me it'll be Man City .......and it'll be the only game they lose all season ... . ?

Edited by Trotter

9 hours ago, thebestthere said:

I must say this must be the best forum on the internet.

It is rather good for a gambling forum 

2 hours ago, BillyHills said:

I have to agree, we just keep on giving  :lol

:clap

And we keep on trying hahaha

Edited by MrJol

23 hours ago, Gray306 said:

and trying and trying......

Some people trying are VERY VERY trying  (not putting a smiley face as I don't like them in black & white)

• 2 weeks later...