** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

La Liga Predictions > Apr 27th - 29th

Football Facts and Streaks regarding La Liga

32% of Alaves’s conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in La Liga.
Valladolid conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 12 away matches in La Liga.

You can find interesting 114 Football Betting Streaks for 27.04.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-27-04-2019-14192/

Villarreal vs Huesca

The La Liga fixtures take one step closer to a finale this weekend with a full schedule. The focus of this preview is a clash between two teams experiencing differing form as Villarreal welcome Huesca to Estadio de la Ceramica this Sunday for a 5:30pm. Defeat for the away side could put them on the brink of relegation.

Villarreal have endured an inconsistent season. Javier Calleja was sacked during the middle of the season before being re-appointed. The club remains in 14th place and even though results haven't really impressed this season they are currently on a run of three straight league wins.

Huesca are staring relegation in the face. Francisco's side are undefeated in their last 5 league games but it's also only 1 win in their last 8 league matches. That run has left the club in 19th place just one place off the bottom of the table and 6 points adrift of safety. Survival seems a long shot now.

Interestingly, Huesca haven't conceded a league goal in their past three matches now. The defence has been dogged but how long will that last? They face a Villarreal side that have kept two clean sheets in their last three league games. I think the home side should have enough to win here as the Huesca resolve could finally be broken. It could also be the game where the flood gates open as hope disintegrates if Villarreal score first.

Villarreal to Win @ 1.60 with Blacktype

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 2.55 with MarathonBet

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @betcatalog, @malabgd, @AndreBR, @Xcout, @four-leaf, @sajtion, @Arkadi Manucharov, @Jamesboaz, @RealUnited, @allyhibs, @jazzman02, @Mr.Paul, @notanotherdonkey, @Marek76, @freestylerx, @DonPaulo, @fhuefdsa, @laprikon, @Gabosbet, @Dr. Florida192, @thinkpink63, @MarioDunav, @EuroDream, @vicsuna, @i1_principe, @dinero, and @derbent, what bets are you looking to place on these games?

Atlético Madrid vs Real Valladolid

Atlético Madrid

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Giménez (21/0 d), Hernández (14/1 d), Borja Garcés (1/1 f)

Suspended: Diego Costa (16/2 f)

Real Valladolid

Doubtful: Fernando Calero (32/1 d)

Out (injuries/other): Keko (25/2 m), Anuar Tuhami (19/1 m), Luismi Sánchez (0/0 m), Plaza (2/0 f), Čop (16/0 f), Verde (21/2 f)

Suspended: Kiko Olivas (32/0 d)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Leganes vs Celta Vigo: Celta Vigo win

The other La Liga games on Saturday look like certain home wins for the favorites but I suspect Celta may shock 12th placed Leganes in their backyard and the shortening odds in last 48 hours for Celta win point I am on to something.

Mauricio Pellegrino’s Leganes have 7 wins, 7 draws and just 3 losses at home with the last defeat coming midweek vs Athletic Bilbao chasing European football. Pellegrino’s last La Liga experience with Deportivo Alaves in 16/17 had a record of 7 wins, 8 draws and 4 losses at home & a safe 9th place at the end of the season. I know I came with similar logic for Eibar away win the other day but I overlooked the injuries/suspensions in Eibar squad that also has almost no motivation till Summer. Huesca also was fighting for survival & had just one point less than Eibar from prior 6 games.

Leganes is also in a comfortable position without real risk for relegation and without anything more than mathematical chance for European football. Meanwhile, Celta is fighting for its La Liga place and it seems the relegation battle will be till final round when Celta has a home game vs Rayo Vallecano. I doubt Celta will want to be struggling for survival till last game as they also have games vs Bilbao and Barcelona that look very difficult to get even 1 point. It is also worth noting that Celta has collected 3 more points in last 6 games than Leganes and come in significantly better form as ELO ratings confirm.

On the injuries/suspensions side everyone betting on Celta’s games just cares whether Aspas will start or not as the team looks completely different with and without him. Celta has collected just 4 points and has 9 losses from 11 La Liga matches without Aspas this season. Celta has won 8, drew 8 and lost just 7 games with Aspas. Celta’s away record with Aspas is 2/4/6 and without the star striker 0/1/4. Aspas is expected to start vs Leganes.

Maybe it is safer to back Celta+1 or Celta DNB but I like the outright win after Celta narrowly missed to beat Espanyol away midweek and have all to fight for against Leganes, whose players have practically done their job to stay in La Liga and may already be planning their vacations.

Girona have failed to win in their last 11 home matches in La Liga.
Valencia have been undefeated in their last 11 home matches in La Liga.
Eibar conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 8 matches in La Liga.
Valencia have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 3 matches in La Liga.

You can find interesting 101 Football Betting Streaks for 28.04.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-28-04-2019-14204

Real Betis conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 7 matches in La Liga.
Espanyol conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 10 matches in La Liga.

You can find interesting 21 Football Betting Streaks for 29.04.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-29-04-2019-14215