** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

La Liga Predictions > Apr 23rd - 25th

laligaratings.jpg

The La Liga action enters its final weeks and we have matches spread across the whole of this upcoming few days. Take a check on the odds and ratings for these games and let us know what bets you're putting down! :ok

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @betcatalog, @malabgd, @AndreBR, @Xcout, @four-leaf, @sajtion, @Arkadi Manucharov, @Jamesboaz, @RealUnited, @allyhibs, @jazzman02, @Mr.Paul, @notanotherdonkey, @Marek76, @freestylerx, @DonPaulo, @fhuefdsa, @laprikon, @Gabosbet, @Dr. Florida192, @thinkpink63, @MarioDunav, @EuroDream, @vicsuna, @i1_principe, @dinero, and @derbent.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding La Liga

Huesca have drawn their last 4 matches in La Liga.
Eibar conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 10 away matches in La Liga.
Valladolid conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 10 matches in La Liga.
33% of Alaves’s conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in La Liga.

You can find interesting 70 Football Betting Streaks for 23.04.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-23-04-2019-14134

SD Huesca vs SD Eibar

SD Huesca

Doubtful: Jorge Pulido (30/3 d, probably out)

Out (injuries/other): Carlos Akapo (13/0 d), Pablo Insua (10/0 d), Luisinho (6/0 d)

Suspended: -

SD Eibar

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Arbilla (25/1 d), Ramis (18/0 d), Bigas (10/0 d), Rubén Peña (30/1 m)

Suspended: Cote (31/0 d), Joan Jordán (32/4 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Huesca vs Eibar: Eibar win

Huesca is sitting bottom of the La Liga table with 5 wins 11 draws and 17 losses after 33 games. This is the 2nd time in La Liga history since 3 points for a win and 1 point for a draw system was implemented that a team has those exact stats after Almeria in 10/11 season. Almeria lost the 34th game at home vs Sevilla 0:1 after a red card as I presume there was a lot of pressure on the team to win and keep slim chances to stay in the league.

The only other team that had 26 points after 33 league games was Racing Santander in 11/12 season with 4 wins 14 draws and 15 losses after 33 La Liga matches. It is worth noting that Racing won at the start of that season away vs José Luis Mendilibar's Osasuna. Mendilibar is the current coach of Eibar and he lost vs Huesca at home in 18/19. Mendilibar won the away game vs Racing 2:4 in 11/12. The stats of Osasuna in 11/12 and Eibar this year look almost identical - Osasuna 10/6/3 at home & 3/9/7 away vs Eibar 8/5/4 & 1/8/7 away. The only thing missing is more away wins but I think Eibar will upset Huesca.

Huesca's current coach Francisco Rodriguez has lost 40 games out of 77 La Liga matches or more than 50% of games. Rodriguez's record with Huesca is 12 losses from 25 games and as Huesca has not managed to stay undefeated for more than 2 home games this season, I see Eibar winning this match.

Real Valladolid vs Girona: Real Valladolid win

Real Valladolid has won 5 and drew one game vs Girona at home. Girona has lost the last 5 La Liga games and some of them were winnable & now find themselves in the relegation battle. Real Valladolid managed 3 draws and 2 losses in the meantime. Valladolid scored 2 goals in each of the consecutive 2:2 draws vs Getafe and Deportivo Alaves - both teams are still in the mix for European football. Meanwhile, Girona lost their last 2 games vs Celta Vigo & Villareal - giving both struggling teams a lifeline in the relegation battle. Will Girona lose another game vs direct competitor from the relegation zone? I believe so and most probably Real are going to win with just 1 goal difference as 4 of their 5 home wins vs Girona.

Edited by vicsuna

79% of Atletico Madrid’s matches had under 2.5 goals in La Liga.
Real Betis have scored in each of their last 5 away matches in La Liga.
Espanyol conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 7 home matches in La Liga.
Levante have failed to win in their last 9 matches in La Liga.

You can find interesting 67 Football Betting Streaks for 24.04.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-24-04-2019-14137

Leganes (0 AH) to beat Bilbao at 2.05 with Bet365

This game is far more important for Bilbao, but I'm not impressed by their performance in recent weeks - 2 losses and one win over Rayo at home.  Overall, Athletic's performance is far from good when playing away from home, they lost 4 of their last 6 visits, defeating only the worst hosts- Huesca and Girona.  Leganes are tight to beat team, quite rarely lose at home, only 2 losses throughout the season. I do not think guests should be favorites here and I bet for Leganes with 0 AH.

40% of FC Sevilla’s conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in La Liga.
Rayo Vallecano have lost their last 6 away matches in La Liga.
Real Sociedad have scored in each of their last 7 matches in La Liga.
Rayo Vallecano have scored in each of their last 8 away matches in La Liga.
Rayo Vallecano have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 6 away matches in La Liga.

You can find interesting 29 Football Betting Streaks for 25.04.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-25-04-2019-14140

Getafe v Real Madrid- Real to win at 2.03 with Pinnacle

Getafe has a real chance for a Champions League places, but for me this team does not have the class to play even in Europa League. I have watched several of their games in the past weeks and I am far from being impressed by their performance. Last round they won 3-0 against Sevilla, but 2 of their goals were controversial, and even when they stayed with a man more on the pitch did not manage to create a goal opportunities.  Real does not play for anything, and that's what makes them very dangerous. For me the real odds here for the guests should be around 1.6 and at the odds around 2 I have an easy decision.

Sociedad v Villarreal- Villarreal (0 AH) to win at 2.02 with Pinnacle

Villarreal needs points to stay away from the danger zone. They are a good team and their place in La Liga does not fit their class. In recent weeks, they have improved their performance and I expect that they will be far away from relegation zone at the end of the season. Sociedad are in the middle of the table and playing for nothing, this is visible from their results - only 1 win in the last 9 games.

Edited by i1_principe