** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Championship Predictions > Feb 20th & 21st

Ipswich vs Cardiff

There is no rest for the Championship here and it's a long away trip for the Bluebirds after their business-like win over Middlesbrough at home on Saturday. That is countered by the fact that Ipswich have 24 hours less rest after their epic East Anglian derby on Sunday. How will that late drama impact on the confidence of the Tractor Boys?

I'm very pleased with how we have seemingly got over our dodgy spell over Christmas. We remain unbeaten in 2018 in the league and our defence is one of the best in the Football League. 14 clean sheets in 32 league games is a hell of an achievement for City. I've not been the biggest fan of Neil Etheridge in goal but a keeper is as good as his defence and ours has been superb.

Mick McCarthy's side will feel they can still make a late push for the play-offs. Cardiff have now moved back into 2nd place and the gap on Wolves has been closed to 11 points. Trust me when I say Warnock will have an eye on the league leaders rather than looking behind us. I can see us keeping a tight again. I'm not sure we can take the win. We haven't won at Portman Road since 6th October, 2012. That was the season we got promoted under Malky Mackay. However, we have only lost one of our last four matches away to Ipswich. I can see a draw but I'm quietly optimistic we could even smash and grab a win.

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.67 with Betfred

Total Corners Under 9.5 @ 2.05 with 888Sport

@waynecoyne, @sajtion, @canaries91, @Mindfulness, @betcatalog, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @CloughandTaylor, @Tiffy, @PokerWolf1, @teddybear3011, @skyblues88, @allyhibs, @Icongene, @KikoCy, @willie82, @Neubs, @Papa Lazarou, @kulikTS, and @the bastardian, what are your thoughts on these midweek matches?

Barnsley v Burton Albion

Barnsley: Ethan Pinnock (8/2 d), Adam Jackson (12/1 d), Zeki Fryers (12/1 d)

Burton Albion: Damien McCrory (0/0 d), Luke Murphy (29/0 m)(both doubtful), John Brayford (19/0 d), Ben Turner (24/2 d), Tom Flanagan (20/2 d), Will Miller (10/0 m)

Brentford FC v Birmingham City

Brentford FC: Sergi Canós (18/1 m, suspended), Rico Henry (8/0 d)

Birmingham City: David Davis (29/2 m, probably out), Maikel Kieftenbeld (24/0 m, suspended), Jonathan Grounds (25/0 d), Isaac Vassell (9/1 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Championship

Sunderland are undefeated in 91% of their last 11 games against Bolton in all competitions.
Sheff Wed are undefeated in their last 8 games against Millwall in all competitions.
Nottingham Forest have won their last 3 home games against Reading in all competitions.
Nottingham Forest have seen over 2.5 goals in 6 of their last 7 games against Reading in all competitions.
Middlesbrough have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 5 home games against Hull in all competitions.

You can find interesting 51 Football Betting Streaks for 20.02.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-20-02-2018-8163

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Championship

Norwich City have scored in each of their last 7 matches in Championship.
Norwich City have scored 34% of their goals after the 75th minute in Championship.
Derby have won 89% of their last 9 home games against Leeds in all competitions.
Derby are undefeated in 91% of their last 11 home games against Leeds in all competitions.
Cardiff are undefeated in their last 5 games against Ipswich in all competitions.

You can find interesting 64 Football Betting Streaks for 21.02.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-21-02-2018-8166

1 hour ago, allyhibs said:

Yeah a little bit. Not an easy place to go and get a result of course but Fulham have been superb lately. If the price goes up a bit I think I'll be on Fulham, as it is, I've backed Derby.

We have Bristol City in the league on Sunday as well in the Severnside Derby. Lee Johnson has become a bit obsessed with us so I wouldn't be surprised if the Robins dropped the ball in this game due to being so focused on wanting to beat us.

5 hours ago, StevieDay1983 said:

We have Bristol City in the league on Sunday as well in the Severnside Derby. Lee Johnson has become a bit obsessed with us so I wouldn't be surprised if the Robins dropped the ball in this game due to being so focused on wanting to beat us.

That's the sort of info I love, cheers Stevie, gonna back Fulham now :ok

Just posted this in my (seemingly cursed, follow with caution) "daily spread" thread:

"Derby v Leeds: Buy hotshots for 1 point at 28 with SPIN (Vydra, Lawrence, Lasogga and Roofe)

I'd rather have Nugent than Lawrence but still a bet for me at the price. Obviously possible to lose the maximum 28 points but I think there's a decent prospect of at least one goal from these players and am willing to risk that there may be more."

Hopefully posting on the main thread improves my luck! :)

1 hour ago, harry_rag said:

Just posted this in my (seemingly cursed, follow with caution) "daily spread" thread:

"Derby v Leeds: Buy hotshots for 1 point at 28 with SPIN (Vydra, Lawrence, Lasogga and Roofe)

I'd rather have Nugent than Lawrence but still a bet for me at the price. Obviously possible to lose the maximum 28 points but I think there's a decent prospect of at least one goal from these players and am willing to risk that there may be more."

Hopefully posting on the main thread improves my luck! :)

Let's hope so,seems to be heading in the right direction.

i sold the time of the first Derby goal at 48. Seems late for a home team against poor opposition. Market closed at 45, so it just squeaked over the line for a profit.

Typicla the Wolves & Bristol games both had early goals.