Serie A Predictions > Dec 9th - 11th

italyratings.jpg

Inter Milan stormed to the top of Serie A this past weekend to maintain their undefeated start to the season. Napoli suffered their first defeat of the season to surrender the top spot. Their loss to Juventus put the reigning champions right back in the title hunt. Roma and Lazio also won to keep up the pressure. Anyway, what tips are you putting forward for the games above? A huge clash between Juventus and Inter Milan is the big game this weekend. Particularly interested to hear your bets for that match.

@TastesLikeTuna, @discipline@Icongene, @betcatalog, @jamiedavies02, @Pipoca@sajtion, @Vcg2007, @chris666, @WinningAdvice, @yoju82, @DrBetter, @KingSoccertips, @CloughandTaylor, @Punki85, @DW_United, @KikoCy, @vasilli07. @Simeon Borisof, @Simeone, @fat, @HastGill1, @clubgowi, @MPLouis, @Kumanovac, @AF13, @Jase82, @TOTTI3, @azzurini1976, @Mindfulness, @amygdalate, @thegeneral55, @scommetix, @Kripp222, and @TotoSchillaci.

AC Milan V Bologna

Bologna +1.0 AH @ 2.04 Betvictor

Bologna have been impressive on the road this season, coach Roberto Donadoni is developing his team quite nicely and their defence in particular has improved from last season. They are an industrious side with good energy and organisation which makes them hard to beat. Going forward, Simone Verdi is improving his game week by week while the signing of Rodrigo Palacio has proven fruitful. Bologna are strong with their counter-attacks and now chance conversion is improving we can see why they are strong away from home. 

Milan on the other hand are having a bad momment in a bad season. The appointment of Gattuso is questionable imo as I don't know how qualified he is to turn around their situation. It's true that their performances have probably warranted better results but they lack a ruthlessness infront of goal. Patrick Cutrone and Andre Silva are talented but young and shouldn't be expected to carry the weight of a club like Milan on their own. Nikola Kalinic is also a decent striker at this level but I wouldn't rank him alongside the likes of Icardi and Higuain and this is the kind of player Milan need if they are to compete for the top 3 this year.

Gattuso's reign has not started well with the events at Benevento last week followed by a defeat in Rijeka on Thursday, albeit with a weakened team.

Some may argue that this is Milan's first home game under Gattuso which will boost the crowd etc and they maybe right. However, I still see the pressure being on Milan here and Bologna under Donadoni are the nightmare team to face given the dynamics which surround this match.

Bologna also fare quite well when you look at the metrics, the ELO ratings give them nearly a half goal advantage over the last 2 games.

Ultimately I think the Bologna price is too big to ignore and taking them on the +1 AH line at odds against is a logical value bet in my view.

Cagliari Calcio v Sampdoria

Cagliari Calcio: Barella (15/2 m, suspended)

Sampdoria: Linetty (11/3 m)

Juventus FC v Inter Milano

Juventus FC: Buffon (10/0 first goalkeeper, captain, doubtful), Howedes (1/0 d), Lichtsteiner (13/0 d), Pjaca (0/0 m)

Inter Milano: Vanheusden (0/0 d)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

An important and tough fight for Serie A's first, Inter is not accidental in the first place, she is in excellent competitive condition and can pass from Turin, Juventus is not last year's team, I will go with her form and enthusiasm Inter
JUVENTUS TURIN vs INTER MILANO @@ +1.25 AH INTER MILANO, odds 1.62

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Serie A

Juventus have won 95% of their last 38 home games in Serie A.
Inter are undefeated in their last 17 games in Serie A.
Juventus have scored at least 2 goals in 84% of their last 31 home games in Serie A.

You can find interesting 69 Football Betting Streaks for 09.12.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-09-12-2017

View missing players and short previews on other matches of TOP5 on: https://footalyct.com/saturday-9th-december/

Cagliari vs Sampdoria; 18:00

Cagliari will miss suspended midfielder Barella.

Sampdoria is coming without midfielder Linetty.

Short preview: We have some interesting odds here. I see a value in +0,25 on away side with odds around 1,80 and here are reasons why: Cagliari lost 2 and played draw in last 3 matches. Looking only at home matches, they won two and lost three in last 5 matches, but both wins were against the worst teams in the league Verona and Benevento, while they lost against Genoa, Inter and most lately in Coppa Italia against Pordenone from Serie C. Rotating or not, your morale cannot be boosted after failing against third tear team. Sampdoria isn't impressive, especially not away from home, but there is a slight difference between those two teams and if bookies are giving half of profit already for a draw here, then I am willing to take that risk

Napoli V Fiorentina

Fiorentina +1.5 AH @ 1.85 Unibet

Napoli are in a difficult moment and it will be interesting to see if an unpredictable Fiorentina side can take advantage here.

The home side are without key forward Lorenzo Insigne through injury while the absence of left-back Faouzi Ghoulam has also affected them in recent matches. They are two players who are integral to the team and Napoli are markedly weaker without them. A long term injury to centre-forward Arkadiusz Milik is also proving problematic now as coach Maurizio Sarri has been unable to rotate his team as much as he'd like in this busy winter period. They lost to title rivals Juventus last week while crashing out of the champions league midweek so it's hard to envisage morale being all that high at the club right now.

Fiorentina had a turbulent start to the season but they hired a good coach in Stefano Pioli. They are a bit of a mad dog side and can be unpredictable at times but the team has had time to gel and I expect them to become increasingly stable as the season goes on. They eased passed Sassuolo last week with a 3-0 home victory and managed a respectable stalemate at Lazio the week before.

If Fiorentina are unpredictable then we can always look at the metrics and I haven't seen a lot to suggest that Napoli should be so short in this situation. You could even make the argument that Fiorentina +1 AH line should be around 2.0 here but we're getting 2.6 at the time of writing this with a couple of bookmakers. ELO ratings actually give Fiorentina a fractional advantage heading into this game so I'm finding it hard to ignore them here.

Napoli are not a one man team and are clearly superior to Fiorentina in many areas but it's a difficult time for the home side and the price on the away side seems big considering the circumstances. I will take Fiorentina on +1.5 line as the market maybe presenting us with an opportunity here.

Napoli Counts 10 out of 15 over 2.5 and five out of seven at home. Fiorentina has 11 out of 15 over 2.5 and five out of eight at home. Napoli is excellent this year, despite the negative recent results, it will not leave the opportunity to claim the championship, Fiorentina is a modest team where it easily gets the goal, I expect an easy victory for Napoli with many goals
SSC NAPOLI vs ACF FIORENTINA @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.45

AC Milan have failed to score in their last 4 home games in Serie A.
Roma are undefeated in their last 13 away games in Serie A.
Benevento have lost with a 1 goal margin in their last 4 away games in Serie A.
Benevento have lost their last 7 away games in Serie A.

You can find interesting 66 Football Betting Streaks for 10.12.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-10-12-2017

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Torino's last 4 games in Serie A.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Atalanta's last 4 games in Serie A.
Torino have drawn their last 4 games in Serie A.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 92% of Lazio's last 13 games in Serie A.

You can find interesting 52 Football Betting Streaks for 11.12.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-11-12-2017

You're welcome on my website: https://footalyct.com/monday-11th-december/

Italy, Serie A

Lazio vs Torino; 21:00

Lazio will miss defender Marucio and midfielders Nani, Di Genarro.

Torino is coming to Rome without defenders Ansaldi, Bonifazi, midfielder Gustafson and forwards Niang, Umar.

Short preview: Lazio is still close to top four and they will fight to reach it today. Their opponent is 12 points behind but perfect for stealing points on matches like this one is. Torino with Belloti, Ljajić and Falque in attack is fully capable of scoring not just one, but more goals against every team in Serie A and I think that Lazio won’t be an exception. Lazio likes to push high with full backs, which means that there will be situations when offensive trio of Torino will face 3on3 situations with defence of Lazio and I expect at least a goal from the away side tonight. Lazio is expected to win the match but odds are pretty short for that. I’d rather go on +1,25 Torino then -1,25 on Lazio, but the best betting option here is that both teams will score a goal at odds around 1,75.