** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Serie A Predictions > Nov 25th - 27th

seriearatings.jpg

Right, if you've all just about recovered from that Juventus performance then let's crack on with the next round of Serie A matches. Will Benevento's horrific start to the season continue? A lot to ponder here. Let's hear your tips if you have them. If you don't then don't shy away. Put up the bets you think could be worth backing or any you're thinking of putting down.

@TastesLikeTuna, @discipline@Icongene, @betcatalog, @jamiedavies02, @Pipoca@sajtion, @Vcg2007, @chris666, @WinningAdvice, @yoju82, @DrBetter, @KingSoccertips, @CloughandTaylor, @Punki85, @DW_United, @KikoCy, @vasilli07. @Simeon Borisof, @Simeone, @fat, @HastGill1, @clubgowi, @MPLouis, @Kumanovac, @AF13, @Jase82, @TOTTI3, @azzurini1976, @Mindfulness, @amygdalate, @thegeneral55, @scommetix, @Kripp222, and @TotoSchillaci.

Bologna FC v Sampdoria

Bologna FC: Falletti (4/0 m), Di Francesco (9/1 f)

Sampdoria: Praet (12/0 m, doubtful)

Chievo Verona v SPAL 1907

Chievo Verona: Radovanovic (13/0 m, suspended), Castro (13/2 m)

SPAL 1907: Salamon (11/0 d, doubtful), Oikonomou (3/0 d), Viviani (13/1 m), Borriello (12/1 f)(all suspended), Meret (0/0 g), Costa (10/0 d), Della Giovanna (0/0 d), Antenucci (10/2 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Serie A

Sassuolo have failed to score in their last 4 home games in Serie A.
Inter are undefeated in their last 15 games in Serie A.
Verona have lost 80% of their last 10 away games in Serie A.

You can find interesting 66 Football Betting Streaks for 25.11.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-25-11-2017

Read other free previews on footalyct.com

Chievo – SPAL; 18:00

Chievo will miss suspended and injured midfielders Radovanović and Castro.

Spal with plenty of problems in the squad. Defenders Costa, Oikonomou and less important Della Giovanna, midfielder Viviani and forwards Boriello and Antenucci are out for today. Regular defender Salamon is still doubtful.

Short preview:  Chievo is as usual sitting in the middle of the table and recently they played two draws against Torino away and at home against league leaders Napoli. 2 matches before they were trashed by Milan and Sampdoria with 1-4 and 4-1 and I believe that it’s time for a win. Both teams are mainly picking points at home, especially SPAL who won only two points in 6 away matches this season. Right now they are only a point above the relegation zone and still amongst contenders to go back in Serie B. Without experienced striker Boriello, their strength in attack is reduced and I see value on odds around 1,90 on Chievo.

Only one Lazio game has ended with just under three goals, having nine goals in 12 games. He has scored 23 goals in the last eight, with about three goals per game. Fiorentina overall has 10 out of 13 over 2.5 and five out of seven away, its eight games with goals. Lazio is in a very good match, while Fiorentina has no stability, the two teams score easily, so today I expect a game with many goals where they can score
SS LAZIO ROMA vs ACF FIORENTINA @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.60

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Serie A

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Lazio's last 11 games in Serie A.
Juventus have scored at least 2 goals in 83% of their last 30 home games in Serie A.
Roma have won with at least a 2 goal margin in 83% of their last 12 away games in Serie A.

You can find interesting 73 Football Betting Streaks for 26.11.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-26-11-2017

lazio will outscore fiorentina today. they have been brilliant this season and my team of the year so far in serie a so i am taking them to win and both to score as well as to score both halves.

i am staying away from roma game. i think genoa is going to be hard to break down today and could very likely get a point

Follow free previews on blog site of https://footalyct.com/blog/

Atalanta will miss defender Spinazzola who participated on 6 matches this season.

Benevento will miss bunch of players. Two very important names on the list are midfielder Ciciretti and forward Iemmello. Besides them, coach cannot count on 3 defenders. Two are suspended but with different reasons: regular defender Letizia due to cards, Lucioni due to positive doping tests and injured Lazaar. List of missing players is finished with second attacker – Parigini. All together they will miss players who scored 4 goals while whole team succeeded to score only 6 times this season.

Short preview: As you saw above, Benevento who is already by far the worse team in Serie A – 13 defeats in 13 matches with 33 goals conceded, is coming to Bergamo who recently won against Everton in Liverpool with 1-5 without several important players. Even though they played solid two matches lately I think that with so many problems with squad they will find themselves in tough position. Atalanta played without Iličić on the bench as both were only one yellow away from suspension, so he is fresh, rested and probably coming back to first 11 today. With scoring 5 on Goodison Park, where Everton by the way played with Rooney, Mirallas, Klaasen and Sandro Ramirez they are coming back on Stadio Atleti Azzuri d’Italia and as they are on winless road in Serie A for 3 matches in row (Udinese, SPAL, Inter) I expect them to bounce back strongly and jump two places higher on the league table. This time I decided to suggest half-time/full time option on Atalanta with odds around 1,70.