** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Serie A Predictions > Nov 18th - 20th

italyratings.jpg

Here are the odds and ratings for the first set of Serie A games after the international break. Roma versus Lazio and Napoli versus AC Milan are the two games that will steal all the attention that weekend. What do you guys think going into these matches?

@TastesLikeTuna, @discipline@Icongene, @betcatalog, @jamiedavies02, @Pipoca@sajtion, @Vcg2007, @chris666, @WinningAdvice, @yoju82, @DrBetter, @KingSoccertips, @CloughandTaylor, @Punki85, @DW_United, @KikoCy, @vasilli07. @Simeon Borisof, @Simeone, @fat, @HastGill1, @clubgowi, @MPLouis, @Kumanovac, @AF13, @Jase82, @TOTTI3, @azzurini1976, @Mindfulness, @amygdalate, @thegeneral55, @scommetix, @Kripp222, and @TotoSchillaci.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Serie B

Pro Vercelli conceded at least 1 goal in 86% of their home matches in Serie B.
Empoli conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 9 matches in Serie B.
Frosinone have scored in 86% of their away matches in Serie B.

You can find interesting 35 Football Betting Streaks for 11.11.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-11-11-2017

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Serie B

Palermo have drawn 83% of their last 6 away games in Serie B.
There have been over 2 goals scored in Foggia's last 9 games in Serie B.
There have been under 3 goals scored in Venezia's last 6 home games in Serie B.

You can find interesting 25 Football Betting Streaks for 12.11.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-12-11-2017

Benevento v Sassuolo

In my opinion the 16/5 available about the home win is plain wrong - yes I know Benevento sit pointless at the bottom of the league but hear me out.

I'll start of by saying this is a value pick rather then a ratings driven pick, let me explain why;

Arguement 1 - Back in August Benevento hosted Bologna in their 1st home match of the season, they where priced at 7/4, one month later Sassuolo hosted Bologna and where priced at 11/10; the 11/10 about Sassuolo suggests that if you take out home advantage there isn't too much betwenn Sass and Bol suggesting that at home to Sassuolo Benevento should be a similar price to what they where at home against Bologna.

Arguement 2 - Sassuolo visited (also) newly promoted SPAL last month, SPAL were available at 13/8; are SPAL really that much better then Benevento? Not on my shots ratings they're not.

Looning at the arguments presented above, I think the market will move towards Benevento before the off - I'd still make Sass favs but only slight, I rate Benevento around the 15/8 mark

Recommended Bet

Benevento to win 16/5 @ Betvictor

AS Roma v Lazio

AS Roma: Nainggolan (9/1 m, doubtful), Karsdorp (1/0 d), Schick (1/0 f)

Lazio: Immobile (11/14 f, top scorer, doubtful), Wallace (3/0 d), Felipe Anderson (0/0 m), Di Gennaro (1/0 m), Caicedo (7/0 f)

SSC Napoli v AC Milan

SSC Napoli: Ghoulam (11/2 d), Milik (3/1 f)

AC Milan: Calabria (5/0 d), Conti (2/0 d), Calhanoglu (11/1 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Napoli is not random in the first place, he is excellent on the pitch and can win any opponent, score just over 2.5 goals per game and can with the help of the seat to exploit the weaknesses of Milan and win the victory many goals
SSC NAPOLI vs AC MILAN @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.53

Big derby with many extensions and great interest, I expect a game with many goals, especially Lazio racing open and making big scores, I expect matches with many phases and goals on either side
AS ROMA vs SS LAZIO ROMA @@ Both team to score, odds 1.48

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Serie A

Lazio have won their last 6 away games in Serie A.
Napoli have scored at least 3 goals in 88% of their last 8 home games in Serie A.
There have been over 2 goals scored in Lazio's last 11 away games in Serie A.

You can find interesting 71 Football Betting Streaks for 18.11.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-18-11-2017

Inter has a total record of nine wins and three draws, scoring 23 times and receiving nine goals, her defense is one of the best in the category. At its headquarters, it has not only won Turin, in a match that stayed at 1-1. Atalanta has not managed to win, but two draws and three defeats with five goals in favor and ten against. Inter is excellent this season, it is not accidentally undefeated and so high in the score, Atalanta seems to have a hard time away from her home, I expect Inter to take advantage of its seat and its quality and get another victory
INTER MILANO vs ATALANTA BERGAMASCA @@ WIN INTER MILANO, odds 1.76

Sampdoria totals eight to 11 over 2.5 and four to five in home. Juventus as a whole has ten out of 12 over 2.5 and four out of five away. The two teams are quite aggressive and often make great scoring, because as easily as they score so easily they accept a goal, today I expect to score at least once
UC SAMPDORIA vs JUVENTUS TURIN @@ Both team to score, odds 1.91

Benevento have lost their last 12 games in Serie A.
Sampdoria have won with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 4 home games in Serie A.
Juventus have scored at least 2 goals in 86% of their last 14 games in Serie A.

You can find interesting 69 Football Betting Streaks for 19.11.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-19-11-2017

Hellas Verona have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 4 games in Serie A.
Hellas Verona have scored 38% of their goals after the 75th minute in Serie A.
Bologna have lost their last 4 games in Serie A.

You can find interesting 47 Football Betting Streaks for 20.11.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-20-11-2017