** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Ligue 1 & 2 Predictions > Nov 3rd - 6th

franceratings1.jpg

franceratings2.jpg

The good old Ligue 1 and 2 chat is vibrant as ever and it's delivering some positive results for us all. Keep up the good tips everyone! Let's have one more week of it before the break for international matches. Tell us what you're betting on for these matches this coming weekend. Ligue 2 odds to be released when they become available after tonight's match.

@DrO@Icongene, @Pep004, @jamiedavies02, @Pipoca, @FCNA, @betcatalog, @KingSoccertips, @michaelwinsall, @rangers234, @DrBetter, @sajtion, @KikoCy, @Tanktop, @zemo91, @hairline, @mrclubbie, @clubgowi, @neilovan, @sodabrab @WinningAdvice, @arvee, @Magic0024, @TOTTI3, @Valkovets, and @Lisandri.

Stade Rennais v Girondins Bordeaux

Stade Rennais: Gourcuff (0/0 m), Mexer (3/0 d), Sarr (7/1 m), Amalfitano (6/0 m), Prcić (4/0 m), Nyamsi (3/0 d), N. Diallo (0/0 d), M'Bolhi (1/0 g), Gertmonas (0/0 g)

Girondins Bordeaux: Laborde (5/0 f), Koundé (0/0 d), Lerager (11/1 m, suspended)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Two early ones I like this week.

Toulouse +0.5 @ 1.90 Nantes becoming more one dimensional imo lots of long balls and I think Toulouse will deal with these and may score 1.

Bordeaux DNB @1.79 I debated this a lot but Rennes are really lacking a cutting edge up top and even though Bordeaux haven't scored freely as of late I rate their attack highly and their end product scores are much more superior to Rennes. I think Rennes will struggle to create many chances hopefully Malcom can help De Preville to get off the mark.

Rennes comes from four under 2.5 and five in six last. Bordeaux comes from three under 2.5 and five at seven last. The match is important for Rehn to continue winning, while Bordeaux returns to victories and successes, I expect a close match with few goals
STADE RENNES vs GIRONDINS BORDEAUX @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.70

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Ligue 1 and Ligue 2

Rennes have drawn their last 3 home games against Bordeaux in all competitions.
Tours have lost 87% of their last 15 games in Ligue 2.
Quevilly have lost their last 6 games in Ligue 2.

You can find interesting 43 Football Betting Streaks for 03.11.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-03-11-2017

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Ligue 1

PSG have won 83% of their last 23 games in Ligue 1.
Monaco have won 93% of their last 15 home games in Ligue 1.
Troyes have failed to win 92% of their last 25 home games in Ligue 1.
Monaco have scored at least 2 goals in 83% of their last 18 games in Ligue 1.

You can find interesting 40 Football Betting Streaks for 04.11.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-04-11-2017

Nantes vs TFC Home Win & U

Go forward or fell down ? After changed his tactic at half time last week-end, Claudio and his team created a lot of occasion and dominated. At home, he will not make the mistake again. The poor attack of the TFC, the efficient defense of Nantes and the current form convince me.

MHSC vs Amiens Draw and Under

Amiens is improving like their two last results show. MHSC surprised everybody last week end by losting at home agaisnt Rennes. Amiens can resist and take one point here. The two teams are not so away from each other.

ASSE vs Lyon Away Win

The DERBY. The last victory of Lyon is so far away and this year is the good one for them. Current form, especially in attack (Fekir), compared to a pale ASSE team are strong arguments.