** ELO Ratings are now back **

Non-League Predictions > Sep 30th

StevieDay1983

facup1.jpg

facup2.jpg

conferencenational.jpg

nonleagueodds.jpg

nonleagueodds1.jpg

Here are the odds for this weekend's non-league games. FA Cup qualifiers, Conference National, Conference North, Northern Premier League, Isthmian Premier Division, and Southern League Premier all in action this week. So what do you guys fancy?

More profit on Tuesday kept things ticking over nicely. This week I have 3 bets in the National League, 1 bet in the Evo-Stik South Premier, and 2 in the FA Cup.

Eastleigh v Chester

There seem to be a hell of a lot of draws this season in the National League and the home side have picked up 7 points via them so far this season. That means they have won just 3 times although they have only lost twice as well. They had drawn 5 of their last 6 games prior to beat Hartlepool on Saturday. That was obviously a decent result although having seen the goals I do think Hartlepool were caused their downfall as both goals should have been prevented. Marcus Bignott got an instant response in his first game as Chester manager and they were really impressive in a 2-0 victory over Maidenhead. I think they could be a side to keep on the right side of in the short term as bookies are likely to over bigger odds than they should be and I think that has happened here. I would still make Eastleigh favs, but Chester aren't 9/2 (Bet365) shots and are well worth backing.

Gateshead v Boreham Wood

The fact Boreham Wood are only 5 points from the top of the table despite losing 4 of their last 6 games sums the division up nicely. Those two wins came against a Leyton Orient side who had a massive off day and Dover. Although they only lost to a penalty against Ebbsfleet last weekend, they were very much 2nd best and this is a very tough fixture for them. Gateshead should really be unbeaten at home still as they deserved something from the game they ended up losing to Aldershot recently. They have won 4 and drawn once in their other home games and only conceded 3 goals. They had no real right to get a point at Maidstone last weekend after being 2 down and a man short, but to draw 2-2 after that will have felt like a victory. I think they can pick up another 3 points at home and Marathon are best price at 38/25.

Maidenhead v Guiseley

I have to continue backing the away side here. Paul Cox has got 4 draws since he took over as manager and they will pick up 3 points at some point and this could be a good chance. Maidenhead have done well especially since losing Dave Tarpey, but they were poor at Chester last weekend and although they are capable of bouncing back I just think the away side are a sporting play. The last two games have seen them get draws against Wrexham and Dover and this should be an easier test than either of those two. Marathon are biggest again at 77/20 and I can't make them that big.

Tiverton v St Neots

The away side were one of the winning bets on Tuesday and I think they are worth backing again here. Granted their improved form of late has come at home, but hopefully they can carry the confidence of their recent wins to the other side of the country as they face a Tiverton side who have lost their last 2. Now they were two tough games in Kings Lynn and Merthyr Town, but St Neots look a good side at the moment and I just don't think they should be as big as 15/4 with Marathon to win this.

Hungerford v Billericay

I was very surprised to see Billericay only beat Tooting with an injury time winner last Saturday as they really should be seeing off those side with ease and they had been up until that point. A slight concern has to be that they had another man sent off, something that is in danger of becoming a habit. Even so I just wonder if they are suffering a bit from complacency given they had been winning most of their games so easily. Now they face a team from the level above for the first time and it might just concentrate the minds of the players especially given they will be desperate to get to the 1st Round of the FA Cup, where if they draw a league side at home they will almost certainly be the BBC live game. Hungerford basically had a bye into this round as Gloucester were so bad against them and this should be a tougher test. They have failed to win in their last 3 league games including losing 5-0 to Braintree last Saturday. Usually I wouldn't suggest backing a team from a lower division at 11/8 (sporting bet), but really Billericay should be odds on so on this occasion I am taking it.

FA Cup 5 fold

The acca didn't come off in the previous round, but again there look to be five sides who are worth putting in an acca. Chorley should get the bet off to winning start in the live game against Ashton Athletic, Newcastle Benfield should be outclassed by Kidderminster, St Albans should have a comfortable afternoon against Bridport, East Thurrock can beat Harlow and Cinderford should find Hampton too tough. Sportingbet are 6.9/1 about the five fold.

Chester 1pt @ 9/2 with Bet365

Gateshead 2pts @ 38/25 with Marathon

Guiseley 1pt at 77/20 with Marathon

St Neots 1pt @ 15/4 with Marathon

Billericay 1pt at 11/8 with Sportingbet

Chorley, Kidderminster, St Albans, East Thurrock and Hampton 1pt acca @ 6.9/1 with Sportingbet

Edited by Darran

2 hours ago, Nobby's Nuts said:

Wrexham practically 2-1 with Marathonbet v Sutton. 9-5 with others.:loon

Xmas come early.

Seems like a tipster might have put Sutton up given the move for them came at the same sort of time across the bookies. Likely to be a tight game and I would have Wrexham as marginal favs. It is by no means the gift of a price they were last week though.

Really fancy Folkestone Invicta to comfortably beat Aylesbury Utd in the F A Cup. Not the bravest selection at 2/5 but Folkestone are in great form and having read up on them they are making positive noises with over 400 at their last home game.

Aylesbury are struggling in their league and have only had wins against the basement teams including an away win in the big quackico derby against Aylesbury FC. This is not the Hercules Aylesbury of days gone by and they do not even play their home games in Aylesbury.

Would be interested to get any feedback from Folkestone fans but my contacts in Aylesbury tell me that they would be amazed if Aylesbury got any kind of result. 

Will probably go for the ht ft at 11/10 and have a few throw away pounds on some big scorelines. 

My usual thoughts coming on Merthyr Town. It was a cracking win in midweek over Tiverton but I'm not surprised. The Martyrs are building some momentum now. St Ives will be a tough match but I can see them getting a draw. I'd more likely back under 2.5 goals. Think Merthyr will set up tight and look to hit on the counter.

48 minutes ago, Feduloff said:

Hemel Town has 12 injuries and Bath City odds is still 1.95!
http://www.hemeltoday.co.uk/sport/fo...mare-1-8172826

Injuries were certainly to blame for the defeat last week but I would be very careful as that was written on Tuesday and every chance they have signed some loan players since then. Not putting anyone off backing Bath as such but just want people to be careful on lumping on them based on that. I've seen similar stories in the past and the side with the injury crisis still get some sort of result.

5 hours ago, Darran said:

Injuries were certainly to blame for the defeat last week but I would be very careful as that was written on Tuesday and every chance they have signed some loan players since then. Not putting anyone off backing Bath as such but just want people to be careful on lumping on them based on that. I've seen similar stories in the past and the side with the injury crisis still get some sort of result.

Ha I got on blyth spartans away to Kidderminster I think it was the other week...  read they had so many injuries etc won 5-4!