• No, added to August list
    • No, added to September list
    • No, added to October list
    • Yes, please add me for November - I have posted my alias

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge Just a quick word about a problem I am having today with Poker Trillion. There was a little download this morning as I logged on and something has messed up...either with them or with my PC. When I close the site down...then later try to go back on...it says only one version of the site can be running at once and doesn't allow me to open the site. That is when I have NO versions running! Control Alt Delete fetches my thingy up (OK...I don't know what you bloody well call it!) that shows all running processes. On this is Poker.exe. Closing that down then allows me to load up Poker Trillion again. As I say I don't know if it's my PC or the software...but players should be aware of this in case it is a software problem. :ok

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge

Pretty sure its in the minutes of the next GG meeting Unofficial ban by punterslounge of all GG members Untill they all attend the priory :cry :beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer :tongue2
brian was probably asleep when you discussed it:lol:lol:lol

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge Back from PokerIsland, and this will be my first tournament to gain some confidence again. I'm still a little bit tired from the trip, but that shouldn't matter that much. We have to beat those blondes :P

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge Bubbled the final table. I ran so cold, never had a card over an eight for about a year and a half, and when I get pocket 8's, my all in is called by pocket tens and AKs:sad Runa and Mad Duke are on the FT, so GL guys:hope

Bubbled the final table. I ran so cold, never had a card over an eight for about a year and a half, and when I get pocket 8's, my all in is called by pocket tens and AKs:sad Runa and Mad Duke are on the FT, so GL guys:hope
Mad Duke ? edit - ok got it now (backwards !) and he's just gone - gg and I'm now looking like being next

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge I was out early on, connection kept going, not had that problem with Poker Trillion before, PC was just fcuked and I was annoyed and ended up playing any old shite, had to re boot computer, seems ok now. Don't get these problems playing live do you??? :wall

I only recognise 19 PL names:sad 2nd break, 17 left, and 12 from Blonde including all of the top 5:sad Come on guys!!:ok
I'm just doing the spreadsheet. I'll see if I can post an update before we are all out. :loon

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge With (sadly) few exceptions, the guys from Blonde have pasted us for the last two tourneys.:sad I have to say that on the whole their play is significantly more aggressive than the play I see most PL-ers play, lots of re-raises etc. You raise 3xBB with AJs and then face and really big re-raise and I saw quite a few of us (including me) fold in the face of such aggression. I'm not saying that is the reason for their success, but I haven't seen that style of play in a PL game very often.

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge I have re-opened the poll for anyone who had not previously voted for the password so you can be added to the list for next month. Apologies for those who had to wait this time and anyone we missed.

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge Unfortunatley for me and 7 others we all ended up at the same start table which meant after an hour we all had either 2020 chips or 1980 chips. After tonights gubbing any one want to see if they fancy game of hangman next month?

With (sadly) few exceptions, the guys from Blonde have pasted us for the last two tourneys.:sad I have to say that on the whole their play is significantly more aggressive than the play I see most PL-ers play, lots of re-raises etc. You raise 3xBB with AJs and then face and really big re-raise and I saw quite a few of us (including me) fold in the face of such aggression. I'm not saying that is the reason for their success, but I haven't seen that style of play in a PL game very often.
If I may say so that is a very sad statement :eyes

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge I was aggressive first hand and became chip leader immediately. Got dealt 3-3 in late position, raised and got one caller I think. I bet on flop and turn and got called, bet on river, he posted QQ in chat and folded. Don't know if he had QQ or put me on QQ. I then hit a flush on the flop but Gazblades raised all in and I didn't want to base the whole competition on a flush (think I had 10-6) in my hand with 3 hearts on board, I thought he had higher flush, could have been a bluff but I folded, wasn't really sure if to call and be nearly all in too or fold. A bit embarrassing that they kicked our ass. :$ I want some revenge, when's the next one????