** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge

GaF

Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge  

1. 1.

• No, I have now received the Password
    • No
    • No, added to August list
    • No, added to September list
    • No, added to October list
    • Yes, please add me for November - I have posted my alias

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge The next round of this is due on Monday 25th August, which I intend to have as a focus game. If you wish to play for PL and have not already voted please do so as soon as possible so you are included when the password is sent out. Anyone voting to be added to the list in August will need to post their Poker Trillion user name here before you can receive the password. :ok

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge I'm sending the password out by PM shortly to everyone in the poll who I have a PokerTrillion alias for. Can the following please confirm alias and that you are playing for PL so I can send the password on to you.

PuntersLoungePokerTrillion
balo********
BillHicks********
codi********
daveygh********
dpPL********
hombre1********
IrishAcesPoker********
kappamania********
legendkiller********
Sm0k3rZ********
theboybroon********
WASP********
WASP and IrishAcesPoker, could you also vote in the poll otherwise you are likely to get missed in future. MrV, you are listed on the spreadsheet but have not voted, so please can you also vote if you should be included in future. :ok Just for my info - these are the existing new votes already taken into account. Yes please add me to the list for August BROKERALD, codi, kappamania, PinkyS, Spooner, Woodie

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge My mate registered on PL a little while back, but hasn't posted yet (reckons he doesn't know what to say). A couple of you will have seen him in the PokerKings League - MULLEN84 - just wondering if he actually touches base here is he able to represent us, or is it just for established members only? Whichever, I won't give him the password myself.

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge

Ill play if someone wants to transfer me $11 for a 60% share.......otherwise im playing live instead username is morlspin11 nickname is morlpin111
much more value in this m8! and we gota stick it up the blondes after last time! you know u wana!! ;)