• No, added to September list
    • No, added to October list
    • Yes, please add me for November - I have posted my alias

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge

Am I right in thinking this is open to anyone and not just members that have been here for a wee while?:unsure In other words.....join today and reap the same rewards as the regulars?:unsure TQM
I'm sorry , if you look I'm not registered today , it is a December 2006, but .. btw, people decide not me, ...

Re: PL v Blonde - Pokertrillion - Leg 2 - Wednesday 25th June I was the 5th to originally register and have had to do it again...hope nobody misses out...they may not read this thread if they think they are already in.:hope

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge I think the comment was probably prompted by your post Flach, although not necessarily directed at you. Anyway, glad this tournament has given you the impetus to post and hope you stick around and contribute some more. :ok Belated :welcome!

I'm sorry ' date=' if you look I'm not registered today , it is a December 2006, but .. btw, people decide not me, ...[/quote'] Avongirl is absolutely correct when she says my comments were not aimed at you! :ok You're one of the longest standing members here with over 18 months membership! :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy(forget about your 1st post being yesterday...that's not relevant) It would make my day if you won this! :hope:hope Good luck all TQM

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge I'm sorry , I read the random threads, news and posts, but not active in posting :D (had a promlems with English) but btw I will figth for the PL :) good luck all , we win this 1 and take a 5K home :)

I'm sorry ' date=' I read the random threads, news and posts, but not active in posting :D ([b']had a promlems with English) but btw I will figth for the PL :) good luck all , we win this 1 and take a 5K home :)
Don't worry - most English people have that very same problem :drums

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge 36h left to register......Also, just to point out that any new Trillion players who have joined in June and play in the challenge game, will automatically qualify to play in the $2500 New Players Freeroll on 5th July. Good Luck to you all! Col

57 in so far and it seems like Blonde have rallied their troops and we're looking outnumbered. Game starts at 9pm - get registering. :ok
Quality rather than quantity will tell though :ok:hope :beer I didn't play in the previous one as moneybookers wouldn't let me deposit unlesss I had a mobile phone - now I have one and am playing in this game. My screen-name is PLPhilPT

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge Team talk for the troops (Courtesy of Blonde Poker :tongue2)

lets bust some freerolling fish. yeehaw:)
How we only had 1 person scoring' date=' even with a lot less players, I do not know. The standard of play was awful in the last one[/quote']

Are we having a BPP bonus point bounty on their guy who came 2nd last month then? :tongue2 Who was it?
Andrew_T :ok Nah I'm going to skip the bounty - dont want to be encouraging our players to throw their chips away with marginal hands ;)