** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge

GaF

Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge  

1. 1.

• No, I have now received the Password
    • No
    • No, added to August list
    • No, added to September list
    • No, added to October list
    • Yes, please add me for November - I have posted my alias

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge Sorry I missed this tonight ... out for a work leaving do (even though she left 1 month ago !?) Did Warbirds make it back in time ??

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge im owt 41st, a9 hearts hit my flush on flop, guy pushed allin with pocket 4s also hit one on flop giving him/her 3 of a kind, turn come a 2, river come a 2, im beaten full house, im now left with 1700 chips and get aq, i decide to push with this against kk, kk10 on flop giving him/her 4 kings, haha 4mins of madness and i was owt,:( gl rest who are in:ok

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge

cant anyone fold trips with a flush on the board???? good luck punters,gonna need it with some of the play i have seen tonight
you see that mate that was me, what a joke hahaha:@ you get beat with that 2??

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge Out 10th - Incredible Luck on last 2 tables I was left in 11th of 11 with 51 chips !! with blinds at 750/1500 :loon Managed to build it up to 5200 then thought I was invincible calling with JTs and finished 10th :\ Good Luck the other PL'ers

avongirl bad luck' date=' your JJ cracked... looks like software want a blonde to win this ;))))[/quote'] Yeah, and I'm a true brunette. PS. I quite liked you calling me avalon - I might use that on a site. :ok

I was!! First by glceud reraising me when I had 55 UTG' date=' then got JJ next hand and blondie with 88 pulled a straight out of the bag. :sad[/quote'] Hell I was just trying to protect your hand for you:eek Need to do better next month, cheers for the support. Won a creative Zen at paddies too:dude

Hell I was just trying to protect your hand for you:eek Need to do better next month, cheers for the support. Won a creative Zen at paddies too:dude
I'd have been all in with the JJ anyway - at least you got some of my chips first. :ok See you in Vegas next week. :nana