** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge

GaF

Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge  

1. 1.

• No, I have now received the Password
    • No
    • No, added to August list
    • No, added to September list
    • No, added to October list
    • Yes, please add me for November - I have posted my alias

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge nice one eddy !! I think they call it PL domination ... next stop our plan to take over the World (SOP that is ) :)

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge You'll be fine for this :ok Just make sure you vote in the poll option (which I will put up in the next minute or so) and that you post your Trillion username here :ok

PL v Blonde - Pokertrillion - Leg 2 - Wednesday 25th June PuntersLounge hold an 11-4 lead after the first leg :ok The 2nd leg takes place at 9pm BST on Wednesday 25th June. Registration is now open. If you require the password, please vote in the poll in this thread and we will send you the password in pleanty of time before the game gets under way. Remember, it is a freezeout with a buy in of $10+$1 and a cool $1500 added to the prize pool. In addition, the winning forum after December win a $5000 freeroll just for their members. Good luck team :ok

Re: PL v Blonde - Pokertrillion - Leg 2 - Wednesday 25th June Will send the password out early next week :ok For those who registered early - it looks like the game was removed from the lobby and reset - so if you think you've prereg'd, best to double check (I was in, but then I was gone...)

Re: PL v Blonde - Pokertrillion - Leg 2 - Wednesday 25th June

think I was one of the 1st to reg and still there so dont know what happened to you have you thought about taking a break?
:lol :lol :lol :lol I was the first PLr in and there wasn't the $1500 added - it is there now, so I presume lobby was removed and re-set up

Re: PL v Blonde - Pokertrillion - Leg 2 - Wednesday 25th June Apologies, I did intend to play in these and voted in the original poll, but I withdrew the money I originally deposited for them, because I wasn’t prepared to comply with their request for proof of my identity and I wasn't sure what the repurcussions might be. I quite enjoy the inter forum challenges but I'm afraid I won’t be joining in with this one now.

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge Just vote in this thread and we will send you the password in plenty of time - PL v Blonde - Pokertrillion - Leg 2 - Wednesday 25th June - make sure you post your screenname too - if we dont know who you are and dont know your screenname, there will be no password! You can (obviously) only represent one forum - so if you request the password here, please dont request on Blonde too (and vice versia)

Re: PL v Blonde - Pokertrillion - Leg 2 - Wednesday 25th June Anyone we dont know, must post their Pokertrillion alias in this thread as well - we will not send the password to people we dont know who dont post their alias. Equally - you can only represent one forum - dont post here and in Blonde - you must choose who you wish to represent and get details from them. If you try to play for both forums, you will in all probability end up playing for neither!

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge

Just supposition' date=' I don't know for sure, but I guess that as the tourneys cost $11 to enter that that will keep the pure freeloaders away?[/quote'] I disagree....there's $1500 added each night....that's a huge incentive for someone to join and never be seen again!:unsure TQM

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge I am sure the majority of the lurkers who suddenly want passwords wouldn't be keen at having to stump up $11. But I agree it is a great value tourney, and I also agree that it should be restricted to active members, as the freerolls are.

I am sure the majority of the lurkers who suddenly want passwords wouldn't be keen at having to stump up $11. But I agree it is a great value tourney' date=' and I also agree that it should be restricted to active members, as the freerolls are.[/quote'] just been lurking on this thread, anychance of the password please:$

Am I right in thinking this is open to anyone and not just members that have been here for a wee while?:unsure In other words.....join today and reap the same rewards as the regulars?:unsure TQM
Yes - I'm afraid so. Because it's not a PL exclusive event, it's harder to control than if it's PL only. Last month I started off with our normal standards, and the people not getting the password from us, just went over to Blonde where they entered to represent blonde - it was then that I realised I had no choice - we couldn't restrict entry and everyone we turned away was just an added player playing against us.....I had no choice but to use the same standards Blonde were applying (i.e. none). I did try contacting Blonde, but couldnt get a reply from them.

Re: PL v Blonde - Pokertrillion - Leg 2 - Wednesday 25th June

Burnley Joe' date= Dave488, Fonzie14, goater14(BPP), heniek31, philossify, RowRow87, scgj, teaulc Ok - sent password to those above - except scgj - I need your PokerTrillion alias, once you post that I'll send you the password :ok
Why did you send it to those who voted no - and not to the one who voted yes to get it??? :unsure