** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge

GaF

Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge  

1. 1.

• No, I have now received the Password
    • No
    • No, added to August list
    • No, added to September list
    • No, added to October list
    • Yes, please add me for November - I have posted my alias

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge Guys can any of you transfer me $11 for tonights game and I'll give it you back via FullTilt straight away. Lost my wallet over the weekend and cancelled all my cards and now I can't deposit.

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge

Guys can any of you transfer me $11 for tonights game and I'll give it you back via FullTilt straight away. Lost my wallet over the weekend and cancelled all my cards and now I can't deposit.
PL SteveO ? I can.:ok

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge What are you like:lol worse than me ill send to Avon mate if she doesn't mind?

Paul I've sent you $25 via fulltilt as I assumed you sent me the whole $22 lol. Pm me later Avon and I'll send it asap. Thanks again guys and good luck.

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge I don't know much about chip dumping/team play but early on on our table someone went all in with 7-4 from Blonde against another from Blonde (I think) with Q-Q, looked suspicious to me. Might have just been terrible play but not sure. Q-Q held up and the player was then sat with about 4k chips from early on. Goater just got knocked out by McG on ours, K-K v A-9, A-A-9 came on the board for full house.

err its a marathon not a sprint all.....where ya all buggering off to!!
post of death...... A6 on SB.....rivrd al in for 460 more i call, blonde calls , i hit the 6 on flop, A on turn and she goes all in, i call and she has AA.....sick lol

post of death...... A6 on SB.....rivrd al in for 460 more i call, blonde calls , i hit the 6 on flop, A on turn and she goes all in, i call and she has AA.....sick lol
sorry guys gone 35th :sad had open ended str8on this as well and we both missed, gll all thats still in :hope

If it makes u feel any better, I lucked out when my lunge with A 10o hit a str8 and cracked one of their AA :ok Wish I could claim credit for the move but dealer clearly liked me !!