** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge

GaF

Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge  

1. 1.

• No, I have now received the Password
    • No
    • No, added to August list
    • No, added to September list
    • No, added to October list
    • Yes, please add me for November - I have posted my alias

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge

For some reason it will not let me deposit. :wall Will try again in a while.
If you cannot sort it - you can transfer to me in stars or tilt and I'll transfer to you in Trillion :ok

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick question If I have say a pair of aces and a PLer raises all in do I go or not because they are PL, Or does it not matter who you knock out etc? Cheers.
million dollar question :lol although this is a team game the added value for individual results should sway you 2 try 2 win the tourney. What happens if your drawn on a table which is all PL ? unlikely i know but could happen. In previous games we have witnessed blonde attacking pl players and soft playing their own - there choice and nothing wrong with it imo - same tourney plers going at each other like mad dogs :lol So i suppose at the end of the day you play the way you believe is right either for the team result or individual :unsure - still confused myself :eyes

Quick question If I have say a pair of aces and a PLer raises all in do I go or not because they are PL, Or does it not matter who you knock out etc? Cheers.
In a normal tournament, folding the aces would be soft-playing and definitely ethically dodgy. In this team tournament, as far as I can tell, nobody knows what the rules are. :eyes However, I think team points only go to the top 5, so until the final stages it's probably best just to play your own game. When it gets to the final stages ... who knows? :lol Just hope the last five are all PLers!

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge I dont know if anyone sorted Dean out? :unsure (I cannot PM him or see his email address to email him) Of the 49 entrants - I recognise at least 28 as PL'rs - hopefully a few more I dont recognise too - so we have the numerical advantage tonight - just need the points advantage now too - gl PL'rs :hope

For some reason my PMs werent working' date=' ah well. maybe next time ;-)[/quote'] Sorry dean, we couldn't get a PM to you in time as you have less than 50 posts but you're definitely on the list for the next one. :ok

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge out to a fellow member who re reraised me all in after flop and had to call as pot committed he was on a straight draw and hit on river so much for team tactics theres me laying down good hands to bets from our lot dont think I ll bother with this any more

otheres me laying down good hands to bets from our lot
I'm not sure that's advantagous for you or the team :unsure I didn't think "team tactics" were even being considered before the final table :unsure I confess I didn't see you knocked out - please tell me it wasnt me who did that :loon

out to a fellow member who re reraised me all in after flop and had to call as pot committed he was on a straight draw and hit on river so much for team tactics theres me laying down good hands to bets from our lot dont think I ll bother with this any more
hmmmm.... I had 89s.... flop is 6h 7s Js... so I had an up n down straight draw and a flush draw against your 88.... I'm actually a 62%fav ;) as for team tactics.... I think that is generally when we get down to final table..... if we didn't play our hands properly early on in the game then we'd have no chips when we get to final table.

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge I think Fenners is joking. As it's always a double fist pump insta shove for me. In fact just yesterday i had a similar situation - open ender straight draw, K high flush draw and gut shot straight flush draw on flop, i went in for $400 on the flop, opponent had QQ, i was ahead and won. Never folding a huge combo draw. But why Chatoman didn't want to fold his BB to me 2 times i have no idea, got me to tilt out of the tourn, vs his K9o. GLA.

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge as they say in their chat room just keep letting the muppets keep knocking their own team out I think thats why they are winning but could be wrong,they are probably better than us or maybe a bit smarter wont bother with the next one