** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge

GaF

Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge  

1. 1.

• No, I have now received the Password
    • No
    • No, added to August list
    • No, added to September list
    • No, added to October list
    • Yes, please add me for November - I have posted my alias

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge Two blondes came into a bar, sat down, and ordered drinks. They were making merry in a serious way and it was obvious to the bartender that they were celebrating something big. His curiosity finally got the better of him and he says " I hate to be nosy, but it's obvious that you two are celebrating something big. What's the occasion" One blonde replies "Well, we are just sooo proud of ourselves, because we just finished - just the two of us alone - a 50 piece jigsaw puzzle in only 3 days." Confused, the bartender says "So?", to which the other blonde says "Well, on the box it says 3 - 5 years"

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge

Just incase it got missed in the middle of all of those jokes Could I get the password Username : deadlydaveLD
Just so you dont think people are ignoring you - only an admin (not mods) can PM you - so it may be a little while before one pops in (and if one doesn't I'm sure one of the mods will sort it out well befor ethe start :ok )

:lol thanks for the jokes, gave me good laugh unfortunately all jokes bout blondes I know are bit to naughty for a open public forum probably :$
"(Almost) anything goes" in General Caht forum - you could post them here I reckon ;) FORUM WARS - Are we going to let PL go down without a FIGHT? Battle Tuesday 25th Nov

Can i have the password please? How are we doing so far against blonde? Thanks
Emailed it to you (you don't have enough posts to receive PMs from me). But please post your Trillion user name here, so that you're counted for the right team!!!

Out already this month. My AA shot down by Myries QQ :\ at least they went to another PLer - GL all
I'll try to do some good with them :ok