** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge

GaF

Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge  

1. 1.

• No, I have now received the Password
    • No
    • No, added to August list
    • No, added to September list
    • No, added to October list
    • Yes, please add me for November - I have posted my alias

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge

i would play but no funds in Trillion and i am not depositing so if you need me can someone transfer $11 to me and i will do the same back via Pokerstars :ok
Will ship the funds accross to you this weekend Al, whats your username?:ok

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge

Will ship the funds accross to you this weekend Al' date=' whats your username?:ok[/quote'] cheers mate,but hold fire a bit,just realised its me wedding anniversary and it is gonna take some real work on the missus to let me play :loon:loon

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge I counted 20 too, Blonde declare this, 16 of 38.

blondes in are BrieflyPT bigfella supernova technolog grier CDW1111 ColchKev Llevan Laxie Misshoolie yolbol spacebet sharky ripply chipchik tighty I'll update this list as more of us registered, so we can follow progress on the night We have only 16 of the 38.

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge If you have not yet played, you can get a 50% Instant bonus on your 1st deposit ($100 max). Use code NOW100. If you need to reload, use code NOV1000 for a 200% regular bonus on your next deposit:ok

i will play if i can' date='but being our 19th wedding anniversary it is gonna be touch and go,and i will deposit if i need to now,is there a reload bonus?[/quote']

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge Here's the latest Blonde entry list.... BrieflyPT hunten AndrewT Ecosse bigfella trickyred cecavr anfukf1 supernova technolog grier CDW1111 ColchKev Llevan Laxie Misshoolie yolbol spacebet sharky ripply chipchik tighty jamonit - Tractor tikay ScottishDave Thats 25 - 64 in so far - can we claim the other 39? :loon :hope

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge This blonde decides one day that she is sick and tired of all these blonde jokes and how all blondes are perceived as stupid, so she decides to show her husband that blondes really are smart. While her husband is off at work, she decides that she is going to paint a couple of rooms in the house. The next day, right after her husband leaves for work, she gets down to the task at hand. Her husband arrives home at 5:30 and smells the distinctive smell of paint. He walks into the living room and finds his wife lying on the floor in a pool of sweat. He notices that she is wearing a ski jacket and a fur coat at the same time. He goes over and asks her if she is OK. She replies yes. He asks what she is doing. She replies that she wanted to prove to him that not all blonde women are dumb and she wanted to do it by painting the house. He then asks her why she has a ski jacket over her fur coat. She replies that she was reading the directions on the paint can and they said.... FOR BEST RESULTS, PUT ON TWO COATS.

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge A brunette goes to the doctor, and says, "Doctor I'm hurting all over my body." "That's odd", replied the doctor, "Show me what you mean" So the girl takes her finger and pokes her elbow, and screams in pain. She touches her knee and cries in agony and so on. The doctor says, "You're not a natural brunette are you?" "No I'm a blonde", she replies. "I thought so.... your finger is broken.", replies the doctor.

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge Legend has it that there is a bar in New York where, in the ladies room there is a very special mirror. If one stands in front of the mirror and tells the truth, one wish is granted. However, if one tells a lie then with a “POOF” you are instantly swallowed up by the mirror, never to be seen again. So, a redhead of questionable looks walks into the ladies room and stands before the mirror and says, "I think I'm the most beautiful woman in the world." “POOF” The mirror swallows her. Next a rather large brunette stands before the mirror and says, "I think I'm the sexiest woman alive." “POOF” The mirror swallows her. Then an absolutely gorgeous blonde comes in and stands before the mirror and says, "I think. . . ." “POOF”

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge A blind guy on a bar stool shouts to the bartender, "Wanna hear a blonde joke?" In a hushed voice, the guy next to him says, "Before you tell that joke, you should know something. Our bartender IS blonde and the bouncer is blonde. I'm a 6' tall blonde, 200 lb black belt. The guy sitting next to me is a blonde, 6' 2, weighs 225 and he's a rugby player. The fella to your right is 6' 5" pushing 300 and he's a wrestler. Each one of US is blonde. Think about it, Mister. You still wanna tell that joke?" The blind guy says, "Nah, not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times."