** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge

GaF

Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge  

1. 1.

• No, I have now received the Password
    • No
    • No, added to August list
    • No, added to September list
    • No, added to October list
    • Yes, please add me for November - I have posted my alias

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge

As always, another huge value-added PL tournament:notworthy:notworthy Big thanks to Trillion and all involved from PL.:clap:clap
I'd like to echo those sentiments - but what a dilemma for Bri - PL or Blonde? Will he go for Blonde again?

Commencing this coming May' date=' PokerTrillion will be hosting a monthly $10+1 No Limit Hold'Em Freezeout with each event taking place on the 25th of the month at 9pm with the first being scheduled for Sunday May 25th. [b']All tournaments will boast an excellent blind structure, a generous clock and, most importantly, a quite splendid $1,500 added to the total prizepool. Events will also be password protected. The Challenge works as follows. We will award points for the top 5 players in each competition with five points for 1st and one point for 5th. On both forums after the game we will publish how many points PL and blonde have. Games will be once a month from May through to December, each with $1,500 added value. The forum with the most points after the December game will win a $5,000 Freeroll in January 2009 on PokerTrillion, just for their own players. To be eligible to play in this freeroll, assuming PL win, a player will have had to have played in at least two of the monthly events. Poker Trilion determines whether the Top 5 players in each competition represent blonde or Punters Lounge. To receive the password for these events, please vote in the poll in this thread.
is trillion staying on boss?

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge No - they are moving to a new network this week. The PL game on this Friday will be on the new site. There should be a press release very soon (tonight?) announcing the new network.

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge Sorry Guys - PR is here: http://www.pokertrillion.com/media-centre/Everleaf/ We should be able to accept new accounts Tue/Weds whilst exisiting accounts will be ready to go on Thursday. Players who already have a PT account on our Boss platform please see www.pokertrillion.com/move for details of the migration and extra rewards you may get. In addition to the PL game on 25th, the 1st is a big day for us, as we will have our 1st Trillion Treat on our new home - now $5,000 added for a $109 buyin, but the daily $5 sat's will now guarantee a ticket. The 1st one of these will be on 25th. Also on 1st is our $10,000 New home Freeroll, which you are all able to enter. I will be sending the mod here the new banners and tracking links tomorrow, so that anyone who has not got a PT account (or was unable to create one due to the daft Boss 3 max rule) can create one. I am around if anyone has any questions. Col

Sorry Guys - PR is here: http://www.pokertrillion.com/media-centre/Everleaf/ We should be able to accept new accounts Tue/Weds whilst exisiting accounts will be ready to go on Thursday. Players who already have a PT account on our Boss platform please see www.pokertrillion.com/move for details of the migration and extra rewards you may get. In addition to the PL game on 25th, the 1st is a big day for us, as we will have our 1st Trillion Treat on our new home - now $5,000 added for a $109 buyin, but the daily $5 sat's will now guarantee a ticket. The 1st one of these will be on 25th. Also on 1st is our $10,000 New home Freeroll, which you are all able to enter. I will be sending the mod here the new banners and tracking links tomorrow, so that anyone who has not got a PT account (or was unable to create one due to the daft Boss 3 max rule) can create one. I am around if anyone has any questions. Col
just to let u know i have set my account up about bloddy time:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge I am accepting a bit of the blame for the slow running and hang ups. I invited 12,000 players to download at once via email and it seems a lot have all tried to do this at once. If you do get any problems our new live help are superb and are on hand 24/7 to assist and if anyone finds a recuring situation which is not acceptable, I would like to know. Only with our players feedback can we get our platform perfect. Cheers Col

I am accepting a bit of the blame for the slow running and hang ups. I invited 12,000 players to download at once via email and it seems a lot have all tried to do this at once. If you do get any problems our new live help are superb and are on hand 24/7 to assist and if anyone finds a recuring situation which is not acceptable, I would like to know. Only with our players feedback can we get our platform perfect. Cheers Col
I have admin rights on my laptop and yet trillion software tells me to login as an administrator to receive updates, i don't understand??? Message says : For security reasons, update must be run with admin rights. Please login to windows as an administrator and try again

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge hmmm, I am guessing some conflict with the old software. If you are done with Boss, I would suggest de-installing this one. I will bring up with IT tomorrow - they have all gone now, but it is also worth asking live support. There are very good and if it is an issue that the network has had before, then they will likely have an answer for you. Col

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge Yes live support is excellent played my first game tonight to try the software out, no real problems except that the call button is just a white block with no information saying what it is. Apart from that :clap