** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge

GaF

Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge  

1. 1.

• No, I have now received the Password
    • No
    • No, added to August list
    • No, added to September list
    • No, added to October list
    • Yes, please add me for November - I have posted my alias

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge Well played everyone!:clap:clap

And how on earth does that guy get away with an alias like that. Can't believe the site permit it. :eek
Yep, have to agree....allowing an alias like that does PokerTrillion no credit at all. :unsure I must be getting old!:cry TQM

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge I notice Blonde are looking for an earlier start time for these tourneys and I for one would be keen for this. :zzz Last night's tourney finished at 1.17am! 7.30pm should mean a finish before midnight, so how about a poll to gauge opinion on future preferred starting time? :unsure A. 7.30pm :ok B. 8.00pm C. 9.00pm D. Don't Care.

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge I requested an earlier start time before this game, but was refused - looks like it will now be 19:30 though :ok (no poll needed - I've accepted on PL's behalf ;))

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge

I requested an earlier start time before this game' date=' but was refused - looks like it will now be 19:30 though :ok (no poll needed - I've accepted on PL's behalf ;))[/quote'] Time to bring out the big guns and get back in front, thats a perfect start time for me and I'll be blazing a trail next month.Be afraid Blonde(or it really should be Bald cos he's more Bald than he is Blonde)Be very afraid:ok

I requested an earlier start time before this game' date=' but was refused - looks like it will now be 19:30 though :ok (no poll needed - I've accepted on PL's behalf ;))[/quote'] :ok Nice one GaF, I'm sure it will result in a better PL score next time....maybe. :clap

guess i wont be playing anymore then' date=' dont finish work til 9:cry[/quote'] Sorry about that :sad Any start time will always be inconvenient for some, but most of the time we need to cater for the majority and I am convinced that an earlier start will hold greater appeal for the majority PL'rs

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge Registration for the next leg opens at 9pm on Friday 18th July. My lobby is showing the tournament at 26th July at 00.30 but the server clock says it's now 7.20 so they seem to be 5 hours ahead of BST. It states tournament starts in 7 days, 17hrs, 10 minutes so this is 25th July at 7.30pm.

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge The game kicks off at 1830 GMT - 730 PM UK. We have just added the function that allows you to customise the time to your local time zone, however this has been set up incorrectly. I will get onto those in the know today to get this sorted. If you want the time to display correctly, in the meantime set your time zone as GMT - 4. I know !!!!! Col

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge Pretty sure its in the minutes of the next GG meeting Unofficial ban by punterslounge of all GG members Untill they all attend the priory :cry :beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer :tongue2